BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Great Wall, OUT NOW | Matt Damon, Jing Tian, Willem Dafoe
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Feb 25 2017, 11:15 AM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

This has been out for over a week now but I can't seem to find a thread on it so I don't know if anyone else has seen it? I actually really liked it, you can tell there was a big budget spent on it because the action began right from the beginning really and didn't stop until the end, there was always something interesting going on so the fairly short run time flew by even quicker than expected. There were definitely a couple problems like Matt Damon's odd accent and Jing Tian and wooden acting but they were both likeable in their roles so I didn't mind too much. The idea of the Queen and her aesthetic were all fantastic and some of the ideas protecting the Great Wall were really cool too, I loved the blades coming out of the wall and the bungee-jumping women. One of the most entertaining movies I've seen a little while so I'm glad it's doing so well worldwide box office wise biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Josh.: Feb 25 2017, 11:17 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:44 AM