BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Into the Night
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post 1st May 2020, 11:43 PM
Post #1
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Watched it in one sitting. SO good and kept me on the edge throughout.

Such a diverse cast and I'm slayed by so many languages appearing throughout. Polish, Russian, Italian, French, Flemish, Arabic <3
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 3rd May 2020, 11:35 AM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Netflix's first Belgian original series! "The series follows a group of people who are hijacked while on board a red-eye flight from Brussels, heading west in an attempt to survive a catastrophic solar event that kills all living organisms during daylight hours." "When the sun starts to kill everything in its path, a plane full of passengers must travel at night in an attempt to escape its destructive power and find some place safe."

literally know nothing about this other than the above, (not seen the trailer) but I saw Netflix tweeted that it was Lost meets Snowpiercer meets the Midnight episode of Doctor Who which I am HERE FOR.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd May 2020, 12:08 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Hi Karen,

I posted a thread about this show yesterday. Aren't you supposed to be a mod anyway? xx

Best regards,
Conderella

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd May 2020, 12:10 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I saw the Lost comparisons for sure especially with the flashbacks.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 3rd May 2020, 12:42 PM
Post #5
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
oops ive been so focused on teams, ive took time out from everywhere else

i got too excited by all the comparisons

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th May 2020, 07:32 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
This sounds immense. Added to my To Watch list!

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 16th May 2020, 10:26 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
I watched in one sitting as well.

I thought acting was terrible lol but after watching so many drama/crime/thriller shows in a row I needed something like this (not to be taken serious nor investing my feelings like I usually do).

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 12th June 2020, 05:17 PM
Post #8
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
ok this was so so good, such an easy watch but very tense throughout! Loved the concept, an imaginative idea and I love that paranoia, claustrophobic nature of it all - definitely felt a darker version of Midnight! I appreciate it was limited in its scope and in danger of being repetitive but I think it would have still been nice to have a couple or so more episodes to explore more of the characters (and their backstories) and make it more intense, particular have at least another episode with the Scottish soldiers to increase the paranoia and uncertainty. I love the character parts that come out of these types of settings as a result of the enclosed space and the forced trust between them all.

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 15th June 2020, 09:31 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
I watched this over two nights recently! I loved how it just immediately gets going, some good cliffhangers and some actual gripping drama. I hope there’s a second series

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 17th June 2020, 06:02 PM
Post #10
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
I finished this last night, really liked it, it was really gripping and tense throughout. I really loved seeing each of the characters develop over each of the episodes and using their individual strengths to get them through the situation and the constant threat. Was somewhat limited in scope and a bit too fast moving at points (I hope the air hostess survived D:), but can understand that slow building of threat and world building wasn't quite what it was going for given it was only six episodes.

Do hope there's a second series though, there's clearly so many more questions that can be answered!

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 17th June 2020, 09:25 PM
Post #11
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
Add to the list of people that enjoyed this too!

A really nice concept, some good cliffhangers and I binged way quicker than I normally would. Some silly moments but I did really enjoy it. Wondering if that character really is dead though...

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 07:34 AM