BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
42 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> 2017/18 FA Premier League
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
jark
post 18th November 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #321
Group icon
something you consider rare
User: 2,990

Love when Arsenal smash Spurs. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 18th November 2017, 07:29 PM
Post #322
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(jark @ Nov 18 2017, 05:38 PM) *
Love when Arsenal smash Spurs. biggrin.gif

Thought Arsenal would win today, Spurs players did a lot of travelling, Arsenal were due a win against them and the media have made Spurs out to be the best team ever! was a good Arsenal performance.

Getting interesting now.. the Top 6 (and Burnley) are all pretty neck and neck. Big game next weekend with Liverpool vs Chelsea and someone dropping points. It is all pretty balanced near the top apart from Man City. Think the next 6 weeks will be a rest test for the big clubs, everyone is practically playing ever 3-4 days.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 18th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #323
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

First 30 were shocking but it was good to get back to scoring 4 again. 5 continues to escape us though.

Important to see Zlatan back on the pitch. Will be good to rotate properly up top over the winter

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 18th November 2017, 08:25 PM
Post #324
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

QUOTE(Rooney @ Nov 18 2017, 07:29 PM) *
Thought Arsenal would win today, Spurs players did a lot of travelling, Arsenal were due a win against them and the media have made Spurs out to be the best team ever! was a good Arsenal performance.

Getting interesting now.. the Top 6 (and Burnley) are all pretty neck and neck. Big game next weekend with Liverpool vs Chelsea and someone dropping points. It is all pretty balanced near the top apart from Man City. Think the next 6 weeks will be a rest test for the big clubs, everyone is practically playing ever 3-4 days.

You should have predicted them to win in the prediction competition, you could have had 14 or 17 points for this weekend so far instead of 12 tongue.gif, Arsenal deserved to win today against Tottenham, it was clear that they wanted the win more than their North London rivals.

It was good to see Pogba and Ibrahimovic back on the pitch after what has felt like an eternity. The equalising goal from Martial was the turning point and from that point onwards there was only ever going to be one winner.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th November 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #325
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Houdini @ Nov 18 2017, 08:25 PM) *
You should have predicted them to win in the prediction competition, you could have had 14 or 17 points for this weekend so far instead of 12 tongue.gif, Arsenal deserved to win today against Tottenham, it was clear that they wanted the win more than their North London rivals.
It was good to see Pogba and Ibrahimovic back on the pitch after what has felt like an eternity. The equalising goal from Martial was the turning point and from that point onwards there was only ever going to be one winner.

Little things a few days before make all the difference though. I think if Harry Kane is fully fit then it is probably a different game. These games against the Top 6 are so crucial. Liverpool/Chelsea (or both) will drop points next weekend, Arsenal have a tough away fixture. Spurs/Man Utd have relatively easy home games on paper. It's going to be fine margins on paper. All Arsenal/Liverpool/Man Utd/Spurs/Chelsea have already had a mini wobble of form.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 19th November 2017, 06:31 PM
Post #326
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

"The chosen one" starts as he means to go on laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th November 2017, 08:25 PM
Post #327
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Houdini @ Nov 19 2017, 06:31 PM) *
"The chosen one" starts as he means to go on laugh.gif

He's already putting the boot in to this own players.. this is going to be car crash! Victor Anichebe a sure-fire January signing!

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 19th November 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #328
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

They've got a really tough run coming up to, could feasibly see them propping up the table in a few weeks.

I think they'll ultimately survive but talk about going backwards...

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th November 2017, 08:51 PM
Post #329
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(D0bz @ Nov 19 2017, 08:42 PM) *
They've got a really tough run coming up to, could feasibly see them propping up the table in a few weeks.

I think they'll ultimately survive but talk about going backwards...

They're lucky that Palace, Everton, West Brom & Swansea are also finding it difficult. Southampton will get dragged in to the mess too. And Brighton/Huddersfield will be there or thereabouts.

+Quote this post
ML Hammer95
post 19th November 2017, 09:05 PM
Post #330
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,265

It's odd because Watford were clearly the better team but we still could have scored three goals. Terrible run of games coming up, lot of people would be pleased to see us go down too.

Mutinous mood amongst the fans today, hopefully turns up the heat on the owners.

Dread to think who'll be signed in January.

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 19th November 2017, 09:05 PM
Post #331
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

West Brom are sinking like a stone, the funny thing with them if they part with Pulis the best manager to take the job would be... Pulis laugh.gif

Swansea look doomed which is a shame as they're my second club, though they were in an even worse predicament this time last season & pulled through so not giving up hope just yet, they don't have any class players like Gylfi this time round however.

I get the feeling Palace might start moving up now, they've got a seriously kind run of games in the next few weeks.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 19th November 2017, 09:17 PM
Post #332
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(ML Hammer95 @ Nov 19 2017, 09:05 PM) *
It's odd because Watford were clearly the better team but we still could have scored three goals. Terrible run of games coming up, lot of people would be pleased to see us go down too.

Mutinous mood amongst the fans today, hopefully turns up the heat on the owners.

Dread to think who'll be signed in January.

Feel sorry for you as a fan group as you have the infrastructure and fanbase to push to be a 'big' club within the next 5-7 years, but you really as completely mismanaged by your owners. Gives us all some laughs with Moyes back though...

QUOTE(D0bz @ Nov 19 2017, 09:05 PM) *
West Brom are sinking like a stone, the funny thing with them if they part with Pulis the best manager to take the job would be... Pulis laugh.gif

Swansea look doomed which is a shame as they're my second club, though they were in an even worse predicament this time last season & pulled through so not giving up hope just yet, they don't have any class players like Gylfi this time round however.

I get the feeling Palace might start moving up now, they've got a seriously kind run of games in the next few weeks.

Palace have a favourable run now, but they need to be winning 3-4 of their next 7-8 games because their schedule in February/March looks absolutely horrendous.

Surely if West Brom have much sense they would go for Allardyce? But I guess the problem with that is they operate a Head Coach role, which I can't see him going for.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post 19th November 2017, 09:46 PM
Post #333
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561

Enjoyed the 'Mugabe Worse Than Moyes' and 'Wenger Out' placards at the protests in Harare yesterday!!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 19th November 2017, 11:58 PM
Post #334
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Uphill challenge for Moyes and he failed in his last uphill challenge for Sunderland , even though its his first game in charge it feels like he is a manager under pressure already

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 20th November 2017, 05:40 PM
Post #335
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

West Brom have sacked Tony Pulis after the 4-0 defeat to Chelsea on Saturday. Could this be an opportunity for Big Sam?

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 20th November 2017, 07:05 PM
Post #336
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Houdini @ Nov 20 2017, 05:40 PM) *
West Brom have sacked Tony Pulis after the 4-0 defeat to Chelsea on Saturday. Could this be an opportunity for Big Sam?

As I said above, I am not sure he would agree to work with their set up. I think he might want too much control.

I reckon Koeman could be a good shout.

+Quote this post
Soy Adrián
post 24th November 2017, 11:32 PM
Post #337
Group icon
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
User: 10,596

Allardyce is also a Wolves fan, so unlikely he would go to West Brom. Apparently Slaven Bilic has already turned it down so I'm expecting them to offer it to Pardew next.

Thought we were alright tonight against Leicester. Can see how Moyes is going to help bolster the defence a bit and with everyone fit our attacking options should be enough to get us out of the bottom 3. I can see how Leicester end up getting beaten more than they should - aside from the first 20 minutes they were really passive.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 25th November 2017, 12:02 AM
Post #338
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Soy Adrián @ Nov 24 2017, 11:32 PM) *
Allardyce is also a Wolves fan, so unlikely he would go to West Brom. Apparently Slaven Bilic has already turned it down so I'm expecting them to offer it to Pardew next.

Thought we were alright tonight against Leicester. Can see how Moyes is going to help bolster the defence a bit and with everyone fit our attacking options should be enough to get us out of the bottom 3. I can see how Leicester end up getting beaten more than they should - aside from the first 20 minutes they were really passive.

Sounds like West Ham grew in to the game more as it went on. I think he will make you solid that's for sure. On paper you have a good enough attack to easily stay up. Think you will be OK, but it will be close.

Pardew to West Brom is just bonkers. Honestly it is just like the Old Boy's Club in terms of managers.. failure after failure and you can still get a job!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 25th November 2017, 01:45 AM
Post #339
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

Predictions for Liverpool/Chelsea? I've got money on them drawing.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 25th November 2017, 03:25 AM
Post #340
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I didn't see the match but I caught this on the news as I came home from a late night. This is one of the funniest football related things I've seen in a while, It's absolutely freezing and somehow a shirtless Andy Carroll appears to be steaming like a well done roast laugh.gif

+Quote this post

42 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:49 PM