BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Where will Leicester City finish? (the sequel)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Where will Leicester City finish?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Houdini
post Jul 27 2020, 05:06 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
QUOTE(Steve201 @ Jul 27 2020, 01:14 PM) *
I would tend to look at it from the fact that Leicester just evened out over the season, they were never meant to be in second whereas United were underwhelming in the first part of the season. Did anyone predict Leicester would finish second? I predicted like 6th or something for them.

Yes three people predicted them to finish 2nd. I voted 3rd as I thought the title race was over by that point and I had a strong feeling that Manchester City would eventually overtake Leicester but I couldn't imagine that they would have fallen out of the top 4. It's really strange how their form slumped so much after the restart, what this shows is that they will be nowhere near the top 4 next season if they carry this form into the first half of the new season.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Jul 27 2020, 06:18 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138
I meant back in August.

There's no way you would have said Leicester would have been 2nd compared to United which you would expect to be top 4 and they relied on Leicester falling away.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:24 PM