BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Glory RATE 乂❤‿❤乂, Geet innnn
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Nick F1
post Nov 27 2018, 03:32 PM
Post #21
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,392

13 votes only sad.gif not counting neyde's vote.

Can we get 20?? Pleaseee

Where are votes from other mods?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Nov 28 2018, 11:06 PM
Post #22
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

06 Invitation
09 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
07 Private Show
05 Man On The Moon
08 Just Luv Me
09 Clumsy
08 Do You Wanna Come Over?
11 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
07 Just Like Me
06 Love Me Down
07 Hard To Forget You
07 What You Need
10 Better
10 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
09 Liar
10 If I'm Dancing
06 Coupre Electrique
05 Mood Ring

+Quote Post
nickthenoodle
post Nov 28 2018, 11:36 PM
Post #23
livin' legend you can look but don't touch
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,844
   No Gallery Pics

07 Invitation
11 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
07 Private Show
09 Man On The Moon
09 Just Luv Me
06 Clumsy
08 Do You Wanna Come Over?
09 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
08 Just Like Me
06 Love Me Down
06 Hard To Forget You
06 What You Need
07 Better
08 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
10 Liar
10 If I'm Dancing
06 Coupre Electrique
07 Mood Ring

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 1 2018, 11:23 AM
Post #24
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Member No.: 67

What’s Gucci my friends? The best pop album of 2016. Her fifth best album (I Stan all 9 except Britney jean... ily work Bitch perfume and alien). So Blackout, than In The Zone, Femme Fatale, Britney, Circus, the lovely Glory, Oops, BOMT and then Brenda Joan.

Justice for JUST LUV ME. MOODRING AND MAN ON THE MOON. That’s some of the best work of her entire career, you could say Glorious.

Alright rate coming soon. Bye.

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Dec 1 2018, 07:03 PM
Post #25
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Member No.: 8,661

QUOTE(Tyler @ Dec 1 2018, 11:23 AM) *
The best pop album of 2016.

There's some decent tracks here but far too much filler - "Private Show", "Clumsy" and "What You Need" are all essentially the same song.

9.0 Invitation
9.0 Make Me feat. G-Eazy - she has Love Island to thank for this score! I would've rated it about a 6 before rediscovering it this year
4.0 Private Show
7.0 Man On The Moon
6.5 Just Luv Me
3.0 Clumsy
7.0 Do You Wanna Come Over?
10 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
7.5 Just Like Me
7.5 Love Me Down
7.0 Hard To Forget You
3.0 What You Need
7.0 Better
9.5 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) - who knew that Britney would predict the return of the Latin trend?!
8.5 Liar
7.0 If I'm Dancing
4.0 Coupre Electrique
6.0 Mood Ring

+Quote Post
Davidson
post Dec 1 2018, 11:37 PM
Post #26
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 11,847
   No Gallery Pics

09.0 Invitation
08.0 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
06.0 Private Show
03.5 Man On The Moon
09.0 Just Luv Me
06.0 Clumsy
09.5 Do You Wanna Come Over?
08.0 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
08.0 Just Like Me
08.5 Love Me Down
07.5 Hard To Forget You
06.0 What You Need
08.0 Better
11.0 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
10.0 Liar
10.0 If I'm Dancing
06.5 Coupre Electrique
07.5 Mood Ring

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 8 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #27

QUOTE(Theo. @ Dec 1 2018, 02:03 PM) *

There's some decent tracks here but far too much filler - "Private Show", "Clumsy" and "What You Need" are all essentially the same song.

I love all three of those tracks because I can feel her joy on them. Like a natural joy I haven’t experienced as a Stan since the demos for Blackout came out.

We all have our tastes and after experiencing an album that was made just to capitalize off her unwavering fan base. It is a religious experience to me. Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Mood Ring, Invitation, Just Like Me and Better healed me after being diagnosed with a chronic illness, in a way that only Britney... with her quavering, fragile voice... could do. Her artistry may be weak to some and I understand why. But, as long as her souls in it... it saves me in small ways.

Until 20 years later I realize those tiny moments of enjoyment are the reason I’m alive to talk shit on Madonna being petty over my girl Gaga and my comment getting 300 likes under Wendy Williams comment. YALL @ ME. If I’m dancing the music must be GOOD.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 8 2018, 12:42 PM
Post #28

Hello, it is I. Fallen moderator still full time lover of what I feel is my little corner on the internet where I poured an endless amount of love into an iconic pop icon who taught us all to not be so hard on ourselves cuz they still gonna take pictures of your derrière in the magazines...

The best thing about Glory is it’s lyrical and emotional slam dunk. It took 20016/17/18 to truly appreciate glory and for it to soundtrack the lessons and let downs and the proverbial partition you employ from that trauma... all while still trying to experience this beautiful mess we are all blessed to decompress over its predictable horniness, love and stress. G L O R Y found me at my most sexually attractive, traveling away from the conservative south and being LIBERATED. At first I thought my soundtrack was from ‘Blackout’, ‘Circus’ or ‘Femme Fatale’. But Britney proves if she’s out to make anyone feel special it’s her sis Stan, Tyler. Blackout was me being honest while acting a fool and doing illegal shit sans t shirt, an essential time we barely made it through but bravo bitch. Your family don’t want a piece but dudes on Grindr and buzz jack popularity will DO.Circus was me out of the closet to every aspect of my life at 18 yo so matching a “I’ll be damned... wait wtf? You want me but i don’t want you because I’m not out from under but watch me cuz I’m a put on a show kind of girl, ps my face like a mannequin. Femme Fatale was me going to college playing football being popular and making everyone happy... but 4 singles and a world tour where I do the epic HIAM breakdown, which is also an opening number ... in a chair. Depression and not being humorous but extremely suicidal... as I allowed my self to be boxed in by friends that only stuck around for the good sense of humor but mostly my parking pass and gym pool pass that I got revoked for my friend patty mayonasing some chick after hours... and oh did he about to lose me right then as a friend. My dad deserted me again and I couldn’t take it anymore. The I Wanna Go performances and me bitching about Brit being trapped convinced me to run like the beat just dropped and the room got alt right republican. I sparked like gasoline when I started snowboarding. But I had to still relocate and do that with my family knocking me off health insurance and everything for quitting school.

Work Bitch and Britney Jean came out. WB is the reason I got the balls to move across the country and realize people should dislike me because I’m manic and link everything to Britney Spears or nailing a 180 on the widow maker (it’s a big deal 4 me, my personal oops cam moment). Then love was let in and ruined me. Almost. BUZZJSCK YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FORCING ME TO LOVE ME AND NOT FALL INTO THE PIT. ALSO PERFUME is still my go to Bitch that I cry yelled at my grandma and cousin when she tried to change the radio station at Xmas that year. And they actually just hugged me back. I’m getting off topic but I’m happy and appreciative... not for Britney Jean. It is a disgrace to my feel good inspirational icon of a pussy poppin pop princess, Britney. WB? 11/10, Perfume 10/10, Alien 9/10, Brightest Morning Star also gets a pass because it’s the song dedicated to my first rescue/pup, Lilly who died. The rest is trash and mush floparie can keep it. I blame Britney for allowing it but I blame RCA and her team for ignoring her artistic lead since she worked out the animated vid for break the ice to be made and them by rushing a whole era out of her coming up with a killer visual for Womanizer. (Plan was to release radar as a fourth in July and re release blackout with womanizer, kill the lights, mannequin, trouble and phonography) I DIGRESS TANGENT TYLER. It was a slap in the face of me unconditionally loving her. And I know her voice (ipretendtillitsgone is more than just her backing and chorus vocals... could have been a killer second single.)

Cue the Vegas. My most distant fan following Britney ever. I didn’t see her live once. After her stage exuded a vibe that made me feel like I was part of the reason she was unhappy I fell back and focused on moving. I did and found a lot of my success, loves and felt some terrible losses to weather related, sport related and even heartbreak related deaths in my social circle. Though as I learned more about what made me click as a dude, as a person that holds passion outside of a beautiful pop phenomenon turned circus show from her own magnetic charisma. The less I focused on how the charts saw my muse whose half credibility laid in her being able to push records, the more I focused on bettering myself and the things I could control and as that happened she improved. Not enough to exclaim on a 20/20 special... but when she made that performance doing the medley at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards and was introduced as the undisputed princess of pop. She was up there doing it because she wanted and worked hard to prove something to herself with that display. And that’s just because I have fallen and my scars are visible, especially in my vulnerability... I’m ready to open the gate just slightly and perform because I need to do what I feel like doing. PROMO WAS f***ED. So many fans threw glory to the side because the video wasn’t just shit it was septic disguised as eye candy. She split with creative brilliant who directed the stunning video for everytime. Making strives but IMO not having enough drive to fight the machine that has constantly tried to remold her.

Glory did not need a single visual besides her live performance at the VMA’s. I gave into the chart hype tho old Stan habits die hard. I focused on what should be released and where to request instead of doing what I did best before caring about holding up a legacy she herself would scoff at the importance of. I found out recently that I had HIV and it had progressed to aids... my ex gave it to me and the worst part was he was the first relationship that I felt like sane, grounded and I’m a relationship rather than “gay”. I remember me listening to invitation and feeling her soul in what she said, in mood ring and Just Luv me he heard them so much he probably cheated out of spite lol. Just Like Me and Liar after finding out pain has the same dull glory across the world and he really did look like me but he was hotter. And man on the moon taught me that I don’t want to be bitter or upset baby I just wanna be closer to love. Patience, darling. Private Show was me snowboarding and practicing jumps WERK IT, WERK IT BOY WATCH ME 90DEGREE TURN IT. RIDE ON MY BOARD WATCH ME GO OLYMPIC AND GOLD IT. DYWCO the title exactly is a code between my good guy friends for when I found them a possible suitor and vice versa. Love Me Down is the incredible sex I had with this instructor that I always ignored. Also no seas Cortes. Clumsy was a regular back here in Georgia because I’d always hit my head on the same tree trying to warn my students. Banging all over this waterway, hard woods attracted because I’m gay, clunsy. Mood Ring is me wanting to be the same fun guy and teaching myself that being hurt is okay when you have a great support system and family behind you.

And it’s the first Britney album that finds me dead center in a tribulation but even more centered on the notions of forgiveness, understanding others no matter how bad I’d like to not, and unconditional love. If people hate you don’t hate them. Just keep focusing on your glory and every little thing is gonna be alright.

These lyrics are the things that helped me to move to the notion people are people and you are you. You can make the situation rise even when you have to create the heat to bake the bitch. Do what you gotta do to make every day GLORIOUS

So good, so good. So damn, so good, so right, so good. So much better.
... Just Luv me.
You open up like you’ve never been hurt, open up it feels so much better.
I got whatcha want I got whatcha need. One time just ain’t enough won’t let this fade, got that style you can’t erase.
Make me move like it ain’t a choice for you, like you have a job to do.
AINT NO BOUNDARIES HERE. NO CAMERAS PLZ.
So much for what I knew, oh baby you got me misbehaving and I don’t even know what’s right.
Where’d ya come from talking like that? Butterfly from the bottom of the ocean 🤩
You gotta open because it feels much better when we open up for each other
When you know somebody and you love somebody, it’s so much better.
I see who are with the lights off
B l a c k o u t (subtitles)
Kill keep you satisfied with your new obsession.
s o. m u c h. for my... p o k e r f a c e.
Woooooaoooohhhh ... ooops!
A lifetime just won’t be enough. It’s hard to forget ya. Something about you.
You make me come alive!
Just cut the shit. Be honest.
You could ask me for a sorry, in the calm before the storm
Ask for pieces of my body until all of it is yours.
One look at him and I’m seeing candy coated heart shapes
Right left, no where to turn I’m left in the ash from the bridges you burned
I can’t compete with the stars in the sky, I’m invisible
I’m not gonna ask for a sip when I’m thirsty
You don’t have to hold my hand when I’m hurting
You ain’t gotta say it, I know that I’m worthy
You can wolf, but I ain’t f***ing with your dirty laundry
Exactly what you’re dreaming of... I’ll give it to you baby.
Slide of hand let me blow your mind. I got you... what you want.
We don’t need crowds we just need us
You’re the spark that won’t go out
I’m not trying to mask all the problems that I’m facing. I’m not gonna ask you for nothing. Just luv me.
You can’t even face me.
My love don’t 9 to 5. Nothing here to hide I want you 24/7
You wanna Be polite, you wanna treat me right. Don’t be polite.
Because nobody should be alone if they don’t have to be!
That was fun?!
Loving me so hard it’s causing trouble.
Call me a fool, call me insane but don’t call it a thing!
7 minutes in heaven make it double, triple.
Yes or no but no maybes
I promise, I promise. Oh no I want, I promise... I won’t ask you for nothin’. Not even a sip when thirsty.
If I’m dancing I KNOW the musics good, if I’m dancing I know we’ll be good
The jewels and furniture go but baby he stays
Not gonna beg so don’t make me...
Banging all over this bedroom... clumsy.
Whenever we speak we fight so come talk to me with your touch
Think I see confetti from this potion...
Round and round we go until we fall like dominoes
Slide down my pole watch me spin it and twerk~ it
B a b y . I want to be closer to l o v e.
I’ve always wanted what was off limits
I need you and I can take you, all the way and I’m able to give you something sensational
Strut it out, strut it out eyes on me. Watch me strike a pose. Feel my heat!
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate you. I really do. But, I’m tired of waiting.
See it on my lips and you feel it on my hips. I’m desperate.
It’s clear that you’re closing now, guess that’s the end.
Igniting the heat of the moment let the sparks fuse, we’ll be burning bright when they cut the lights

[b]..:::THE ACTUAL RATE JFC:::..[/b

09 Invitation
- Be anything and everything you ever dreamed of, just don’t make changing me one of them. The show is already in progress.
08 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
- I enjoy g eazy but the Penelope in blow was the best line he could hit? How about we could cry a river but too busy let’s go. Or show me that Glory your focused let gooooo. Whatever
07 Private Show
- this represents being sexual with someone you care for and being transparent, goofy and confident that your private show is baring all of you. From the anxiety and tension in this room to you TWERKING IT ALL OVER YOUR MANS. \__\<<^ sorry typo, your mans expensive therapist in the 50’s confession couch. Satisfy and apple pie.
11 Man On The Moon
- hush just wait. Listen to your instincts even when the most hopeless. You were never searching for a plus one... you were searching for the reason those who you love have loved you. I want to be the CLOSEST to love.
10 Just Luv Me
- This song hits me like few britbeybsomgs have a flow of conciousness I met when hearing born to make you happy and relating it to a broken family, the odyssey of a girl named lucky, not a boy not yet legal on Grindr, Everytime which I related to my dad abandoning me and starting a new family. Out From Under and Let Go from learning my biggest weakness was loving too much... but really not giving any love to myself. To anyone that enters my life... just walk and talk with love. There’s no time to waste on continuing cycles of trauma.
06 Clumsy
- I can see why it’s one of her faves. Sporadic, cheeky and not overly glossed over in a productions point of view. And I have used it to flirt and it’s worked. I’m also clumsy af.
09 Do You Wanna Come Over?
- Classic Britney if anything on this album is. Add 3 lay overs of Britney telling “WHATEVER YA WANT” ala Do Somethin’ and this would have demanded public attention. I’d love more focus on the strings. But it leaves something to the imagination. And it works a lot more than on Clumsy.
07 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
- This seems like the most uninspired track off the whole album. But with that being said Britney’s still more engaged than the entire BJ album, outside of yelling for you to call your f***ing governor if you’d listen! Thankful she found Sam on this shoot. Seeing her glow makes me glow OKAY. As if you couldn’t tell yet.
08 Just Like Me
- and I just can’t believe. Men are not made to be monogamous. They are here to make you the Beyonce holding a pitcher of lemonade while they think they are jay z. Well I know Becky and my hair is better. Good luck finding someone that could cause an intermission in your lecture by wearing the right ensemble. He can have you but he won’t because the truth is, he only wanted you because you were with me.
09 Love Me Down
- continued from above so I took your lovers advice and got his roommate to help me train on my jumps. It was fun also jumping on other things in your living space with look what you made me do bopping my sexual floppy disc. Alexa play I did something bad. Alexa now play don’t Blame me #propstoreputation
09 Hard To Forget You
- the lyrics and emotion she’s serving outdoes the production. It starts promising but it waters down what could have been an anthemic ode to nostalgia over a trait shared between your current lover and a past fwb, rocksoff supervisor, or fave hookup. The good sex plus the good sense of humor and music taste that would get him an AF position circa 2009
07 What You Need
- only a 7 and not a 6 for the kink in her voice. She’s stoked to be responsible for this, and while I jam to it it seems underwhelming I’m comp to how much the other songs soundtracked my life. Oh wait this is for that member Regina who tried to say I scare ppl off by defending Britney in her own af against fraudulent claims. I hope this posts sees you well and if you don’t want a discussion try the Darius forum or quoting your own points in the Kylie forum. Up for passion and always willing to be corrected if I come across in any way but. cool.gif
07 Better - everything’s so good so good so damn so good so right so good when ya know somebody. So note to self turn down break the ice and listen to what he loves before he suggests. I find the riffs a bit off sometimes but I’m usually yelling over them so it’s okay. Would be a 9/10 if it weren’t for that.
10 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
- I’m really nice but a tease in real life and somewhat submissive. So I just play this when I need the message sent. After I know he likes me on a level at least 8/10 and has told me my chest looks great in that button up to pair with those slacks. He’s giving you the omelett he’s looking all over. Just don’t give it to him over easy, moan like a wild Britney in heat with a third of her Starbucks left instead.
10 Liar
- CRY ME A RIVER. SHE EVEN GAVE YOU THAT ONE SHE LOVED YOU AND WANTED TO SEE YOU HAPPY EVEN IF IT COST HER HER TEENAGE VIRGINITY VEING BLASTED ON HOWARD STERN, YOU KNICKING XTINAS MOMENT AT THE 2003 VMAS TO TURN A GIRL POWER MOMENT INTO OOOOOH JT BEING A LITTLE BITCH NODDING. THEN YOU GO ON TOUR AND REPEATEDLY SAY “SOMETIMES U THIBK YOU FOUND THE ONE BUT SHES JUST A BITCH” BEFORE PERFORMING IT. Meanwhile cheating allegations are equally shared by both parties and you classified her learning overtly sexual choreography with Wade Robson as cheating because he told Timberlake he basically knows how her entire body works just by being there which he couldn’t from being on tour. DIDYA TELL BRITNEY? YEAH AFTER TALKING TO A RADIO INTERVIEWER HINTING AT INFEDLITY FROM HER WHEN SHE CUT ALL PERSONAL TIES FROM WADE AND EVEN TRIED TO CANDEL OUR MUSE THE PEAK OF POP IN THE NOUGHTIES, THE DREAM WITHIN A DREAM TOUR. But Justin knew she was fragile especially for him, because she had him as a friend since the beginning. The media turned her and xtina onto one another but you figured you’d rip the exclusive for yourself and rush release cry me a River after telling a distraught (hate to say it but) would have stopped her career to show her love for you was superior, Britney. You got her permission to use a look alike and even Larry went behind her back to help further cultivate the new bad girl Britney. REFUSES what she would have made a #1 WW with sweet dreams my la ex.... yeah imagine that collab with Madonna.) and 500 OTHER BOPS and what does she have for you a song and reaction that taught me damn. Love really does make you want to take care of the ones directly responsible for your suffering. THEN BRITNEY IS ON DEATHS DOOR. You have gone and high fives her ex that’s just as shitty as you, just not talented and after losing custody of her kids, shaving her head and literally telling a paparazzi “yyoure better off being dead than me” here comes WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. And BS if you don’t believe it’s about her in a major magazine spread discussing the song he’s seen in a smock pretending to shave his head which is PRETTY OBVIOUS IN 2007. Luckily she’s a strong bitch, but you are the main reason she has no trust no confidence in looking back on her career where she was FLAWLESS... because you’ve tainted it with one GOOD song that Sacrificing Britney’s character got you out of *NSYNC. The first single you did with Pharrell (connect from Britney, only producer to support Timberlake after that was timbaland) missed the top 10 and JC Chasez was competing for young horny girls and Lance was making movies .... with Britney? Why do all your bandmates have nothing but scripted things to say about your solo career and hundreds of fun memories of Britney being there for them? CUZ YOURE A LIAR, LIAR. It’s her final response and let me tell you BRITBEY AND JANET JACKSON HAVE SEEN ENOUGH WHITE MEN NO RESPONSIBILITY TAKING BULLSHIT. See DRAMATIC.
10If I'm Dancing
-imdancing bit
06 Coupre Electrique
- you know she was practicing that shIT for a good WEEK and I love it. It’s like soda pop re colonized bathed in cognac lilac fumes, and it feels like heaven to em.
10 Mood Ring
- I cry. I am f***ing crazy and I thank britney everyday for being my crazy outlet. She gets me. It’s from sometimes to this 18 years later

Can we go again? Maybe do it all again?
Nah. I’ll just take a bow.

This post has been edited by Tyler: Dec 8 2018, 02:30 PM

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 8 2018, 01:05 PM
Post #29

Ok I’m
Editing in my rate I had my yearly buzzjack breakdown live for y’all. But it felt good to say something from the soul to those Who mean so much to me, but I rarely get to trade ideas with and be petty over pop culture. Growing pains will never keep me from fitting a piece of me in this iconic forum that taught me my favorite qualities of myself. Acceptance, love always be the root of your ideas, it’s britney bitch.

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Dec 11 2018, 07:49 PM
Post #30
BuzzJack Legend

I HOPE THAT THIS IS D LASt BUMP

if not

you guys will be in serious trouble

VOTEEEE OR

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Oct 9 2019, 06:50 PM
Post #31
BuzzJack Legend

teresa.gif

how times flies so fast biggrin.gif

any last votes?

i'll do results soon.

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Oct 9 2019, 07:23 PM
Post #32
BuzzJack Legend

ok now I have counted, 18 votes so far, still would love to get at least 20

+Quote Post
LouisL
post Oct 9 2019, 07:56 PM
Post #33
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 42,419
   No Gallery Pics

02 Invitation
08 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
08 Private Show
03 Man On The Moon
02 Just Luv Me
09 Clumsy
09 Do You Wanna Come Over?
07 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
05 Just Like Me
08 Love Me Down
11 Hard To Forget You
06 What You Need
10 Better
08 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
10 Liar
07 If I'm Dancing
06 Coupre Electrique
02 Mood Ring

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Oct 9 2019, 10:02 PM
Post #34
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

07.0 Invitation
11.0 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
04.0 Private Show
08.0 Man On The Moon
08.5 Just Luv Me
09.0 Clumsy
10.0 Do You Wanna Come Over?
10.0 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
08.5 Just Like Me
08.0 Love Me Down
05.0 Hard To Forget You
02.0 What You Need
06.0 Better
10.0 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
07.0 Liar
10.0 If I'm Dancing
09.0 Coupre Electrique
08.5 Mood Ring

I hadn't heard a lot of the Glory tracks in a pretty long time (according to Last.fm the last time I gave this album a complete listen through was in November 2016, eek!). I'd forgotten how a lot of the songs go... *bad Britney fan confirmed*.

Some of the tracks haven't aged very well for me unfortunately. I just looked back on the old rate and I was indeed a lot more generous at the time: http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=5507507

A 10 for Better in 2016, but now just a 6... that production style is very of its time. Liar's fallen in my affections too. What You Need has to be one of my least favourite Britney songs. D:

The middle of the album has held up very well for me though! wub.gif

A few of the deluxe tracks really should have made the standard. Coupre Electrique is certainly one of the most interesting tracks of her career...! If I'm Dancing remains iconic. Change Your Mind is a career highlight as far as I'm concerned, our Latin queen. cool2.gif

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Oct 9 2019, 10:49 PM
Post #35
BuzzJack Legend

Tnx Jay and others too heart.gif

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 9 2019, 10:52 PM
Post #36
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Dont thank Jay for that Liar score for he is T R A S H

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Oct 9 2019, 11:09 PM
Post #37

Not me giving it the lowest score (apart from Michael's - is his actually being counted? :') )

Lemme listen to it again!

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Oct 10 2019, 12:16 PM
Post #38
BuzzJack Legend

Definitely not counting votes from him.

But yeah kinda disturbing scores Jay😒

+Quote Post
George.keh
post Oct 10 2019, 02:11 PM
Post #39
#VoteGarden.Keh
Member No.: 32,047
   No Gallery Pics

02 Invitation
08 Make Me feat. G-Eazy
05 Private Show
08 Man On The Moon
06 Just Luv Me
03 Clumsy
11 Do You Wanna Come Over?
08 Slumber Party feat. Tinashe
09 Just Like Me
06 Love Me Down
08 Hard To Forget You
07 What You Need
04 Better
06 Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
09 Liar
08 If I'm Dancing
07 Coupre Electrique
05 Mood Ring

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Oct 10 2019, 10:26 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(Nick F1 @ Oct 10 2019, 01:16 PM) *
Definitely not counting votes from him.

But yeah kinda disturbing scores Jay😒

What You Need got what it deserved xx

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:29 AM