BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Spotlight: Happily, the best song ever? or just a temporary fix?
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 14th June 2016, 12:41 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Welcome to a series of threads shining the spotlight on some 1D album tracks and non-singles, ready for your scrutiny. We're starting with HAPPILY, what do you think of it 2 and a half years on?

This has always been my non-single highlight of Midnight Memories, it still sounds great now actually! Think it could've made a good third single instead of Midnight Memories maybe.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jimmy Jam
post 15th June 2016, 03:07 PM
Post #2
Group icon
tempted by kings with the finest of things
User: 21,231

Love Happily. Definitely in my top 5 or 6 from the album. I think I'd put it behind Little White Lies in terms of my favourite album track, but it would be next. DEFINITELY could have heard it as a single, and think it would have gone down a lot better than Midnight Memories did

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 15th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 20,217

I love the song but it really got to shine when performed live during the WWA Tour.

+Quote this post
Nina West
post 15th June 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #4
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

Yes I do really like this one, found it a real highlight on the 'MM' album, but don't think that it would have made a good single choice, yes it is miles better than the adequate title track, but I still think that 'Diana' was the biggest missed opportunity on this album. I do think though that if they'd gone with this on an outside chance, then it would have done miles better than 'Midnight Memories'.

So many fantastic tracks on that album (apart from the singles) = 'Diana', 'Don't Forget Where We Belong', 'Strong', 'Right Now', 'Little White Lies' & 'Happily' of course.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 12:57 AM