BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jesy Nelson • Cosmopolitan Magazine
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Perriechu
post 7th May 2021, 11:47 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885

QUOTE(Mr. C. Joel @ May 7 2021, 11:35 PM) *
She’s doing herself no favours, it’s increasingly obvious she’s bitter but at the end of the day no one forced her to stay in the group for 10 years and it’s coming across as though she’s blaming the girls or hinting at it.

Who knows if the reports are true but if she has completely cut them / blocked them out of her life that’s so savage when as we know just how supportive they were constantly trying to console her or rushing over when she was upset...

It’s really sad how she didn’t congratulate Leigh on socials just to try and squash these rumours and be the bigger person even if they aren’t speaking.

I go back to her statement when she announced she was leaving it felt VERY formal and I’ve said all along it seemed like she was saying goodbye to it all and the girls.

As a fan it’s horrible to see especially that video it’s so obvious it was bitchy.

Jesy: I left the group because after 10 years of my image being made fun it eventually got too much for me

u guys: GODDD shes SOooooo BITTER 😫😫🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

please get a grip and actually have some compassion for a very mentally ill woman who took a drastic measure to start her healing process? you’re all coming across as very bitter yourselves and making yourselves look like asses.

even if she did cut them off, YOU try being in her position and having the best years of your life tarnished by trolls, if she has cut them off it’ll be because constantly bringing up those memories is too much for her. And maybe I am speculating, but coping mechanisms tend to fall under the same umbrella.

no one is saying you have to support Jesy’s decision but stop trying to say she’s bitter and being vicious based on absolutely nothing, it’s absolutely exhausting at this point. Bore off with your forced narratives.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post 8th May 2021, 01:46 AM
Post #22
Group icon
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
User: 7,475

I’m glad she’s out of Little Mix now if that’s how she felt. Totally respect her decision but the way she’s handled it since leaving is very bitter.

I fail to see how you don’t see that?

That Go Girl mag clip was actually so bitchy, even the ‘Go girl Jesy’ caption was such a massive dig at the girls.

No need, She should still be supporting the girls like they’ve openly said they still support her and her decision. She’s not once made reference to wishing them well and respecting them only in that very formal statement.

+Quote this post
Seinfeld
post 8th May 2021, 02:20 AM
Post #23
Group icon
Is anyone here a marine biologist?
User: 10,505

QUOTE(jsweetxe @ May 8 2021, 12:47 AM) *
Jesy: I left the group because after 10 years of my image being made fun it eventually got too much for me

u guys: GODDD shes SOooooo BITTER 😫😫🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

please get a grip and actually have some compassion for a very mentally ill woman who took a drastic measure to start her healing process? you’re all coming across as very bitter yourselves and making yourselves look like asses.

even if she did cut them off, YOU try being in her position and having the best years of your life tarnished by trolls, if she has cut them off it’ll be because constantly bringing up those memories is too much for her. And maybe I am speculating, but coping mechanisms tend to fall under the same umbrella.

no one is saying you have to support Jesy’s decision but stop trying to say she’s bitter and being vicious based on absolutely nothing, it’s absolutely exhausting at this point. Bore off with your forced narratives.

clap.gif

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 8th May 2021, 03:24 AM
Post #24
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

QUOTE(Mr. C. Joel @ May 7 2021, 11:35 PM) *
She’s doing herself no favours, it’s increasingly obvious she’s bitter but at the end of the day no one forced her to stay in the group for 10 years and it’s coming across as though she’s blaming the girls or hinting at it.

I mean. she was under contract...

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post 8th May 2021, 07:42 AM
Post #25
Group icon

QUOTE(J00prstar @ May 8 2021, 04:24 AM) *
I mean. she was under contract...

Those types of contracts aren’t prison sentences you can still leave.

+Quote this post
LMFan
post 8th May 2021, 10:31 AM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 948

QUOTE(Mr. C. Joel @ May 8 2021, 02:46 AM) *
I’m glad she’s out of Little Mix now if that’s how she felt. Totally respect her decision but the way she’s handled it since leaving is very bitter.

I fail to see how you don’t see that?

That Go Girl mag clip was actually so bitchy, even the ‘Go girl Jesy’ caption was such a massive dig at the girls.
No need, She should still be supporting the girls like they’ve openly said they still support her and her decision. She’s not once made reference to wishing them well and respecting them only in that very formal statement.

Amen to this! Someone with common sense 👏👏👏👏

+Quote this post
Seinfeld
post 8th May 2021, 10:52 AM
Post #27
Group icon
Is anyone here a marine biologist?
User: 10,505

The two Jesy haters can do one tbh pirate.gif

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 8th May 2021, 10:52 AM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

QUOTE(jsweetxe @ May 8 2021, 12:47 AM) *
very mentally ill woman

This is gross.

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post 8th May 2021, 01:30 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885

QUOTE(shadow2009 @ May 8 2021, 11:52 AM) *
This is gross.

how? is she not mentally ill? does she not suffer with intense body dysmorphia which pushed her to try and take her own life? (something you lot need to remember with this one- she tried to kill herself because of the trolling..) crippling anxiety that means she breaks down whenever she's confronted with anything that can trigger her internal issues?

The only thing "gross" about any of this is how people are ganging up on Jesy and failing to understand the coping mechanism of someone who is mentally ill. You're all so uncomfortable around the idea that even the description of someone being mentally ill means that you respond with "ew gross you're gross!!!" it is not gross. as someone who is very mentally themselves and is surrounded by similar people, I personally find the reaction to Jesy quite offensive and does nothing to reduce the stigma. I have to remember that you're a loud minority, but nonetheless still spouting a bunch of nonsense that is damaging to mentally ill people.

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 8th May 2021, 02:00 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

QUOTE(jsweetxe @ May 8 2021, 02:30 PM) *
how? is she not mentally ill? does she not suffer with intense body dysmorphia which pushed her to try and take her own life? (something you lot need to remember with this one- she tried to kill herself because of the trolling..) crippling anxiety that means she breaks down whenever she's confronted with anything that can trigger her internal issues?

The only thing "gross" about any of this is how people are ganging up on Jesy and failing to understand the coping mechanism of someone who is mentally ill. You're all so uncomfortable around the idea that even the description of someone being mentally ill means that you respond with "ew gross you're gross!!!" it is not gross. as someone who is very mentally themselves and is surrounded by similar people, I personally find the reaction to Jesy quite offensive and does nothing to reduce the stigma. I have to remember that you're a loud minority, but nonetheless still spouting a bunch of nonsense that is damaging to mentally ill people.

We don't know anything about Jesy's health other than what she has told the public - she has never once labelled herself as having BDD and it's insensitive to just pick and choose random illnesses to attribute to her based on a documentary and some interviews.

Quite obvious she has suffered mentally since joining Little Mix but illnesses like BDD are extremely serious and it's not up to fans to decide if she has it or not.

Guess what? You can support Jesy and wish her well and agree that the abuse she's had is disgusting and think her documentary was very brave and inspirational AND also agree that her behaviour since leaving Little Mix has been odd. Chill the f*** out.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 10th May 2021, 01:53 PM
Post #31
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

To me it's looking increasingly likely, now that Perrie has also announced a pregnancy, that Jesy left when she did because the others were planning a hiatus and she wanted to strike out while she was still in her 20s. Power to her tbh.

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post 10th May 2021, 01:56 PM
Post #32
Group icon

QUOTE(J00prstar @ May 10 2021, 02:53 PM) *
To me it's looking increasingly likely, now that Perrie has also announced a pregnancy, that Jesy left when she did because the others were planning a hiatus and she wanted to strike out while she was still in her 20s. Power to her tbh.

I don’t think that’s true to be honest.

It’s obvious it’s been planned out, with them already shooting videos, allowing enough time to have the babies and spend some time with family until the tour next year and a new album.

They’ve been working loads in the studio on new music with MNEK and Kamille and it seems strategically planned to me?!

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post 12th May 2021, 06:32 PM
Post #33
Group icon

I take back some of what I’ve previously I’m so glad she commented and made reference to the girls getting the award.

That’s how I always imagined things to be, even if things aren’t on good terms it’s nice that they can still support each other because they’ve been through a lot together.

Credit to Jesy after all the headlines too to squash those.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 02:37 PM