BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Is Taylor being outed as gay?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 5th October 2023, 01:21 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

There is a certain sector of Taylor's fanbase that have been throwing together conspiracies and all sorts to convince themselves that Taylor is gay. It's so big that they have their own name "Gaylors". They're absolutely abhorrent.

This video of Sara from Tegan & Sara is going somewhat viral on Twitter as she mentions Taylor in a conversation about being closeted.

I just find it really cruel and vile that IF Taylor is to come out as gay, the comments are there rejoicing and supporting Sara for essentially (potentially) outing Taylor... before Taylor is ready to even say anything herself. It's an absolutely horrible and nasty thing to do and honestly, I expected better from someone like Sara. She has no business name-dropping Taylor the way that she did.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 6th October 2023, 05:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829

How could she be gay if she has dated men exclusively? She has also always written about men. Coming out would mean she has essentially "lied" to her listeners & fanbase all these years. confused.gif

In addition, why is Sara throwing Taylor under the bus after the latter had invited her & Tegan to perform together? How ungrateful. dry.gif

+Quote this post
777666jason
post 7th October 2023, 11:35 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,687

QUOTE(Voodoo @ Oct 6 2023, 06:06 PM) *
How could she be gay if she has dated men exclusively? She has also always written about men. Coming out would mean she has essentially "lied" to her listeners & fanbase all these years. confused.gif

In addition, why is Sara throwing Taylor under the bus after the latter had invited her & Tegan to perform together? How ungrateful. dry.gif

Plenty of people of have had a lot of heterosexual relationships when young to come out gay later in life its not impossible

Irrespective it's not something someone else should do, it's up to the person themselves true or not

This post has been edited by 777666jason: 7th October 2023, 11:36 AM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 06:47 PM