BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Madonna had SECRET FLING with Drake, before *that* snog
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Jan 30 2017, 07:17 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

Madonna, 58, had secret fling with Drake, 30, before THAT awkward on-stage snog

MADONNA had a secret fling with global hip-hop superstar Drake, The Sun can reveal.

The Canadian rapper, who opened his UK tour at London’s O2 Arena last night, hooked up with the popstar in 2015 but vowed to keep it secret.

At 30 years old, Drake is 28 years younger than Madonna, who turned 58 in August.

Their romance started before their infamous awkward on-stage kiss at US music festival Coachella, which prompted the pair to have a public fall-out.

A source close to Madonna said: “Everyone in Madonna’s circle was totally aware there was a brief fling between Madonna and Drake in 2015.

“They knew it wasn’t going to last forever obviously but both of them were single at the time.

“There was definitely a massive attraction between them.

“Drake has a track record with older women too so Madonna is absolutely his type.

“They had fun together but kept it strictly secret. Neither of them ever plan to discuss it.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/27421...ing-with-drake/

ohmy.gif GET IT MADGE !!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Jan 30 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Colour me surprised! ohmy.gif I can totally believe it from Madonna like, but I just don't recall seeing them together or anything to suggest there could be something going on. Fair enough though if true.

I must have missed their "public fall-out" too. Is that meant to be in reference to the on stage kiss? I thought Drake made it clear he was cool with that?

+Quote this post
vibe
post Jan 30 2017, 08:49 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
No evidence .

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Jan 30 2017, 10:19 PM
Post #4
Group icon
User: 13,007
THE SUN NEWSPAPER IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH!!11

QUOTE(liamk97 @ Jan 30 2017, 07:20 PM) *
Colour me surprised! ohmy.gif I can totally believe it from Madonna like, but I just don't recall seeing them together or anything to suggest there could be something going on. Fair enough though if true.

I must have missed their "public fall-out" too. Is that meant to be in reference to the on stage kiss? I thought Drake made it clear he was cool with that?

Yeah there hasn't been a public fallout to my knowledge so must be the reaction to the kiss which as you say he openly said he was fine with.

+Quote this post
tommie
post Jan 31 2017, 09:32 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
"A source close to Madonna" - herself then? kink.gif

Must be gearing up for her next single...

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:11 PM