BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Taylor Swift: Classics Favourites Vs 1989 Results, Results | FINISHED. Singles + Albums
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Feb 9 2015, 03:27 PM
Post #81
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

I think I've decided All Too Well is her best song ever wub.gif

Red is amazing though, I probably prefer it to 1989 actually. Maybe, any of the top 4 would be worthy of winning tbf. My highlights are All Too Well, Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and State Of Grace.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Feb 9 2015, 03:53 PM
Post #82
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Member No.: 67

Out Of The Woods top 5??? Lol stop.

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Feb 10 2015, 12:10 PM
Post #83
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
Member No.: 19,846
   No Gallery Pics

Backing I Knew You Were Trouble for the win, such a fantastic song, my fave of hers so far

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 15 2015, 01:31 PM
Post #84
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Say You'll Remember Me, Standing In A Night Dress Staring At The Sunset Baby

1. 1989 // 9.71875 // Lovers: Math, Ryan, Billy, Jahq [11], JosephStyles, Liam, Blank Slayberry, Joe, Jack500, Ultraviolence1989, Acidburn, Tim* [10] // Haters: Johnkm [7]

Album Highlights:
Shake It Off
Wildest Dreams
I Know Places
Blank Space
Out Of The Woods
New Romantics

Taylor's latest album is all your favourite as 1989 races into the top spot with an average over 9.7. This is Taylor's first ever pop album and the whole album is absolutely amazing and perfect [apart from I wish you would]. Lead single shake it off is a pop anthem and one of the best tracks of all time and blank space rules with a fantastic song and video. I know places and wildest dreams are both beautiful and haunting while out of the woods is stunning. New Romantics is a pop gem and somehow a deluxe track while Wonderland is also amazing. Welcome To New York is a great album opener and AYHTDWS and HYGTG are both fantastic pop tunes. New single Style is also amazing with a beautiful video and clean/this love are both really nice. This album is perfect and received 4 11's and a further 8 10's.
The album was a commercial success, debuting at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 and selling 1,287,000 copies in the U.S. during the first week of release. The total U.S. sales figure from the debut week of 1989 was the highest since 2002, and made Swift the first artist to sell one million or more copies of an album in a week-long period for three albums. 1989 eventually became the best-selling album of 2014 in the U.S. market, and in the week beginning January 18, 2015, the four millionth U.S. sale of the album was registered. It was also her 2nd #1 album in the UK and was the fastest selling female solo album of 2014.
So 1989 is your album winner but who will win the singles?

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 15 2015, 01:50 PM
Post #85
It's a cruel summer.

Once Upon A Time, A Few Mistakes Ago

2. I Knew You Were Trouble // Classic Favourites // 9.5 // Lovers: Joe, Blank Slayberry, Acidburn, Jahq [11], JosephStyles, Liam, Math, Nick, Ultraviolence1989, Tim*, Ryan, Josh [10] // Haters: Johnkm [6]

And Love Story is your winner ohmy.gif I was really expecting it to be either this or blank space. The 2nd single from Red was released at the end of 2012 and is Taylor's biggest hit in the UK. The track is also one of her best and the video is life and also one of her best. This peaked at #2 and is an absolutely amazing fantastic superb track which works so well with the dance chorus and stomping verses. The lyrics are amazing and this did fantastically in the rate with an average of 9.5 including 4 #11's and another 8 #10's. She always slays this live and lets watch one of the best performances of all time while we are at this track heart.gif

#SLAYLOR

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 15 2015, 02:00 PM
Post #86
It's a cruel summer.

We were both young when I first saw you

1. Love Story // Classic Favourites // 9.529411765 // Lovers: Math [11], JosephStyles, Liam, Billy, Ultraviolence1989, Tim*, Ryan, Acidburn, Josh, Jahq [10] // Haters: Jack 500, Johnkm [8]

And the winner is............LOVE STORY. Taylor's breakthrough UK hit and the lead single from 2nd amazing album Fearless was a #2 peaking track here in the UK and I think it is one of the biggest sellers around the world in the last few years. Love Story is a beautiful classic romantic track based on the fantastic story of Romeo and Juliet. This contains some of my favourite Taylor lyrics and she looks so young in the video- I think she was only 18 ohmy.gif I remember always watching the video and singing along the track whenever it came on the music channels. This is one of her best songs so I am glad it did well but I never expected it to win. The verses and choruses are sensational and this is such an all time classic which deserves to be Taylor's worldwide breakthrough and was start of her becoming absolutely massive. This song received only 1 11 but got 9 10's and not a single score lower than 8 which led to a fantastic average of 9.52. So your winner is Love Story smile.gif This is also my only Taylor track I have a physical CD of and I love and treasure it so much. It also contains a fantastic Love Story remix and the beautiful beautiful eyes wub.gif
Here is a link to my physical copy of the track: http://instagram.com/p/t861AUx9om/?modal=true
I really hope you have all enjoyed the Taylor Swift rate and my commentary :heart;
#SLAYLOR

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Feb 15 2015, 02:01 PM
Post #87
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

nocheer.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 15 2015, 02:10 PM
Post #88
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Yaaassss!

Love Story is her second best behind All Too Well, which was STILL robbed cry.gif IKYWT was amaze too.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Feb 15 2015, 03:52 PM
Post #89
Bitch of t seet
Member No.: 16,660

Bothof these are 15/10 tracks so I really can't complain wub.gif

+Quote Post
Math!
post Feb 15 2015, 05:00 PM
Post #90
(✿◠‿◠)
Member No.: 19,852
   No Gallery Pics

YESSS my 11 won heart.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:53 PM