BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Happy 16th Birthday, Baby One More Time.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post Oct 1 2014, 04:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

The single that started it all! Not only is it one of the best selling singles in the history of music, it also charted at #1 in EVERY country it was released (and the years best selling single in the UK, that year!)

Let us celebrate the beginning of an icon!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Oct 1 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #2
Group icon
User: 13,007
I don't know any debut that cemented a STAR quite like this. It took the likes of Madonna and Michael Jackson years to establish such an impact on people, but she did it effortlessly with this, her FIRST attempt.

Still love it so much and it hasn't aged in the slightest.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 1 2014, 08:54 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Obviously still adore this so, so much. It literally is one of the ultimate examples of not only how to launch a pop star, but how you deliver a pop song and succeed. Easily one of the ultimate pop tracks to have ever been recorded, imo.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post Oct 3 2014, 08:42 PM
Post #4
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67
Do YALL remember your first time hearing/ seeing the video? It was QUITE the moment for me.

I heard it ONCE on the way home from school with my mom. I spent the rest of the DAY waiting for it to play again so I could record it on cassette. I waited for about an hour or so. Which is DEDICATIONS at the age of 8.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Oct 5 2014, 11:29 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
It is pretty much an eternal classic!

One of my first memories was my head of year mentioning it casually to the class, she asks "what's that girl's name? You know, the one currently at number one", someone answers Britney Spears and she's like "That's it! Britney? What kind of name is Britney? Who would call their child that?" and actively grimmacing. laugh.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:30 AM