BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
21 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US // Series 20
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 19th July 2018, 10:35 PM
Post #121
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Gee golly gosh I don't know how to use an app!1!1!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 20th July 2018, 12:24 AM
Post #122
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

End of Week 3 Ranking:
1.) Bayleigh: Honestly in the BEST SPOT in the house at the moment. As long as Tyler’s whipped for her, Lvl 6 will likely not target her. Brett’s campaigned to her, she’s good with Rachel and Kaycee, Angela doesn’t do shit, and her other alliance knows she has their back. She just needs to maintain that goodwill.
2.) Scottie: tbh this was HIS WEEK. but he has Tumblr rolling like he’s Dan 2.0 like it’s WEEK 3. He did amazing this week but let’s not go that far yet.
3.) Haleigh: lmao her punishment. She really injected personality into that and everyone else is just uncultured. I’d watch the Haleigh Show any day.
4.) Tyler: He’s showing his cards too early although that may be due to the BB butterflies. He does have a few other weaknesses other than control (that other weakness being Bayleigh) so we’ll see how he works through that.
5.) Rockstar: Her commentaries I’M LIVING. Was also scared for her during the comp, I don’t want anyone to throw up on themselves!
6.) Kaitlyn: THIS BITCH. She’s so insane it makes such good TV and I kinda want her to stick around until jury just to see what happens. It’s like Raven but likeable.
7.) Brett: Only this high because of his veto speech. PLEASE let Winston go home so I can see how he plays for himself. There’s potential.
8.) Rachel: honestly has the makings of a comp beast and really trying to redeem herself from the racist remarks she made. I’m still holding her accountable for that.
9.) Sam: I hate that she’s getting pressured to think about this app. Other than that it’s obvious that she does NOT know how to play this game. AT ALL.
10.) Faysal: ...did he honestly do anything other than wear an oversized swaggy c t-shirt?
11.) Kaycee: gurl you need to stop coasting, you’re driving everyone insane
12.) Angela: honestly who? The first time I saw her in the past two weeks was her discussing how Brett and Winston are two sweaty workouts away from doing it in the storage room.
13.) JC: he’s VILE. Legit the only reason why Angela even moved UP this week.
14.) Winston: from threatening Scottie to trying to control Brett like a puppy dog - if he stays over Brett I may actually self evict from this season. IT HAS TO END.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th July 2018, 01:40 AM
Post #123
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

EVISCERATE BRETT OMG QUEEN

Gonna need Rockstar, Haleigh or Bayleigh to get HOH so odds aren't in my favour laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 20th July 2018, 01:50 AM
Post #124
Group icon

I am waiting for another “Pack your bags Jenny!” moment

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th July 2018, 02:17 AM
Post #125
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Also I'm living for Rockstar's pagan chants while she's up on the wall, get that energy queen, Kaitlyn's aura could never

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 20th July 2018, 02:31 AM
Post #126
Group icon

saving this gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th July 2018, 02:32 AM
Post #127
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

OMG SAVED AND BOOKMARKED

Also YAS at them showing the JC/Bayleigh stuff on Sunday *.*

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 20th July 2018, 02:47 AM
Post #128
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

S.A.V.E.D that gif *.*

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th July 2018, 02:57 AM
Post #129
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

HOH is Sam for f***s sake, she better not ruin this, at least she knows it might be nobody going home bc of her power but I feel she is going to do whatever Tyler tells her to... I feel like the best we get this week is Kaitlyn, whilst I live for her mess and want her to stay, it would be quite funny if she got evicted but bounced straight back in loool

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 20th July 2018, 03:40 AM
Post #130
Group icon

also this pic

+Quote this post
Riser
post 20th July 2018, 05:35 AM
Post #131
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

This past week taught me that Scottie is an accurate representation of how I would act in the Big Brother house.

Winston was basically a worse version of Matt which I didn't think was even possible :') I loved it when Rockstar (I think) said he has "no charisma or talent"

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 20th July 2018, 01:49 PM
Post #132
Group icon

You are a bold face… I-I can’t ev- disgusting. Disgusting. I haven’t talked to you in 3 days. You didn’t campaign to me. You-you I-I cannot! Disgusting. Disgusting! I can’t believe, on MY DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY, that you would drag my name through the mud like this. You’re-you are DISGUSTING. Do you understand?! The public saw who I voted out and it was you, and we’ll get you out again. So that’s cute - that’s REAL cute - that’s cute. That’s cute. REAL cute.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 21st July 2018, 01:38 AM
Post #133
Group icon

lmao where’s that one rate comment about Jade showing her true colors bc that’s how I feel right now

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 21st July 2018, 01:53 AM
Post #134
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yeah Sam can really do one laugh.gif She's coming across as really fake tbh, I was waiting for this to happen and could never fully take to her but it's coming out now. I just didn't believe she was *that* nice ALL the time, I thought I was just being super pessimistic.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 21st July 2018, 08:51 AM
Post #135
Group icon

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 20 2018, 06:53 PM) *
Yeah Sam can really do one laugh.gif She's coming across as really fake tbh, I was waiting for this to happen and could never fully take to her but it's coming out now. I just didn't believe she was *that* nice ALL the time, I thought I was just being super pessimistic.
“Poor, sweet, adorable, “not a bad bone in her body”, angelic Sam. 99% of casuals might worship the ground that you walk on but I certainly don’t. You showed your true colours in your speech when you $l*t shamed Haleigh even after I said kind things about you.
I admit that I was wrong when I kept bringing up your name and I’m pretty sure I apologised for that in my Week 3 ranking but let’s face it, it was THIS AFTERNOON when those incidents happened and you can even do the research yourself. For almost the whole entirety of the past 10 hours I don’t even think I’ve even replied to any of your actions or mentioned your name apart from predicting you to screw with your power which is what I genuinely think will happen.

Yet you’ve bottled up all of this malice for nearly a day and decided to try and humiliate Haleigh, all of that bullshit about talking about your power was pointless when it came to her because you purposely made sure that she and Kaitlyn were the first names on your list just a few seconds before noms.

I had totally forgotten about all of what happened the past week until recently and had no issues with you but I’ve seen that it obviously wasn’t the case from your point of view. I watched the feeds but I only watched it once so whatever this “yeehaw disrespecting men” that they keep getting accused of is has nothing to do with me so you can choose to believe that or not but it doesn’t change the truth.

And as I said before you don’t have to worry about getting a minus -1 from me because you were never in contention for it.”

ahflshdlsjslsjffkdj idk if that made sense but that’s what I was reminded of

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 23rd July 2018, 01:01 AM
Post #136
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

Thank god CBS showed two of the controversial moments today....

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 23rd July 2018, 01:10 AM
Post #137
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Thoughts....

Bayleigh: Handled herself exceptionally well. She kept her view to the point, such a shame that she was having an argument with JC because it clearly went right over his head. This is the first time I've actually warmed up to Bayleigh. Such a shame she threw her game away week one. She could have been amazing.
JC: Ugh. Get him off my screen. It's such a shame that Tyler will keep him around a bit longer to use his vote.
Rockstar: She can get off my screen as well. I usually always root for the underdog, and I appreciate the drama she brought right after the eviction vote.. but this is just pathetic. You're not Josh. I hope she gets backdoored this week.
Kaitlyn: I actually really like her, but, she's so stupid. Why can't any of these people figure out that Tyler is playing them!?
Sam: The unfortunate productions pet. Her gameplay is just pathetic. Can she just leave already before she makes the F6 with the remaining 'Level 6' alliance members and I'm FORCED to root for her?!
Tyler: He's pretty much playing the game that Paul couldn't. Solid relationships on both sides of the house. Clearly running that house. He just needs to worry about his jury management at this point, but from where I'm sitting he doesn't have much to worry about.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 23rd July 2018, 01:11 AM

+Quote this post
Harve
post 23rd July 2018, 08:32 PM
Post #138
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

1. Tyler [5-1-1]
2. Rachel [2-4-2]
3. Kaycee [6-8-3]
4. Haleigh [1-2-4]
5. Scottie [7-3-5]
6. JC [15-5-6]
7. Angela [9-9-7]
8. Bayleigh [13-7-8]
9. Brett [10-6-9]
10. Faysal [3-10-10]
11. Kaitlyn [4-15-11]
12. Sam [12-12-12]
13 Rockstar [8-13-13]

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 23rd July 2018, 09:48 PM
Post #139
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Based only from what I've seen on the show cause I don't watch live feeds:

1. Tyler - finally my eye candy is actually good at the game *.* he's unquestionably the best player in there, I'm just wondering how long he'll get away with it for. He's good for the time being with his power and strong links with most of the house anyway.
2. Kaitlyn - car crash TV. Exactly why I love her.
3. Bayleigh - I admired how she composed herself in the argument with JC, she never once took it too far and simply made her point clear in a polite way.
4. Scottie - a little irritating and I feel out of breath when he speaks but playing a solid game so far
5. Haleigh - not seen much of her but I like what I've seen
6. Rockstar - a bit of a state right now and she's not on Tyler's side so I'm not really rooting for her either but she's putting a lot into the game. She totally played into Brett's hands though which was a stupid move.
7. Rachel - alright ~
8. Kaycee - floater but seems alright from what I've seen
9. JC - didn't compose himself very well in the argument with Bayleigh, why he couldn't just apologise is beyond me. Otherwise a floater.
10. Faysal - he's way too hot-headed for my liking.
11. Angela - genuinely have nothing to say, what a non-event
12. Brett - self-centred, arrogant, plain irritating
13. Sam - I didn't really like her anyway, I didn't buy the "butter wouldn't melt" act but even so, her reasons for nominating Kaitlyn and Haleigh mellow.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 23rd July 2018, 10:19 PM
Post #140
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

1. Tyler The best player in the house BY Far!
2. Bayleigh
3. Kaitlyn
4. Scottie
5. Hayleigh
6. Rockstar
7. Rachel
8. Kaycee
9. Angela
10. Brett
11. Faysal
12. JC
13. Sam (liked her at first but sigh not a big fan of woman who $l*t shame women.

+Quote this post

21 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 08:45 AM