BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> New Lounge mod
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
TheSnake
post Jan 12 2018, 07:42 PM
Post #21
Hisses to my exes who don't give a hiss about me
Group: Memberrs
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Shia LeMuffQueef @ Jan 12 2018, 07:41 PM) *
Second time using this in a week

Enjoy the Lounge. I don't trust him enough to come in it again.

Did T Boy not apologise to you by PM for any misunderstanding after the whole Adele quote triggered shoutbox arguments?

This post has been edited by The Snake : Jan 12 2018, 07:44 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jester
post Jan 12 2018, 07:46 PM
Post #22
Right in front of my salad?!
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

Congrats T Boy biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Silas
post Jan 12 2018, 07:50 PM
Post #23
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

The lounge is moderated as a team. We discuss things before we close threads, give warnings etc so there is nothing to worry about Michael. That approach won't change and you'll still be treated exactly the same as any other poster by the team. We did discuss this during the deliberations, so we're confident that if anything your relationship will get better.

Although I don't believe that 1 - Toby would even contemplate acting in a way that you are imagining or 2 - holds a vendetta against you.

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Jan 12 2018, 07:52 PM
Post #24
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

Congratulations T Boy! An unexpected choice but one of the most prominent posters of The Lounge so a deserving promotion from AF Mod *_*

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jan 12 2018, 08:08 PM
Post #25
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Shia LeMuffQueef @ Jan 12 2018, 07:25 PM) *
Never stepping foot in the Lounge AGAIN

You do know he has a vendetta against me, Lee, Kath and probably TheSnake now??

I literally don't trust him WITHOUT mod powers, let alone with.

What a joke.

Did y’all hear that?

You’re all very welcome tongue.gif

I jest. I’m not impressed of the dark picture being painted of me here, but it was an inevitable reaction. All I can do is say that you we’ll can trust me to be fair and work fully with the Mod team on all decisions.

But also remember I do say what I think and I don’t take shit. I will call out anyone I feel is being unfair. If your not filing anyone up, you’ll have nothing to worry about and besides, I would discuss any issues with the other mods.

I’m tiring of claims that I bullied Lee and Kath. I didn’t, end of. I don’t bully you, Michael, and theSnake has never been under the impression that I bully him. I’m a teacher so I see actual bullying on a day to day basis. Calling me a bully is the most offensive thing you can do and it pretty much gives the impression that you’ve never been bullied. Any posts made against you have, on the whole, been reactionary to your very forceful posting style. You are truly the only one who believes I bullied all these people, but that is your problem and you need to get over it, and know you can’t win every battle by screaming louder.

I hope to see you continue to post in the Lounge, but you need to become a bigger person.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jan 12 2018, 08:13 PM
Post #26
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

well FINALLY GOD DAMN. Congrats!

+Quote Post
✖ leww ✖
post Jan 12 2018, 08:29 PM
Post #27
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
Member No.: 9,403

congratulations!!

i feel like tboy went under the radar for so long and has really begun to shine over the last few years so not to say this is overdue but is RIGHT on time!

+Quote Post
Travis
post Jan 12 2018, 08:42 PM
Post #28
hi
Member No.: 22,135

Congrats!!! I'm sure you'll smash it in the position!

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jan 12 2018, 08:43 PM
Post #29
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Such a fantastic choice. TBoy has always been such a delight on the forum and works his arse off. So excited to see what he brings to the lounge!!

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 12 2018, 08:54 PM
Post #30
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(T Boy @ Jan 12 2018, 08:08 PM) *
I don’t bully you, Michael, and theSnake has never been under the impression that I bully him.

Well that's not completely true I still do think your conduct towards me at the start on here when I first joined Buzzjack I perceived as bullying a little bit, but you weren't the only one back then whom I percieved was bullying me on here back then.

But that's in the past and recently as in the last few months I have had no issues with your conduct towards me.

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Jan 12 2018, 08:55 PM
Post #31
Nah.
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Well done.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jan 12 2018, 08:57 PM
Post #32
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

Tboy is too busy waiting for Dido's new album with me to sabotage anyone tbh.

QUOTE(Lindsey 🙃 @ Jan 12 2018, 07:58 PM) *
Congratulations TBoy!! Well deserved promo *.*

I'm not just saying this for the sake of it but honestly every application had something unique to them and it was actually a really hard decision, out of the 7 applications pretty much all of them were of a really high standard and all of us liked different aspects from each, like Jade said, we all had different rankings because of that. It's not a question of what Tboy has that nobody else did, it was really down to who we felt would work best within the current team and how they slot into the community as a whole etc. I think you will make a great mod Grant and every application like yours, has potential which is why Lotti sent out some feedback.

QUOTE(Chez Wombat @ Jan 12 2018, 08:01 PM) *
I do emphasise that EVERY application we received had some big strengths hence why we decided to send personalised PMs to those that were unsuccessful. Srsly, we'll definitely be keeping a few of these on file should another position come up soon.

(Lindsey got there first but that only emphasises it)

Congrats Toby! A wonderful choice indeed, repping teachers everywhere in the Lounge *.

I've heard this beofre and tbh I don't really believe it.
i have applied for mod positions here for years, in areas where I feel I would be an asset (the movie forum for example) and every time get nowhere and told the same thing. I'm kind of at a loss at to what I'm meant to do to actually get anywhere and don't know why I bother trying out for these things as there is obviously something I am missing.

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 12 2018, 09:03 PM
Post #33
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Regina @ Jan 12 2018, 08:57 PM) *
i have applied for mod positions here for years, in areas where I feel I would be an asset (the movie forum for example) and every time get nowhere and told the same thing. I'm kind of at a loss at to what I'm meant to do to actually get anywhere and don't know why I bother trying out for these things as there is obviously something I am missing.

Oh Regina, maybe you, like me can maybe hope for the Retro Forum if the popchartfreak ever decides he wants a companion to his moderating there.

+Quote Post
post Jan 12 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #34
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

Me when I don't even chart top 3 on "Most Hard Working AF Mod" award.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 12 2018, 09:28 PM
Post #35
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Congrats TBoy! A bit gutted not to get it this time as I really felt ready for it and wanted it more than when I'd applied for other mod positions here, but I'm sure the mods between them made a fab choice.

QUOTE(Joe. @ Jan 12 2018, 09:22 PM) *
Me when I don't even chart top 3 on "Most Hard Working AF Mod" award.

!!!!

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Jan 12 2018, 09:57 PM
Post #36
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

Please don't be discouraged. I know it sounds rather cliched to say that all the applications were strong, but it happens to be true. However, we could only choose one and, on this occasion, we chose T Boy. I hope you will still want to apply the next time we have a vacancy that interests you.

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Jan 12 2018, 10:12 PM
Post #37
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(T Boy @ Jan 12 2018, 07:52 PM) *
OMG surprised af tbh!

Ive literally had the worst day ever so this is amazing news. I just hope I can make a good contribution and not let anyone down!

Many congratulations. All the best with your new role as Lounge Mod.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jan 12 2018, 10:19 PM
Post #38
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

Congrats T Boy! Excited to see what you bring to whatever Lounge events are being planned, and especially looking forward to you doing rate results commentary tongue.gif

Just realized this ends the majority of the lounge mods being female! D:

+Quote Post
Jacob-
post Jan 12 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #39
Jacob Alan~
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

Sabotage!! #Nepotism is over. mad.gif

Well done T Boy!! Tbh when I heard you'd applied I was thinking "Oh yeah he'd be a fab choice". Last time openings came up I didn't feel up to it at all (which is why I didn't apply), now I would be I think but I'm not too disappointed not to get it, maybe it's for the best because I would've thrown myself into it and I'm hella busy as it is. Like I said in my application I only wanted to present myself as an option and really I just wanted what was best for the site. Seeing as T Boy's often in the lounge already as a voice of reason it makes perfect sense.

QUOTE(Riser @ Jan 12 2018, 10:19 PM) *
Just realized this ends the majority of the lounge mods being female! D:
Only because of a promotion. Now a quarter of GMs are female!1!!!1! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Botchia
post Jan 12 2018, 10:50 PM
Post #40
I Drink Wine
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

Such an inspired choice! Congrats T Boy!!! *.*

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:08 AM