BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Harry Styles • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post Feb 14 2014, 10:53 AM
Post #21
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316
Oh my god! laugh.gif There is a Harry variant of Flappy Bird called Harry Dive!

Harry Dive sees a cartoon version of the star dive off a cliff to fall to a horrible death.

But gamers can save him by helping him avoid branches, rocks and deadly obstacles.

Crazed fans have downloaded the app almost 15,000 times since it went live three days ago.

But its maker said if the real Harry does not rate the free game, he will withdraw it.

Jari Huomo said: “I still don’t know if the popularity is a good thing. If Harry doesn’t like the app then I will pull it out the App Store.

“It has been crazy and I expect to hit 100,000 downloads by Sunday. One Direction is the biggest boyband currently, but most of the app games I have seen are not very good.”
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Feb 14 2014, 11:23 AM
Post #22
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
! Playing that now. Took a fair few tries to complete the first two levels.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Feb 14 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #23
Group icon
nabad
Just installed it! Quite difficult, can't get past level 1 at all. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Feb 15 2014, 03:58 PM
Post #24
Group icon
nabad

One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles joined Gary Barlow and James Corden for a bromantic holiday in the Caribbean, it has been revealed.

The famous friends reportedly jetted off for a luxury break in Jamaica - staying in the former home of James Bond author Ian Fleming.

The property, called Goldeneye, was where Fleming wrote several of the Bond books and was also once owned by Reggae legend Bob Marley.

The three men took the holiday to get some rest before a busy month, the Sun reports, with Corden and Styles both due to take part in next week's Brit Awards.

+Quote this post
RosaParksMyCar
post Feb 15 2014, 05:27 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
User: 16,548
I want him.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Feb 15 2014, 05:32 PM
Post #26
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
Every good person does x

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Feb 19 2014, 11:39 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Harry Styles nearly missed out on collecting One Direction’s Brit Award for Global Success after disappearing to go to the toilet.

The cheeky singer, 20, had to rush up on stage at London’s O2 Arena to join Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan.

Supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley presented the band with the award for Global Success but when it came to making their acceptance speech, Harry was nowhere to be seen.

‘Has anyone seen the curly headed one?’ asked Liam. ‘There’s four of us now.’

He added: ‘We’re thanking the fans. We’re straight up thanking the fans. I don’t know where you are, Harry.’

Styles then climbed up the stairs quickly and bowed to the audience.

He explained: ‘I’m really sorry. I was having a wee.’

Host James Corden joked afterwards: ‘Having a wee? Yeah, right. He couldn’t even wait until the end of the show. What is he like?’

He then added: ‘I don’t care what you were doing in there as long as you’re careful.’

Oh Harry laugh.gif Silly bean x

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Feb 20 2014, 05:22 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
There was like a Twitter breakdown from their fans thinking they were going to announce a split.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Feb 22 2014, 04:13 PM
Post #29
Group icon
nabad

Harry Styles has assured fans that One Direction are not splitting up anytime soon.

Liam Payne, 20, let slip that he had not seen 19-year-old Hazza and his fellow bandmates Niall, Louis and Zayn for three months at the Brit awards on Wednesday night, but Harry says the band needed a long break following on from their 122-date world tour last year.

He said: ‘We’re not breaking up. We’ve spent every day together for months and I forgot what my mum looked like. It’s just holidays.’

And Liam says that although the boys have been apart, they’ve been cracking on with their fourth studio album.

He continued: ‘We have been writing away for the next album and rehearsals are just about to start soon for the tour.

‘We’re not splitting up. We’re on WhatsApp messaging each other all the time, talking about song ideas and just funny stuff from our day.

‘I miss the boys but if you don’t see your family you would go mad.’

And Liam doesn’t have any immediate plans to wind up on The Big Reunion.

‘We don’t want to be on The Big Reunion next year. We don’t want to be on The Big Reunion ever. Well, maybe in 2050,’ he joked to The Sun.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Feb 22 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Anyone who thought they were splitting after that was very silly anyway I think, they're allowed holidays... laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Feb 23 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #31
Group icon
nabad

Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner have ended their relationship after three months, it has been claimed.

The 20-year-old One Direction star and 18-year-old Kendall are reported to have called time on their long-distance romance to instead focus on their respective careers.

A source told The Sun: 'Kendall has been focusing on her modelIing and Harry is preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour.

'The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious.'

The pair first started dating in November after meeting in Los Angeles, and then confirmed their romance with a skiing holiday over the Christmas holidays.

Kendall's recent trip to London, which saw her model during London Fashion Week, was also reported to have been to host a party for Harry's birthday.

However, sources said that the pair's relationship had actually come to an end before then - and the 1D heartthrob did his utmost to avoid any awkward run-ins with his very recent ex.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday: 'Harry purposefully didn't go to the Topshop show or have his planned party so people wouldn't speculate about him and Kendall.'

But despite the pair's time together coming to an end, Harry and Kendall are still said to be on good terms as their split was anything but acrimonious.

The source added to the Sun: 'There's been no major fallout. They're definitely still friends ad haven't ruled anything out in the future.'

Harry is no stranger to a celebrity relationship, having dated stars including Caroline Flack, Taylor Swift and Cara Delevingne.

However, Kendall has so far only been in relationships with her high school boyfriend Julian Brooks, who she is reported to have dumped for cheating on her, and Harry.

Despite the claimed split, Kendall appeared in good spirits on Saturday as she attended the launch of her new handbag line with sister Kylie before joining siblings Khloe and Kourtney to watch Miley Cyrus perform at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

MailOnline has contacted spokespersons for Harry and Kendall for comment on the split allegations.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Feb 28 2014, 10:50 AM
Post #32
Group icon
nabad

He has already amassed quite a collection of tattoos, but that didn't stop Harry Styles from indulging in a new one during a trip to Los Angeles.
Unveiling his graphic new inking during a shopping spree in Melrose Avenue on Monday, the One Direction, 20, proudly displayed the anatomical heart design on his left bicep.
The image, complete with ventricles and aorta, accompanies another, much more simple, heart image on the same arm.

Harry admitted last year that he regretted some of his tattoos, which include a Holy Bible and a large anchor, in an interview with We Love Pop magazine.

He said: 'There are some that my friends have done and some that are just awful.'

However it looks as though he hasn't been put off from having more as he strolled casually in the sunshine.

Don't get me wrong, I love most of Harry's tattoos and he suits them so much, but it's becoming a bit excessive now. sad.gif

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Feb 28 2014, 02:55 PM
Post #33
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217
Edit: Just realised this news article was on Page 1. laugh.gif

The Beatles aren't my thing either, but I'd never say they were shit. Clearly their impact on 60s culture was huge; pretty much an entire generation absolutely loved them, and that's stretched into new generations too. Obviously a lot of people hold The Beatles in a very high regard and there must be good reasons for that. More crucially, the media regard The Beatles as the ultimate musical act as well.

Harry was completely right to say that they're not on the same level/or are better than The Beatles, musically. A statement like that would probably have bad consequences for them tbh, even if a lot of today's generation of teens are very much of the opinion that One Direction > The Beatles. It's best to leave the comparisons purely on the fame side of things.

Besides, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if most of the 1D members preferred The Beatles music to their own, especially Harry.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 2 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #34
Group icon
nabad

The pair became pally when Harry and the boys performed a private gig at the A-lister’s Hollywood house in 2013.

The heart-throbs cemented their friendship last year after becoming neighbours in London when Johnny was living just around the corner from Harry’s £3million mansion in Hampstead.

The new BFFs sealed their bromance this week when Harry texted Johnny to say he was in LA and to suggest they met up.

Former Oscar winner Johnny has even offered to let Harry stay on his private island in the Bahamas whenever he wants.

A pal of the 1D singer told me: “Harry and Johnny have become good mates lately. Johnny has been on call to give Harry advice and, if he can, help him cope with the pressures of being a superstar.

“They first met when One Direction came round to his LA mansion last summer but it wasn’t until they were neighbours in Hampstead late last year that they really hit it off.

“Harry is in total awe of Johnny and looks on him as his ultimate hero, while Johnny sees Harry as a younger version of himself.

“Each of them has had to deal with being one of the most famous people in the world and have a lot more in common than you might expect.”

If Harry ever wants to join Captain Sparrow on the new Pirates Of The Caribbean part five then he knows who to call. And it won’t be Ghostbusters.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 3 2014, 01:54 AM
Post #35
Group icon
nabad

Their split made headlines across the world.

But Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were last night reunited for one of the first times since their bitter break up at The Weinstein Company's pre-Oscar bash.

Despite being seated at separate tables at the glitzy affair at the Montrose Hotel in Beverly Hills, the couple were seen having a civil conversation.
An onlooker said: 'They looked totally fine considering all their history.'

Taylor looked stunning in a cream dress with a dark lipstick, complimented by her new bob.

While One Direction heartthrob Harry donned a smart Burberry suit for the night.

At one point during the lavish dinner attended by Oprah Winfrey and Meryl Streep, Taylor's song age wrote for Weinstein flick One Chance was played as Harry sat talking to movie executives.

The last time the pair were in the same room together, things were decidedly more frosty.

Accepting her VMA award for best female video for I Knew You Were Trouble, Taylor appeared to make a jibe at Harry - whom the song is believed to be about.

The singer said: 'I want to thank the person who inspired this song because he knows exactly who he is, because now I've got one of these' as the camera panned on Harry while his band mates sat smirking beside him.'

However, their January 2013 split looked far behind them at the prestigious party.

The A list crowd were treated to a performance by Harry's pal, Gary Barlow.

The Take That star has written all new songs for the musical Neverland, being produced by movie honcho Harvey Weinstein.

As Oprah and her best friend Gayle king bopped along, Mr Weinstein told MailOnline he was thrilled by the music he now plans an All star album with Taylor Swift on board.

He said: 'The songs are fantastic, we're going to release an album before we open in the west end.'

He's already been approached by Universal music.

And it was also revealed glee star Matthew Morrison will star in the musical based on the story of Peter Pan writer J.M Barrie.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 5 2014, 01:13 AM
Post #36
Group icon
nabad

Harry Styles may have been romantically linked to a whole host of gorgeous celeb ladies over the past year or so. However, according to new reports, the One Direction hunk is finally ready to have a "serious girlfriend" now, but he's allegedly having trouble finding somebody that can deal with his showbiz lifestyle.

Harry is loved by ladies across the globe, but when it comes down to romance, sources have said that it's not so easy for the curly haired cutie to find a girlfriend.

A source told E! News of the Kiss You superstar: "He wants a serious girlfriend, but just can't find anyone he feels can deal with the life that he leads right now."

Will Hazza's next girlfriend be from Los Angeles? He has been spending a lot of time stateside recently and the insider continues to say that life is a lot easier for the hunk overseas because he gets less attention from the media.

The source adds: "He likes being in L.A. because it's easier for him to go out and go unnoticed than it is for him in London."

Despite Harry getting less attention in Hollywood, paps recently went crazy when the stud was spotted getting close to Keeping Up With The Kardashians beauty Kendall Jenner. However, with the pair both living hectic lifestyles, insiders have said that they have decided to call it a day and are no longer together.

“Kendall has been focusing on her modelling,” the source told The Sun last month, adding: “And Harry’s preparing for work on the band’s fourth album, as well as their stadium tour. The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it’s impossible to sustain anything serious.”

Are there any ladies out there you think would be perfect to date Harry?

I don't know about ladies, but there are plenty men here. kink.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 7 2014, 01:51 PM
Post #37
Group icon
nabad

Following the demise of his fleeting romance with Kim Kardashian’s younger sister Kendall Jenner, it would appear Harry Styles has reverted back to dating cougars.

The 20-year-old One Direction star is believed to be dating Kills frontwoman Alison Mosshart, 35, after they were spotted getting intimate on a night out at The Box in London’s Soho.

An onlooker revealed: ‘They were very touchy-feely in a booth and both pretty drunk.

‘But they were having a great time together, laughing and joking with a lot of PDA.

‘It was Harry who made the move as he was looking after her.

‘At one point he was stroking her hair as she lay her head on the table. Harry’s knack with women of any age is pretty amazing,’ the insider added to The Sun.

And Alison looked pretty smitten when the pair were seated next to one another front row at Burberry’s London Fashion Week show last month.

The press just cannot resist! drama.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 8 2014, 11:47 AM
Post #38
Group icon
nabad

One Direction’s Harry Styles is apparently collaborating with Dublin-based rock band Kodaline.

Yesterday the group posted a picture of some stick figures on Twitter, apparently drawn by hearththrob Harry.

“In the studio with @Harry_Styles in LA writing a tune, sounds massive. He's gone and done a drawing of us,” the band captioned the pic.

Steve from Kodaline also revealed that Harry is a huge fan of the Irish rockers.

“We played a show in LA and Harry Styles just turned up,” Steve told Ryan Seacrest on his US radio show.

“He just said he’s a big fan, he listened to our music all the time,” he added.

And Steve was impressed with just how level-headed 20-year old Harry was. “You expect them to have bodyguards but he’s just a really cool, down to earth guy,” he explained.

Last month it was revealed that Harry was the first member of 1D to branch out into writing solo material, having apparently penned twenty new tunes.

He has also written a track with singer-songwriter John Legend.

ohmy.gif Very exciting! (although don't branch out just yet, Harry! x

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 16 2014, 03:30 PM
Post #39
Group icon
nabad

Harry Styles has sparked a Twitter racism row among One Direction fans after posing in a Native American headpiece for an Instagram shot.

The 20-year-old pop heartthrob threw on in a feathered war bonnet, traditionally worn in battle and for ceremonial occasions, in an artistic black and white snap, which was promptly uploading to the social networking site.

But the image quickly divided his loyal army on micro-blogging site Twitter, in particular receiving criticism from fan account @1Dneews, which boasts an impressive 732,000 followers.

The page, run by four One Direction fans, said in a series of posts after seeing the shot: 'Cultural appropriation is not nice, regardless of context or intent. let's leave it at that.

'I don't think harry is a bad person. i think there's underlying inequality all around the world in current times. i know that i even perpetuate it myself.

'That's why it's even more important to recognize our mistakes and to act on them.' (sic)

But numerous other fans were quick to jump to the defence of the star, explaining that Harry was merely trying the headpiece on and suggesting the page was making a 'big deal out of nothing'.

One wrote: 'Maybe he just liked the way it looked on his head................

'But if anything it's making a deal out of nothing, I know you mean well but there really is nothing meant by it, we all know that.'

To which the One Direction fan page responded: 'I don't think he was trying to be hurtful or offensive.

'I'm just trying to point out the bigger issue, because people are trying to downplay it to protect him. i love harry and i'm sure he's not 'racist' but we shouldn't turn a blind eye.'

One user that helps to run the page even turned against whoever had written the original post, writing: 'Oh so these days you can't wear different things from other peoples cultures without getting called racist? Cool. Idiots.'

But refusing to back down, @1Dneews wrote: 'i don't think you should be able to for the sake of fashion. not that that's necessarily what harry's doing, but in terms of the bigger picture.

'I love you kristy, i'm not trying to start a fight. but being a minority, it's just something that's important to me.'

MailOnline has contacted a representative for One Direction and Harry Styles for a comment.

That is honestly SO ridiculous. It actually makes me laugh that people are so shallow and simply cannot accept the fact that a lot of people embrace different cultures. "Racism" is slowly becoming such a massive cliché.

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 19 2014, 12:46 AM
Post #40
Group icon
nabad
So because Harry has bought a house in the US and has been songwriting with John Legend he is allegedly quitting the band?! drama.gif I doubt he'll even live there 100% of the time due to existing commitments anyway. More tabloid shiatt.

+Quote this post

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:53 PM