BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [PART1]‘TIL IT’S GONE - THE UNRELEASED B SIDES - GIVEM MORE., Tyler’s 12 unreleased britjamsthatshouldawouldacoulda
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post Dec 8 2018, 10:29 PM
Post #1
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Blind from the tears that fall like rain, the ending of an icon they called insane
But sanity was confused to be a shell, but one more time she’s returned to her own hell
And she’s not that innocent but in her rebellion there’s a sparkle of truth
She’s f***ing Britney bitch and she will finally do what she likes, and you’ll join in too
... if you’re looking for trouble, you came to the right place
If you’re looking for trouble, the encores right in this case”

Imagine it. Its 2018 Britney releases one more album titled Domination. It is her tenth album and is an overall success on the Worldwide market. It garners a top ten hit in multiple markets including the USA, UK, France & even Germany. Two top ten hits are seen in the US market with a third and fourth both climbing into the top 40 on the Billboard 100. One hit alone is enough to reprise the Britney brand to make hundreds and millions of dollars of just her catalog and merchandise alone...

What was the main source of promo? Two notably viewed televised performances, 4 music videos of superb quality from both Britney and design, Domination Vegas Show and the fact she announces it will be her LAST STUDIO ALBUM. The era is considered over by mid -late 2019.

Not to fret. Britney and her team are gonna take one more huge killing when they announce she will be finishing off touring at the MGM for another 3 years to make it a full 5 year (don’t worry the greatest hits tour will follow for us gays approaching our forties and lack of Winters.

SO BRITNEY HEARS THE FANS AND DECIDES TO RELEASE NEVER BEFORE RELEASED TRACKS. Spanning from the ‘Britney’ era up to ‘Glory’, even though most tracks are heavily chosen from ‘In The Zone’, ‘Blackout’ , ‘Circus’ and ‘Femme Fatale’ era as that is a time Britney feels best represents her career as the princess of pop and titles it ‘Til It’s Gone’. It’s the only accolade BJ will be getting but it’s mostly based on how, we don’t appreciate anything she does until we’re ready to complain about how we miss a certain Britney.

Well there’s only one and you’re gonna even miss Vegasney when she’s gone.

So to pass time I’m going to reveal my 12 favorite bonus tracks. THIS IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER. Might reveal all tonight if I’m bored but probably over the span of the week.

YOUR INTERACTION: if you could play along and pretend like it’s the first time you’ve heard them. Rate and review! And give us some discussion over some Britney tracks you’ve just discovered. Like, post a smilie to let me know you are enjoying the concept and tell me if you aren’t. And I’ll message Joe and Jon to tell you to f*** right off into the troubleshooting forum. Jk much love.

TO RULES FOR TRACKS TO BE COUNTED:
* Not released on any album unless it’s on a limited edition in one market, exampleScary - Femme Fatale, Japan edition. The bonus track “Selfish” is not applicable, nor is any bonus track that’s included on the main release.

This post has been edited by Tyler: Dec 9 2018, 11:16 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 8 2018, 10:43 PM
Post #2

TRACK ONE
Before the track begins you hear a peaceful wind and it gets interrupted by artificial
noises, people chanting Britney that turns to those who mean malice and only to make a profit but it’s whispered... fromfor the record (2008) we hear Britney say, “Do I know my life is weird? It’s all I’ve ever known. Pause and from The Onyx Hotel Tour; “... once you check in you can’t check out. It blends into the first track “strangest love” by hearing a clear someone like Poppy computerized saying. “You sure do treat things you love in the strangest way... don’t you?....”

This post has been edited by Tyler: Dec 8 2018, 10:44 PM

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 9 2018, 10:30 AM
Post #3

TRACK 2
•More than anything this serves as an undertone for the message that creeps behind her being the princess of pop. She is only free in the midst of chaos for short lived bouts of freedom. They cost her more with each passing attempt at normalcy. To quote Gaga... do you want love or do you want fame? You only choose in rebellion

REBELLION

TRACK 3

BEFORE ‘Scary’ begins there is a small but meaningful tribute to the late Michael Jackson. The chorus of “They Don’t Really Care About Us” blends in perfectly with production elements of Thriller. At this point any stan is intrigued by the mysterious dark undertones but each gay and their sister is also waiting for a bop. Baby, she doesn’t know how she’s gonna survive but she knows how to make you dance. Even more so than in this YouTube track imagine the beginning being extremely ominous... but by the end. The songs done a freaky Friday almost leaving a scattered amount of emotions in the albums mood. Britney the brand has arrived.

SCARY

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 9 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #4

TRACK 4
•In almost an illustration of how the hypnotherapy has affected Britney it seems she has forgotten the pain and outdated medical practices to let you know when she sees you she stutters and her cares just melt away like butter. Before ‘Amnesia’ begins we hear radio static at the end of ‘Scary’, this turns to radio flopping from what we can barely tell to be ABBA, but when we listen closely it’s Madonna taunting “time goes by... so slowly”, flash to material girl, get into the groove and the radios out. The song starts with a handclap that quickly unfolds into euphoria. The lead single off the EP, Britney fully embraces the Britney society has catered for her to be. Soft, joyous, glorious, pure and f***ing flawless.

AMNESIA

TRACK 5
We do know she’s one of a kind. And this cut is probably the furthest we go back in abritney’s roots as a recording artist. Britney serves up a bit of shade as the quote from Larry starts talking on how certain dates will bring in more sales and Britney responds, stop talking about marketing it’s just about having fun and being cool. No shade because it’s not her style and that’s why they can’t do the things she can do.

SHE’LL NEVER BE ME

This post has been edited by Tyler: Dec 9 2018, 11:05 AM

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 9 2018, 11:11 AM
Post #5

Track list thus far;

1. Strangest Love
2. Rebellion
3. Scary
4. Amnesia
5. She’ll Never Be Me
_____
•Bonus tracks can get us all the way to 15. Dependent on discussion.

I LIED YALL. I decided to go for the flow and theme of the record rather than rating them in order. I will list my order at the end.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Dec 9 2018, 11:26 AM
Post #6

Also if you do like let a player know you online enjoying the console.

+Quote Post
Sempachorra
post Dec 10 2018, 07:05 PM
Post #7
Let's Go Brandon
Member No.: 421

I'm still pissed they never leaked Rebellion in full

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Dec 11 2018, 07:51 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,392

AMNESIA.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:27 AM