BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> International Charts - Posting Guideline, Please read before posting!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Umi
post Mar 4 2014, 10:09 PM
Post #1
All I See br29
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,659
   No Gallery Pics

Hi guys, the old guideline was out of date so it's time for a new one! This thread will house any announcements as regards posting in this forum so make sure to check any new posts! Not much to view at the mo but to start things off we've drawn up a guide for making threads about non-US charts:

International Chart Thread Formatting (non-US):
  • Don't post a new thread for every chart, threads for countries like France, Spain etc should be ran for one year and replaced at the beginning of every year to avoid bloating
  • For countries outside the US, thread title formats should be [COUNTRY] Chart Thread 20XX
  • No major rules on in-thread formatting but please do not post excessively large charts - if a top 100 or top 200 is available, post a top 40 and leave a link to the full chart

This is in the interests of neatness and making the forum aesthetically appealing for everyone but of course if any of you have any opinions on thread formatting then please tell us!

Thanks everyone,
Umi & britster
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
britster
post May 10 2014, 03:59 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 407
   No Gallery Pics

And can I add, if you decide to start a country thread, please try to maintain it. If you can't, please let us know so that someone can keep it up to date.

+Quote Post
britster
post Sep 27 2014, 05:21 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 407
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(britster @ May 10 2014, 04:59 AM) *
And can I add, if you decide to start a country thread, please try to maintain it. If you can't, please let us know so that someone can keep it up to date.

I would like to add, find another person who can help you maintain the thread before you start it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:41 PM