BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
50 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jadakissnia ● National Thread, BJSC 161: Seycara Orchestral - If You Were Mine
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post 6th June 2015, 07:36 PM
Post #61
Group icon
I wanna keep all of your charm in a canister
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

QUOTE(Mart!n @ Jun 6 2015, 07:28 PM) *
I didn't enter BJFestivalen, but I do love instrumentals, Children by Robert Miles and Sandstorm by Darude are two of my favourites, Spook is quite a nerve ending track rather tingling and spineless to the touch, really nice, sounds very fresh.

Those two you've mentioned are such classics! 'Children' in particular is absolutely up there with the best, such a mesmerising piece. Ooh really glad you like! ohmy.gif Haha it does sound fresh despite being from the noughties, nice one Denvish. *.*

QUOTE(Cody Slayberry @ Jun 6 2015, 07:38 PM) *
We're gonna ride that road to redemption together!

Haha that's the spirit, Cody. heart.gif

QUOTE(”braydhen! @ Jun 6 2015, 08:22 PM) *
Jadakissnia still yet to put a foot wrong for us tbh (as you know already), three times in a row we've given you 10 points in the opening round haha <3 This actually did better than I expected, though still a bit of a shame to see it *just* missing out on AC.

This pleases me to no end, Persephonian support is very much appreciated and more <3 Haha yes that is a pretty cool stat right there, I love that you've been such a constant supporter (as have we!), our taste is just far too similar I s'pose! wink.gif As did I x1000, was expecting about 10th or something, so am glad 6th was even a thing. Good luck in the final, not that you'll probably even need it anyway. Such a stand out entry in the best possible way!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 22nd June 2015, 07:30 PM
Post #62
Group icon

BJSC 76 // SEVENTYNIPS

This post has been edited by Jade: 22nd June 2015, 07:30 PM

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 22nd June 2015, 08:42 PM
Post #63
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

QUOTE(Jade @ Jun 22 2015, 08:30 PM) *
BJSC 76 // SEVENTYNIPS

laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 28th June 2015, 06:28 PM
Post #64
Group icon

BJSC 76
M+A - When

Here we have our third entry to the contest! M+A are an exquisite Italian duo, described as pop-disco. Once again we are going for a foreign act singing a song in English! After hearing their album, 'When' was the track that stuck out the most to me, it's infectious and so feel-good, quite the contrast to our two past entrants. However, now we have a bit of euphoria, featuring a guest RAP and a very tumblr-esque coachella flower girl video ft. a flamingo. What more could you want. Fingers crossed we'll have a third qualifier on our hands!

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 29th June 2015, 02:30 PM
Post #65
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

Definitely hyping Jadakissnia this month, really loving your new entry after a few more listens, the semi is really strong, there are so many I could have voted for. Don't know where you find some beautiful jems, you must be smoking the right stuff lately you are really on form

+Quote this post
Brer
post 29th June 2015, 03:13 PM
Post #66
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I am a fan again as you already know! Gives me slight Daft Punk vibes <3

PS are you aware they have a song featuring DENA?? Not even joking. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 29th June 2015, 07:28 PM
Post #67
Group icon

QUOTE(Mart!n @ Jun 29 2015, 03:30 PM) *
Definitely hyping Jadakissnia this month, really loving your new entry after a few more listens, the semi is really strong, there are so many I could have voted for. Don't know where you find some beautiful jems, you must be smoking the right stuff lately you are really on form

Ooh yay that's fantastic Mart!n! I wasn't full of too much confidence at all last night as it was very marmite on plug, so it's been lovely to see that you and John have also been fans too. The semi probably isn't as consistently strong as the past two months for me but my top 3 or so are AMAZING wub.gif. Love yours by the way, could we be seeing a double win. ohmy.gif Aww thanks very much haha, I'm glad people are taking to what I'm sending as I have so much love for all three so far.

QUOTE(”bré! @ Jun 29 2015, 04:13 PM) *
I am a fan again as you already know! Gives me slight Daft Punk vibes <3

PS are you aware they have a song featuring DENA?? Not even joking. laugh.gif

Hehe Bray our most consistent supporter so far <3 Wonderful to hear though, it's great to have someone who pretty much nearly always gets my taste (maybe 'I'm an Albatraoz' and 'Bettie' aside... wink.gif). And of course vice-versa! I actually totally do get those Daft Punk vibes now you've pointed them out!

and !! I actually DID know this after I checked out their SoundCloud a couple of months ago but I'd totally forgot hahaha what a collab! laugh.gif Darn, a totally missed opportunity to finally get Toby to enter the contest x

+Quote this post
Regina
post 29th June 2015, 07:35 PM
Post #68
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

Avalonia sending their support for this song tbh

+Quote this post
Jade
post 29th June 2015, 08:32 PM
Post #69
Group icon

QUOTE(Regina @ Jun 29 2015, 08:35 PM) *
Avalonia sending their support for this song tbh

Regina! *.* omg you babe. Hopefully I enjoy Lifehouse in return! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post 29th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Post #70
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

QUOTE(Jade @ Jun 29 2015, 09:32 PM) *
Regina! *.* omg you babe. Hopefully I enjoy Lifehouse in return! ohmy.gif

U better, our King is a trained killer

+Quote this post
Jade
post 6th July 2015, 09:58 PM
Post #71
Group icon

BJSC DANCE ANTHEMS 2000-2009
Lasgo - Something

While we anxiously wait for tomorrow to find out M+A's qualifying fate, on the side our nation have entered our second spin-off! Noughties dance is a bit of a soft spot so there was no doubt that we'd be entering this one! We selected underrated trance beauty 'Something', a no.4 hit in 2002 in the U.K. We felt this was a good choice as it wasn't unknown but wasn't super 'cheap' either, more of a forgotten gem, well for the GBP anyway, I guess some of you can even recall Alexandra Burke B-sides kink.gif. Hopefully we fare better than in the BJFest spin-off, as we absolutely adore this song.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 8th July 2015, 02:48 PM
Post #72
Group icon

We're going to Kylienips for the final

Yesterday it was announced that we had QUALIFIED for the BJSC 76 final, despite a bit of unpredictability with all sorts of predictions. This now marks a hat trick of consecutive qualifiers, and on top of this, it's the first time that all four BJSC 74 debutants have made it to the final, with Aprogonia and Cor Lupus advancing to the next round again, as well Flynnonda for the first time! We hope that M+A can give us a decent result with 'When', it is highly unlikely that this will keep up our consecutive top 15 streak, but we look forward to seeing who has taken to it.

All of the tracks voted for by Jadakissnia in the semi advanced to the next round as well, EXCEPT of course our 12 pointer, naturally. Oslol sent the sensational 'Right Now' by Hopium but sadly it failed to catch on. This marks a second time that Oslol have received our 12 points in the semi but haven't quite made it to the next round, with 'Electric Bones' by Findlay in BJSC 74. Gah. Still, we're pleased that quite a few 'underdogs' have made it through that we were cheering on, as well as the more inevitable that we'd pointed.

In other news, Persephonia have expanded their Bré's Baps and Cakes chain to Jadakissnia! We now have two stores in our capital Nadallius, we're sure this will prove a popular attraction with such fine cuisine being served. As well as this, Aquafina have announced a 'Platinum Aquafina' release featuring a few hits in our country ('Runaway (U & I)', 'Somebody Like You', 'Insomnia' and 'Red Lights') and for their promotional tour, they will be coming to Jadakissnia on the 17th of July. Watch out for that!

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 8th July 2015, 02:55 PM
Post #73
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

I hope you flop xo

+Quote this post
Jade
post 8th July 2015, 02:58 PM
Post #74
Group icon

QUOTE(*Tim @ Jul 8 2015, 03:55 PM) *
I hope you flop xo

Such kind words Timothy ohmy.gif xo

+Quote this post
Brer
post 8th July 2015, 03:19 PM
Post #75
Group icon

Tim is just jelly that the only good songs he's ever sent are cheap future hits and The Voice rejects tbh :')

V happy that you have overcome the bandwagon of hoetry from plug.dj to qualify again <3

+Quote this post
Jade
post 8th July 2015, 03:39 PM
Post #76
Group icon

QUOTE(”brė! @ Jul 8 2015, 04:19 PM) *
Tim is just jelly that the only good songs he's ever sent are cheap future hits and The Voice rejects tbh :')

V happy that you have overcome the bandwagon of hoetry from plug.dj to qualify again <3

Poor hen wink.gif why even bother with The Voice rejects when the pinnacle of such is Electro Velvet girl. (altho actually Tim 'My Window' was a jam, I'll give ya that one x)

But hehe thank you Bray wub.gif that was indeed a SCARRING experience </3 but the lovers such as yoself triumphed such hatred, yaaaaay <3

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 8th July 2015, 03:44 PM
Post #77
Group icon
Bitch of t seet

QUOTE(”brė! @ Jul 8 2015, 03:19 PM) *

Cheap future hits as in Yellow Claw, Wolfgang Gartner, Galavant and SIROJ who are yet to hit it big :') Okay then henny. :')

on the serious hand, I really didn;'t expect you to qualify after plug.dj ohmy.gif
Ha silent majority saving Jade

(Also Sandra Van Nieuwland was no reject, she was the actual winner bye)

This post has been edited by *Tim: 8th July 2015, 03:45 PM

+Quote this post
Brer
post 8th July 2015, 04:27 PM
Post #78
Group icon

QUOTE(*Tim @ Jul 8 2015, 04:44 PM) *
Cheap future hits as in Yellow Claw, Wolfgang Gartner, Galavant and SIROJ who are yet to hit it big :') Okay then henny. :')

Emphasis on the word 'good' x

(although tbf 'Shotgun', 'Tonight' and 'Devour' are also jams)

((also I was referring to Melanie Martinez, as if I even knew Sandra Van Nieaueuiuaiueiauewland was from one of your floppy country's TV shows))

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 8th July 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #79
Group icon
Bitch of t seet

Don't make me threaten to 0point you in the final betch

(oops #JadakissniaThreadTakeover tho)

+Quote this post
Brer
post 8th July 2015, 06:42 PM
Post #80
Group icon

Betch like you were gonna give me anything anyway.

(soz Jade x #VoteJadakissniaInLXXVIAndDanceAnthems)

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 01:38 PM