BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
50 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trump, Russians and Corruption, The Golden Years
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post Jan 11 2017, 02:58 PM
Post #1
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

Either we need a general topic for all of the shit the Trump presidency will inevitably consist of, or we need to talk about the rumours everyone's going wild over right now as it emerges that Trump probably almost certainly has perverted sexual preferences biggrin.gif

And more importantly, shady dealings with the Russians and connections to them involving themselves as a result of this coming out and this is probably one of the biggest scandals a President(-elect) has ever been involved in. What could happen as a result of the fallout from this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

His Twitter is just amazing reading (through desperation right now - what sort of political leader handles his public voice like that? Comparing the US to Nazi Germany is... well, there's some horrific irony in there)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 11 2017, 03:32 PM
Post #2
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
Group: Memberrs
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Izetta @ Jan 11 2017, 02:58 PM) *
His Twitter is just amazing reading (through desperation right now - what sort of political leader handles his public voice like that? Comparing the US to Nazi Germany is... well, there's some horrific irony in there)

I think the rhetoric from his Twitter account will have to change once he actually is inaugurated.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 11 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

He's going to be the second-most powerful man in the world (depending on what Putin tells him to do) so if he wants to tweet to slag off everyone who criticises him, that would be entirely in character with the experience of his whole life so far. One of my American friends calls him Orange Hitler, so a little bit ironic him frying pan others when he is known to have had Adolph's book on his bedside table for many years to re-read.

My theory is it's Teflon causing the orange-tinting as nothing seems to stick with his Bart Simpson "It wasn't me nobody saw me can't prove anything" denial about things which are on film and plainly true. Habitual liars have problems with reality and re-write everything in their teeeny tiny thicko pea-brain to suit their ego.

+Quote Post
PeaceMob
post Jan 11 2017, 07:51 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,342
   No Gallery Pics

This is just the beginning people, the corrupt media are being called out one by one. He's even got the BBC's card marked too, take a wild guess on who briefed Trump about the BBC. Oh happy days. dance.gif ~fakenews

This post has been edited by PeaceMob: Jan 11 2017, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Jan 11 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #5
Buffy/Charmed
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

That is double think.

It is classic propaganda.

He was elected with the help of actual fake news, websites, fake information amd conspiract theories. To deflect, he calls REPUTABLE news agencies fake to doscredit them and have his supporters continue to believe ACTUAL fake news and conspiracies and cite those. Russia wsnted to erode confidence in the system. They succeeded.

I am not the biggest fan of the mainstream media. Hella biased? Yes. Fake? Not quite.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jan 11 2017, 10:19 PM
Post #6
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I'm getting those bunkers ready

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 12 2017, 01:33 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Brian Cox retweeted this. The writer was fighting Hitler and ended up getting executed. I think this explains how people like Hitler manage to succeed in their aims....

https://twitter.com/kevverage/status/819469017706627072

It's Trump, it really is.....

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 12 2017, 02:15 PM
Post #8
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
Group: Memberrs
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Jan 12 2017, 01:33 PM) *
Brian Cox retweeted this. The writer was fighting Hitler and ended up getting executed. I think this explains how people like Hitler manage to succeed in their aims....

Which Brian Cox, the professor or the actor? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
PeaceMob
post Jan 12 2017, 03:36 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Jan 12 2017, 01:33 PM) *

Are you actually comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler, bearing in mind Trump was the only leader recently that supported Israel on the UN security council resolution that critiicised Israeli settlements. Man you liberals are DES-PER-ATE, the smearing nonsense does not work, start telling the truth for once.

This post has been edited by PeaceMob: Jan 12 2017, 03:38 PM

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Jan 12 2017, 04:04 PM
Post #10
Buffy/Charmed
   No Gallery Pics

I haven't read the article but I assume it refers to methods and the fact he is a populist demagogue who has eroded faith in the institutions. His supporters then believe his claptrap pver fact, leaving him freewill to do as he likes. Also like these other demagogues he functions outside the norm of international relations, meaninf there is more chance of miscalculation on all sides.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 12 2017, 06:30 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(🚡🚟🍥-b @ Jan 12 2017, 02:15 PM) *
Which Brian Cox, the professor or the actor? unsure.gif

Prof Brian Cox, who is intelligent and sane and compassionate..bit of a hero!

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 12 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(PeaceMob @ Jan 12 2017, 03:36 PM) *
Are you actually comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler, bearing in mind Trump was the only leader recently that supported Israel on the UN security council resolution that critiicised Israeli settlements. Man you liberals are DES-PER-ATE, the smearing nonsense does not work, start telling the truth for once.

No, that's not the point at all (though he DOES admire Hitler, fact). Try reading the article rather than jumping to conclusions. The point of the quote is that Evil people like Hitler are easy to fight because they are so obviously evil. The problem they succeed is because there are very very stupid people for whom facts are irrelevant. Nothing anyone says changes their mind on what is a personal belief based on (usually) bigotry. That is Trump and many of his followers.

Suddenly news organisations are peddling fake news of him and his big mate Vlad (Trump claims) - but when he was trying to get Russia to publish emails on Clinton and inviting them to hack her accounts (this is treason, they would contain sensitive USA-security info) and all sorts of malicious lies were being peddled about Clinton (like paedophile) this was fine cos it wasn't "fake news' - even though it clearly was to anyone with half a brain.

Trump is very very stupid. Obama is thoughtful, inspirational and intelligent. From the sublime to the ridiculous. That's why intelligent people are very worried and disturbed by Trump in a way they wouldnt be, for example, by Ronald Reagan - and he had alzheimers!

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jan 12 2017, 06:42 PM
Post #13
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(PeaceMob @ Jan 12 2017, 07:36 AM) *
Says the one poster not posting receipts

oh and look at that, you're a conservative

try again boo, you're not fooling anyone

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 12 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Queen LeQueefa @ Jan 12 2017, 04:04 PM) *
I haven't read the article but I assume it refers to methods and the fact he is a populist demagogue who has eroded faith in the institutions. His supporters then believe his claptrap pver fact, leaving him freewill to do as he likes. Also like these other demagogues he functions outside the norm of international relations, meaninf there is more chance of miscalculation on all sides.

More of a comment on the nature of people who choose to believe in demagogues against all evidence (and to other, sanity)

+Quote Post
crazy chris
post Jan 12 2017, 06:48 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

What are Trump's sexual preferences anything to do with what sort of President he'll be? If he was peed on by prostitutes then so what? Each to their own I say. It's all fuss over nothing.

Watched his press conference yesterday and he was brilliant. He's a real breath of fresh air although he shouldn't be criticising the security services.

This post has been edited by common sense: Jan 12 2017, 06:50 PM

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jan 12 2017, 07:05 PM
Post #16
   No Gallery Pics

1.) Who in their right mind would want to be peed on? It's unsanitary and just doesn't sound good on paper, let alone out of someone's mouth.
2.) I don't think it's sexual preferences that are the main problem (although the normalization of them and the blatant objectification of women are among them) but the fact that Trump has had more scandals pre-inauguration than most presidents DURING their term is honestly scaring me. Are we moving into a post-apocalyptic dystopia? The dystopia part might be surely right.

+Quote Post
RosaParksMyCar
post Jan 12 2017, 07:12 PM
Post #17
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(common sense @ Jan 12 2017, 06:48 PM) *
What are Trump's sexual preferences anything to do with what sort of President he'll be? If he was peed on by prostitutes then so what? Each to their own I say. It's all fuss over nothing.

Watched his press conference yesterday and he was brilliant. He's a real breath of fresh air although he shouldn't be criticising the security services.

shut up

+Quote Post
PeaceMob
post Jan 12 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cody Slayberry @ Jan 12 2017, 06:42 PM) *
Says the one poster not posting receipts

oh and look at that, you're a conservative

try again boo, you're not fooling anyone

Good one Sherlock, yes I'm a conservative, you know it really is good for you to hear a different point of view rather than live in your own echo chamber.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 12 2017, 08:07 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

We obviosuly didn't watch the same conference. He was an arrogant, rabid dick who said nothing of substance about anything. And he's about to be President!

I am not bothered about the prostitute movies one bit, whether they exist or not, don't care and it's not relevant to running a country. I AM extremely bothered by his links to Russia, business and otherwise, and he ahs done nothing to allow him to swear his oath next week "to uphold the constitution" - in fact he will be flouting it from day one by not divesting his own business interests, including shitloads (500m) that he woes to foreign governments.

If you want a conspiracy theory, here;s one: he was about to go mega-bankrupt but got leaned on by someone who holds financial power over him to become a pawn of enemy states. Before yo flip a lid, bear in mind he DID ask Russia to hack US Government files, he HAS said Russia is guilty of hacking during the election, and he refuses point-blank to listen to his own country's legal brains to uphold the US constitution and laws, and lies constantly while sucking the metaphorical cocks of the KKK and other racist organisations.

These are all facts. Not fake news. Not desperate liberal whinging. Facts. I refer you back to the article I posted earlier about followers......

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Jan 12 2017, 08:10 PM
Post #20
Buffy/Charmed
   No Gallery Pics

It's more the white supremacist desecration of prostitutes peeing on a bed as he knew Obama and Michelle had slept on it. Seriously racist.

It is also more of a comment on Russian interference and the fact they can blackmail a president or could have. This is what should concern people. Focusing on the sex scandal is so very American and so very missing the point.

This post has been edited by Queen LeQueefa: Jan 12 2017, 08:16 PM

+Quote Post

50 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 PM