BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Josh's Top 106 Movies of 2016!, FINISHED
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Jan 30 2017, 08:15 PM
Post #101
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
QUOTE(HarryEzra @ Jan 29 2017, 03:26 PM) *
Room is such a great film I loved the first half more than the second too to be honest but the acting by Jacob and Brie carried the second half along and just their parental /son realtionship was evident throughout/ I should read the book too wub.gif

Captian America: Civil War was very great too had a great plot even if kind of confusing laugh.gif but yeah might even be my favourite of the Captain America films but with both the first and second to compete with laugh.gif Black Widow is no doubt my favourite character when will she get her stand alone film come on Marvel!!! Scarlet Witch im still unsure about because I remember in Age Of Ultron I never warmed to her as much as I did to her brother sad.gif. In terms of males I still love Captian America, Bucky, Iron Man and also really loved the introduction to SpiderMan!

I would definitely recommend reading the book as you loved the film so much, I think you would really like it because the Room manages to feel so much smaller and Jack is even more cute because the story his told from his point of view so you get to read his internal thoughts that aren't expressed in the movie version.

I wasn't so keen on the first Cap movie even though it had a couple good action scenes, I found it kind of boring and would rank it towards the lower ends of the Marvel movies to date. The Winter Soldier was the complete opposite for me though and is a very thrilling and intense film. This is the best of the lot for me though and perhaps my favourite MCU film to date but it's hard to say when they're responsible for so many enjoyable movies now. I really hope if Ghost in the Shell performs well this year then ScarJo will be able to persuade the studio executives to green light a Black Widow solo movie, she's clearly a fair bit of box office draw based on her track record and how movies like Lucy performed and I'd be so buzzed to see a solo movie for Black Widow, I hope she isn't killed off in any of the upcoming Avengers movies before because it'll just be too soon sad.gif Cap is definitely the best male character for me but I think that's mainly due to Chris Evans being a total bae laugh.gif Thor isn't far behind though !!
Thanks Harry wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:28 AM