BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Postcards From The Edge - Ayda, Postcards From The Edge - Ayda
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Sydney11
post Jun 4 2020, 07:55 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135

robbiewilliams

POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE unsure.gif

Very excited to introduce “Postcards From The Edge” - my wife's podcast @aydafieldwilliams.
Episode 1 is out tomorrow, featuring @ollymurs x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 7 2020, 01:41 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://play.acast.com/s/postcards-from-the-edge

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 7 2020, 02:32 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://www.instagram.com/aydafieldwilliams/?hl=en

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 19 2020, 09:03 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

aydafieldwilliams

Episode #2 of POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE is out today! Thank you @chattyman and @pauldrayton1 for being such entertaining guests. AW xx

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/postc...ge/id1516675264

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Nov 16 2022, 06:39 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

aydafieldwilliams
We’re Back! Season Two is almost here and I can’t wait for you to hear from our amazing guests.

This season we’ll explore the question ‘what pushes you to the edge?’ all while having a good old natter about life, love, family and everything in between.

Available December 17th wherever you find your podcasts!

https://www.instagram.com/aydafieldwilliams/?hl=en

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Nov 16 2022, 06:40 PM

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Nov 16 2022, 06:50 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Looking forward to Series Two smile.gif

Anyway today I noticed a video posted on FB, it was a video of Robbie getting into a VERY large bed & the the camera zooms back & the bed was massively wide , I am sure 10 people could have fitted in it comfortably . Robbie gave 'that look' to the came where he kinda gives that sideways look with his eyes , not sure what he was up to ...

Anyone else seen the video, I could not find when I looked later laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Nov 16 2022, 06:50 PM

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Nov 17 2022, 12:39 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Nov 16 2022, 06:50 PM) *
Looking forward to Series Two smile.gif

Anyway today I noticed a video posted on FB, it was a video of Robbie getting into a VERY large bed & the the camera zooms back & the bed was massively wide , I am sure 10 people could have fitted in it comfortably . Robbie gave 'that look' to the came where he kinda gives that sideways look with his eyes , not sure what he was up to ...

Anyone else seen the video, I could not find when I looked later laugh.gif

This Daily Mail article now makes sense of the video I saw for a split second on Facebook yesterday laugh.gif ( Pics in link below )

'It's been obliterated by kids!' Ayda Field admits her sex life with husband Robbie Williams is 'completely dead' and reveals she can't remember when they last went to bed at the same time

Ayda Field has discussed her 'completely dead' sex life with her husband Robbie Williams, who she says doesn't even go to bed at the same time as her. The American star, 43, described their bedroom as a 'communal work space and sleeping area', which she joked she is 'clinging onto' as a sign that they are more than just roommates in their Los Angeles mansion.

Ayda revealed that there bedroom was once a place of 'physical need' however she confessed any romance has been 'obliterated by four kids'. Speaking on her podcast, Postcards from the Edge, she said: 'There is really no need to go to bed at the same time. It's just a joint work space now. 'I might as well make the bed like a ping pong table and we could just play every now and then. And then stray off into other corners to sleep. 'I think that's what it is - it's a wee work space.'

Ayda went on to discuss her singer husband's annoying sleeping habits, and said: 'Rob snores, which did not happen in the early days. 'I'll sometimes kind of thump him with my leg, I'll shove. Sometimes it works but then he goes right back to doing it.' 'Sleep does really bring me to the edge, because there's so little of it available and you know you've got the kids in the morning.' Discussing the option to just sleep in separate rooms or beds, she said: 'I have some girlfriends who do this - they're like 'just sleep in a different bedroom'. 'But then I think "God, then we're officially just room mates, we might (as well) be brother and sister". But I don't know what's happening at that point'.
Like I'm just holding on to a thread with this joint sleeping place.'

Ayda was joined on the podcast by Giovanna Fletcher, who asked her what Robbie is like in the night when any of their children wake up. Ayda said: 'Forget it - like a sleeping f*cking bear. Like honestly, the Gruffalo could walk in and Rob would just be there with his little acorn in the bed and would not even notice. There's like earthquakes in LA - nothing wakes the man.' 'He goes "I need at least eight to ten hours babe", I go "well that would be lovely - I'm working on four". Once the bear falls asleep that's it for like a good ten hours. No-one wakes him - we all kind of like tiptoe, we're all quiet. I don't put the lights on even if I'm packing. 'I need something, I'm like 'I'll have one blue sock, one black sock. I won't wake Rob'. It's like Santa Claus is in the room trying not to disturb the children.'

Ayda told her guest that the night before recording the chat, Robbie had been oblivious to the fact that he's kept her awake all night. She said: 'We had this birthday party last night and then Rob, who's on this kind of bizarre times - he like sleeps 'til sundown and then is up all night long - decided that it would be really fun to just like come in and out of the bedroom all night last night and tell me about how he couldn't sleep and then go on his computer, and then come back in. 'And I literally was up with him the whole night and I was like 'even the kids don't do this to me'.

'We're on holiday right now. I don't have the spare bedroom so there was no way for me to escape. I actually debated just sleeping on the floor in the living room.

'I was like Robbie 'f*cking Williams you have brought me to my edge this morning'.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...etely-dead.html

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Nov 17 2022, 12:41 PM

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Nov 24 2022, 12:42 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/postc...ge/id1516675264

https://play.acast.com/s/postcards-from-the-edge

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Nov 30 2022, 01:18 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
aydafieldwilliams

I’m beyond excited to introduce my next guest, the Ice Man himself. On this week’s episode of #PostcardsFromTheEdge @iceman_hof takes us on a crazy ride through his mission to make everyone just breathe.

We chat about breaking habits, creating body autonomy, living in spiritual paradise and more! Available Thursday, wherever you find your podcasts
🏝

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Nov 30 2022, 01:18 PM

+Quote this post
Better Man
post Dec 3 2022, 12:03 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 12,584
Should we listen it? =)

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Dec 3 2022, 05:29 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Better Man @ Dec 3 2022, 12:03 AM) *
Should we listen it? =)

Absolutely. tongue.gif

Wim Hof is the ice man sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Dec 16 2022, 05:47 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmOW6HbDGiK/...g_web_copy_link

aydafieldwilliams

This week on Postcards from the Edge I get to chat with the Essex goddess, legend @GemmaCollins! I’m so excited to get GC on the pod to chat about everything from family insights to Essex hangouts (with lots of gossip in-between). This is definitely a cracker of an episode. Enjoy!
#PostcardsFromTheEdge #GemmaCollins
7h

+Quote this post
elisabeth1974
post Dec 17 2022, 08:24 AM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 25,575
When I read British tabloids online after a Rob link is posted I see the name of this Gemma Collins quite regular and usually linked to her losing weight. Is she a British actress or reality star? (I have not read the article and would not be interested if not Ayda interviews her :-) )

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Dec 18 2022, 12:07 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,265
QUOTE(elisabeth1974 @ Dec 17 2022, 08:24 AM) *
When I read British tabloids online after a Rob link is posted I see the name of this Gemma Collins quite regular and usually linked to her losing weight. Is she a British actress or reality star? (I have not read the article and would not be interested if not Ayda interviews her :-) )

Reality Star elisabeth.

She came from a programme called The Only Way Is Essex and has since gone on to market makeup and clothes.

I've never watched TOWIE but there is another lad from the programme called Joey Essex and I watched a programme he made a few months ago about the pain of losing his Mum to suicide when he was only about eight years old.

It was such a sad programme and he came across as a really nice boy/man who in adulthood was struggling to come to terms with his loss.

Made me cry it was so sad.

+Quote this post
elisabeth1974
post Dec 18 2022, 06:52 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 25,575
Thank you, Laura

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Dec 22 2022, 01:18 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/sophi...i=1000590929137

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:56 PM