BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> New Forum: Rita Ora
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Jan 17 2018, 07:59 PM
Post #41
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Their talent left at the end of 2016
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jan 17 2018, 08:54 PM
Post #42
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Joe. @ Jan 16 2018, 06:14 PM) *
They've always been a mess and they've always been dragged for it.

You can’t deny it’s got more and more since Camila left. Let’s be honest, if we switched FH and Camila’s latest success it wouldn’t be happening but some people base their opinion of an artist on random chart numbers~

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 17 2018, 09:10 PM
Post #43
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

What a ridiculous insinuation, their new music to me is utter shite whether it did well or not, and most people on here listen to a wide range of stuff whether it's a million seller or it scrapes top 100 on the Candian R&B chart or whatever, the reason a lot of us are here is to share music and discover new stuff, if we wanted to stan th same old top 40 fodder we'd not be here.

Why can no 5H fan seem to accept a legitimate dislike of their new material? God forbid. The """hate""" has got more intense because the music changed and people don't like it.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jan 17 2018, 09:13 PM
Post #44
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jan 17 2018, 09:10 PM) *
What a ridiculous insinuation, their new music to me is utter shite whether it did well or not, and most people on here listen to a wide range of stuff whether it's a million seller or it scrapes top 100 on the Candian R&B chart or whatever, the reason a lot of us are here is to share music and discover new stuff, if we wanted to stan th same old top 40 fodder we'd not be here.

Why can no 5H fan seem to accept a legitimate dislike of their new material? God forbid. The """hate""" has got more intense because the music changed and people don't like it.

I don’t even like the new album laugh.gif I didn’t mean criticism of their music I meant mocking of them as people, and in any case I was talking about general pop twitter not here. I was not insinuating anything of the sort.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:00 AM