BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Feel So Free With You, Collab with Pitbull & Marc Anthony
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jun 26 2018, 09:19 AM
Post #21
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,931

Christ.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Jun 27 2018, 01:03 AM
Post #22
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 39,576
   No Gallery Pics

The last Pitbull hit was Feel This Moment with xtina I hope this one is good too

+Quote Post
✖ leww ✖
post Jun 27 2018, 06:19 PM
Post #23
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

i don't particularly think it's 'beneath' her per se in terms of how famous pitbull is, it just seems that it doesn't FIT. bets are it was a j-lo castoff.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 12 2018, 10:50 AM
Post #24
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Member No.: 67

QUOTE(Bitch @ Jun 20 2018, 06:39 AM) *
Nobody really cares about britney either :')
Like they're both hasbeens for the GP, Pitbull less so than Britney

Wtf is this bull shit nonsense.

Get this shit out of my face. The GP does not look at Britney the same way they look at Pitbull. It’s equivalent to saying Madonna is a has been just like Debbie Gibson a year after American Pies release. The difference is that Britney is a well fueled brand that trumps Pitbulls cultural existence with perfumes alone. One has multiple Guinness world records and sold upwards of 150 million records and the others greatest contribution is rapping with Kesha about trees falling down.

Let us not and say we did.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 12 2018, 11:05 AM
Post #25

QUOTE(Regina @ Jun 19 2018, 05:04 PM) *
He can in various markets, unlike Britney.

Britney uses album launches as a way to oil the machine that is making her hand over foot. Vegas and keeping her name out there as a great performer. Which needed quite a bit of damage control from her performances from 2011-2014. The difference is that Pitbull has collaborated with several people not necessarily for the quality of music, but for the sake of having hits. Is that really the vibe you get from Britney when she has released anything post 2011? She created an empire that was much more sustainable than Pitbull’s entire career with her first three albums.

My point being that she’s obviously A OK with her music not being at the top of the charts, or being anywhere close to the IT girl anymore. If anything her happiness has continued to expand because she is not a topic of discussion. So, I’m not sure why we are having this argument over charts when it should be about the quality of music released. And glory is one of her best albums of her career. If anyone is to judge anything about Britney Spears it should most definitely not be Tim as he hasn’t even listened to her last couple albums.

I just fail to see why y’all come up into discussions just to be negative when all you really do is sound discount petty and you don’t even give two shits and a lamb chop about the artist or their music. Sounds tragic. Not you, Regina. Just Tim.

If nobody cared about Britney sweetie, she’d be where Christina is. Aka not touring in over 12 years. Let’s give credit to the fact that Britney’s chart power has diminished because she doesn’t f***ing promote worth a shit outside of America. Still sells out tours worldwide tho.

When will Pitbull sell out a worldwide tour while being half asleep on the Femme Fatale tour. He didn’t. And his residency is already coming to a planned end because no one can pack that shit out like Britney. Including Mariah, JLO, etccccc.

Bye,

This post has been edited by Tyler: Jul 12 2018, 11:12 AM

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 12 2018, 11:30 AM
Post #26
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

It's posts like this that make this place a really unwelcoming place to post most of the time, people can vent their opinions without you having to ram an essay down their necks just because you don't agree.

Honestly, I am actually scared to post in this AF most of the time because of you.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 12 2018, 02:31 PM
Post #27

Ok well man up dude, because I’m not a moderator anymore and I’m just equally voicing my opinion. Are my points invalid?

With that being said. I would think you’d be used to encountering a counterpoint? looking at how you whole heartedly share your opinions on things with no holding back or much of a care if your perspective differs from another. Why is it upsetting that you have to read and dissect a response to your statement over a subject that I’m not only passionate but also knowledgeable about... a statement where only the first two paragraphs apply to you. Or did you bother to read it before posting your response.

I don’t know if you missed the memo babe, but being a huge Britney fan is sorta my thing. Strap on your boots and don’t try to limit my expression of a point because you simply can’t understamd it, or can’t find the free time to grasp it enough to continue a discussion.

Xx

This post has been edited by Tyler: Jul 12 2018, 02:33 PM

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 12 2018, 03:00 PM
Post #28
Raining Shitter
Member No.: 5,572

It gets so tiring seeing you get totally OTT defensive anytime someone says anything remotely unflattering about Britney. You don't need to have a huge paragraph for every little criticism, I don't know if yo've heard, but yiou can have more to your life other than being a demented stan of Britney.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 12 2018, 04:46 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(Regina @ Jul 12 2018, 11:00 AM) *
It gets so tiring seeing you get totally OTT defensive anytime someone says anything remotely unflattering about Britney. You don't need to have a huge paragraph for every little criticism, I don't know if yo've heard, but yiou can have more to your life other than being a demented stan of Britney.

You’re the one making this personal instead of discussing the topic at hand.

You’re giving yourself way too much credit in thinking I thought about you or your opinion past typing that post which literally took me a couple minutes to type. And I’m not a contestant on “Pleasing The Fickle & Hypocrotical”. Save the dramatic bullshit for a member that makes more than 5 posts a month. I’d critique you but you do enough of that to yourself as it is. Get well soon.

This post has been edited by Tyler: Jul 12 2018, 04:48 PM

+Quote Post
Neil
post Jul 12 2018, 05:34 PM
Post #30
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 9,016
   No Gallery Pics

How disappointing this thread was bumped for drama instead of news sad.gif

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 13 2018, 12:08 AM
Post #31
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

There was no drama to be had. Tyler didn't say anything out of line, especially in regards to Regina, who seemed to take the post personally, when it really didn't need to be read like that.

Tyler was just posting back with some facts and some pretty reasonable explanations (I didn't find anything aggressive or rude in those posts whatsoever personally) and they are things that we've all been guilty of doing before in the past. It's different when you do the same to anybody who speaks ill of Amy Adams or Kylie for example, Grant.

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2018, 01:04 PM
Post #32
BuzzJack Legend

NO MORE PLEASE.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 13 2018, 01:04 PM
Post #33

Yes. Let’s. Britney is bringing on the wig snatching and got old haters relapsing. Clumsy arguments fueled by insecure self hatred and the inability to grasp that more than one perspective exists.

Wait. That’s the show remix name of Clumsy, right? Or was it Clumsy (saidlittlebitchyoucantf***withmeifyouwantedtoo Piece Of Me Tour Remix).

LOOK AT THIS ICON

This post has been edited by Tyler: Jul 13 2018, 01:15 PM

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2018, 01:06 PM
Post #34
BuzzJack Legend

Can we talk about the fact Britney is singing Change Your Mind on tour and snatching weaves worldwide.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 13 2018, 01:10 PM
Post #35
is in hibernation
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Joe. @ Jul 13 2018, 02:06 PM) *
Can we talk about the fact Britney is singing Change Your Mind on tour and snatching weaves worldwide.

Omg what? *.* My hype for August doubled.

+Quote Post
Sempachorra
post Jul 13 2018, 06:54 PM
Post #36
Let's Go Brandon
Member No.: 421

Change Your Mind would've made a great 3rd single

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Jul 15 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

Clumsy and Change Your Mind are my faves from Glory

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Jul 15 2018, 09:29 PM
Post #38
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

BTW new commercial of her new unisex perfume is on her insta story it's called My Prerogative .

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:17 AM