BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrating 10 years on Buzzjack!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post Jun 13 2016, 05:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67
It has come to my attention we have totally MISSED this AF's tenth birthday!

I campaigned to get this forum on March 6th (the day the site premiered) and it came to be on March 12th 2006. So I'm 3 months late #oops

I'd like to give special thanks to my dear friend, Luciano, who became my first co-mod and helped me build up the very foundation of this forum. Rest in peace, my friend.

To my other past co-mods, Pippa, Music Maniac and Andre' who changed his screen name so many times who even knows, thank you for the time and effort you put into this forum. To Nick F1 and Jonjo thanks for dealing with my pickiness and special thanks for helping to maintain this as one of the most active AF's on the site for over 10 years. Couldn't do it without you!

Thanks also to the regular posters in here! You guys are the reason we do this. heart.gif

This post has been edited by Tyler: Jun 13 2016, 05:36 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Nick Jonas
post Jun 13 2016, 05:53 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,481
Thanks guys! Here's to another 10 years! hic.gif

+Quote this post
Tyler
post Jun 13 2016, 06:44 PM
Post #3
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67
Also, thank you all for letting my muse become such an integral part of my life. You guys mean the world to me and this forum is truly an escape for myself. With all of the terrible things going on in this world, this forum has become my safe place. A place to lose the focus and anxiety that comes with everyday life and for that, I'm very grateful.

I look at all of you as close friends that have bonded over something we all love and enjoy. And what's more beautiful than that?

This post has been edited by Tyler: Jun 13 2016, 06:44 PM

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post Jun 13 2016, 07:21 PM
Post #4
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335
Looks like the AF was up just in time for her meltdown. Happy anniversary biggrin.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:40 PM