BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> AF Idol 2.0 • STATISTICS
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
T Boy
post 25th June 2020, 08:50 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177

I have never rated God Is A Woman, oops.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 25th June 2020, 09:22 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

Rihanna done so well throughout!

That time we sent Rehab almost made us lose her yet that round itself was actually super strong.

Definitely taking those results on board for future rounds though if there is a repeat and some themes are the same!

Ariana leaving when she did really helped the forums remaining as well she could’ve been a real dark horse with those choices!

+Quote this post
Gerald
post 25th June 2020, 09:51 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Why don’t you say so?
User: 9,721

OMG at Rehab almost knocking the Rihanna forum out ohmy.gif. Round 8 was a strong round though. Other than that Rihanna put in a very good performance.

Loving seeing the breakdown and statistics of each round. Looking forward to AF Idol 3.0 when it comes around!!!

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 26th June 2020, 04:13 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

That Round #10 still baffles me.. granted Gaga had a good song for this but songs like Disturbia and a Kat Krazy remix of quite random track are not really comparable. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Rush
post 26th June 2020, 05:48 AM
Post #25
Group icon
wayback machine gif rescuer
User: 18,564

Thanks for posting all this!

Amazing at Gaga winning 10 out of 16 rounds, including 4 in a row, twice, and 'LoveGame' getting voted by 88% of participants, and 'Dance In The Dark' by 96% cheeseblock.png I believe she got 72% of votes across all her entries combined (822 votes out of a possible 1,145), and her only songs not to receive a majority of votes were 'Rain On Me' (49%) and 'Do What U Want' (45%).

I am surprised 'Is That Alright?' was one of her winners; meanwhile Madonna came so close to falling out with 'Intervention' ohmy.gif My votes were not near the consensus that round, I voted all of the 5 lowest surviving songs.

lol at how far behind everything else 'Don't Let Me Be Yours' was, that gave all the other artists an easy ride. It didn't feel like 'Love At First Sight' beat 'Love Me Like You' by such a huge margin! Interesting to see how some of the rounds progressed through the spreadsheets, for example Little Mix's 'Move' started out in the lead for the first 11 votes, then fell to the bottom 2 after 51 votes and never climbed back.

I'm sure this thread will be very useful market research for deciding entries next year :') Also very impressive that each round got at least 66 voters (and the highest was 79, so it was all very consistent)!

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 26th June 2020, 07:25 AM
Post #26
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177

QUOTE(SKOB @ Jun 26 2020, 05:13 AM) *
That Round #10 still baffles me.. granted Gaga had a good song for this but songs like Disturbia and a Kat Krazy remix of quite random track are not really comparable. laugh.gif

Unfortunately Pink has never released a bonus track as a single or added rent a rappers for singles so I don’t think it mattered what was sent in that round.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 11:15 PM