BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Cheryl • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
-Jay-
post Jun 13 2021, 11:58 PM
Post #361
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
It certainly is *.* One of the very best songs from 2012 (a year of bops wub.gif )
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jun 24 2021, 10:29 PM
Post #362
Group icon

+ Cheryl’s recent interview with Marie Claire: https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/life/health-f...plements-739905

+Quote this post
lovaticuk
post Jun 25 2021, 06:54 AM
Post #363
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 127,517
she's coming for that princess Diana crown again yaaay

though to correct her, her greatest legacy is Promise This

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Jun 25 2021, 08:48 PM
Post #364
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
QUOTE(lovaticuk @ Jun 25 2021, 07:54 AM) *
though to correct her, her greatest legacy is Promise This

Absolutely not! Good heavens.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jul 1 2021, 08:06 PM
Post #365
Group icon
Cheryl turned 38 yesterday, happy (belated) birthday!

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Jul 2 2021, 08:00 PM
Post #366
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
She's looking really good!

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Sep 2 2021, 01:23 AM
Post #367
Group icon
For transparency: the other Cheryl thread has been moved, temporarily. The mods will have a discussion about it.

+Quote this post
Billy.
post Sep 2 2021, 07:35 AM
Post #368
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,095
How come?

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Sep 2 2021, 03:38 PM
Post #369
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
'telescope' truly is cheryl's most underated song

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Sep 5 2021, 12:54 AM
Post #370
Group icon
Cheryl performed at Mighty Hoopla yesterday!

The set list:

Sexy Den a Mutha
Call My Name
Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
Promise This
3 Words/Parachute [Mash-up]
It's About Time
Crazy Stupid Love
Let You
Fight for This Love [with snippet of Show Me Love]

I wasn't there, I've just been watching videos. I've seen everything bar the Fight for This Love performance so far. I believe Nicola sings the intro of Show Me Love and it goes into the Brits remix of Fight for This Love! How fab for there to have been a mini GA reunion heart.gif

Yaaas at Let You getting justice and being a part of her set *.*

Nice to be reminded of It's About Time, haven't heard it for so long.

3 Words and Parachute being blended was interesting, I think it worked quite well.

She should release the Everybody's Free cover to streaming!

She's still absolutely got the stage presence and energy in her performances, it was a really great set. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Alberto!
post Sep 5 2021, 01:37 AM
Post #371
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 39,843
Just returned from seeing her at Mighty Hoopla and it was a nice set although I feel the crowd was a bit lukewarm during everything other than first singles.

1. Sexy Den a Mutha
2. Call My Name
3. Everybody's Free
4. Promise This
5. 3 Words/Parachute
6. It's About Time
7. Crazy Stupid Love
8. Let You
9. Fight for This Love (with an interpolation of Show Me Love where she rolled out Nicola Roberts, although her contribution was literally seconds)

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post Sep 5 2021, 06:47 AM
Post #372
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 106,588
I used watched some of the clips on Twitter and it looked like a fab set! Especially considering the fact she hasn't done any big performances in a long time, you wouldn't know as she had all the moves and energy we expect. Nice to see her doing the cover of Eveyerbody's Free and as soon as the intro kicks in off Fight.. you are just reminded how much of a modern classic it is heart.gif Obviously very excited to see Nicola joining her for a bit as well. Also slighly off topic, but wow, her dancers are hot!

QUOTE(Alberto! @ Sep 5 2021, 01:37 AM) *
Just returned from seeing her at Mighty Hoopla and it was a nice set although I feel the crowd was a bit lukewarm during everything other than first singles.

Ah that's a shame to hear though! Lovely you get to experience it live though. Was there a big crowd for her?

This post has been edited by Chemistry: Sep 5 2021, 07:10 AM

+Quote this post
Alberto!
post Sep 5 2021, 03:38 PM
Post #373
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 39,843
Well Mighty Hoopla has a big crowd, it's no re-entry, so many people convene to the Main Stage for the headliner. Looked quite a big crowd although I'm not good at estimate number. And it was interesting to see her for the first time in years and singing a couple of songs for the first time.

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post Sep 5 2021, 04:12 PM
Post #374
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829
Did she sing live?

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Sep 24 2021, 09:56 PM
Post #375
Group icon
Cheryl has pulled out of Birmingham Pride, understandably:

sad.gif

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post Sep 25 2021, 07:04 AM
Post #376
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
QUOTE(-Jay- @ Sep 24 2021, 10:56 PM) *
Cheryl has pulled out of Birmingham Pride, understandably:

sad.gif

cry.gif That has set me off again! cry.gif

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Sep 25 2021, 06:44 PM
Post #377
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
Totally understandable, its very raw for them all right now.

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Oct 11 2021, 02:34 PM
Post #378
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
its mad she didnt post a single thing about hoopla when she was there and still hasn't... she's found time to post about her supplements though?

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Oct 13 2021, 12:05 PM
Post #379
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(dannjohn @ Oct 11 2021, 03:34 PM) *
its mad she didnt post a single thing about hoopla when she was there and still hasn't... she's found time to post about her supplements though?

Did someone send this 2 her??

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jan 23 2023, 06:15 PM
Post #380
Group icon
With rumours that Simon Cowell's beloved singing competition may be making a comeback, Cheryl is on the fence about returning.

'That's an interesting question,' she pondered. 'I don't know. It's a really weird one. It would be unusual to revisit after so many years, I'm sure they would make it really different.

'But I don't know. I've got really fond memories of the time that I was on there and I don't know if a comeback would feel the same...

'I think the public kind of miss it and it was such a huge moment in time, wasn't it? So, you know, never say never!'

~

Cheryl has revealed she's no longer set on having a second child because of the state of the world.

The 39-year-old singer shares son Bear, five, with her ex-boyfriend Liam Payne, 29, and revealed in 2020 that she would use a sperm donor to have a second child.

However, speaking exclusively to MailOnline, the new star of West End show 2:22 A Ghost Story, said that her attitude has changed post-pandemic and now that there would be a bigger age gap between her children.

Cheryl explained: 'I was so hell bent on having another before because Bear was at that perfect age. I think if you have that couple year age gap, you can still do things with them together where they're both engaged and both interested.

'Now that the pandemic happened in the in the meantime, and there's such an age gap, and I'm a bit older. I'm not so sure, honestly.'

Yet she didn't rule out other methods of caring for children, noting: 'maybe adoption. I just love babies and children and I'd do anything to help or have another one around but it's not as prevalent anymore.

'Also in the process of the pandemic I looked around at the world and thought this world is a bit crazy. Is it a sensible idea to bring a soul into all into this madness?'

For now, Cheryl's focus is purely on Bear, who will celebrate his sixth birthday in March.

Discussing their plans for the day, she revealed: 'I'm gonna spend it with him and he is very headstrong so he will let me know what we're going to be doing!

'So we'll have to see what he's got on the cards for that. I'm sure it's something that will cost me a lot of money, whatever it is!'

While he is still young, Cheryl has been ensuring her son's privacy is respected, opting not to show his face on social media.

The Fight For This Love hitmaker revealed she tries to keep Bear away from the internet but confessed that her little one does love going on YouTube and has become 'obsessed' with the viral Wednesday dance craze started by the Netflix series.

While Cheryl treads the boards with her new role in 2:22 A Ghost Story she won't be around in the evenings for Bear's bedtime routine.

'It's bizarre,' she confessed. 'I've been doing that for almost six years. So that's a bit strange.'

Yet she admitted she had been 'blessed' by the timings of the Covid lockdowns in 2020 which had allowed her to spend more quality time with her son.

She confessed: 'I think I enjoyed the lockdown a little bit too much. Bear was just turning three and was at that perfect stage where he knew how to talk back. It was a really precious age for him.

'I'm really blessed to be able to have that time just me and him. So I think I just enjoyed those couple years a little bit too much.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-love-more.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...son-Bear-5.html

+Quote this post

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:51 AM