BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Love Island // Series 6, Sunday 12th January
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jordan Lee
post Friday, 10:12 PM
Post #221
Jordan Lee
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 27,116
   No Gallery Pics

Shaughna left at the right time. And she can rightfully get some attention and press all to herself before the finalists come out. (Like nobody is gonna be interested in Jamie and Natalia who are going next lol) and she left on a high too. Iím sort of gutted because I loved her but Demi and Luke just fit better.

Iím torn on who the 4th couple in the final could be. I actually think Mike could sneak there because heís an OG and a big character. And then maybe Jess and Ched too. Iíd be shocked at it being Callum and Molly tbh bc now Shaughna has left thereís no awkwardness or a reason to keep them in.

Siannise and Luke T for the win Iím thinking. I genuinely think Paige and Finn could go the distance outside the show though.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: Friday, 10:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Friday, 10:21 PM
Post #222
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(BiLLYx @ Feb 14 2020, 10:03 PM) *
I think Jess and Ched might finish top four - sheís generally a likeable character (Luke M situation aside) who has given us a few funny moments, and Ched is just Ched!

Is she? She's dead behind the eyes

Although i'll grant she is preferable to Mike and Priscila and Natalia and Jamie

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Saturday, 12:11 AM
Post #223
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Jess is fine, certainly not an unlikeable person, but I just find her so vapid laugh.gif She feels like she's one of those people who will talk for the sake of talking but not actually have anything to say. She can be unintentionally hilarious though

It's a shame to lose Shaughna as a character but it does kind of feel like her time. It's definitely not going to be the same without her though </3 Siannise and Luke HAVE to win after tonight, I was crying my eyes out at his "proposal", how adorable!! Literally the cutest thing, I can't believe how much I'm rooting for them after how I started with Siannise but he absolutely brings out the best in her, and her best is absolutely wonderful. She's such a big character but genuinely I think she has such a heart of gold, it's so cute as well how she is with Luke M and pushing him to get what he wants/deserves and not settle for less.

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post Saturday, 12:27 AM
Post #224
Jordan Lee
   No Gallery Pics

Jessís personality is so funny though. Obv Iíve met Rebecca from this season personally so I canít really say much on her as Iím biased and what I know of her wasnít really seen on the show which probably sounds like a cop out tbh but she was either not shown or given the villain edit what often happens to non day one islanders like on past seasons Iíve gotten quite loyal to the OGs and when people come in and are like I like _______ Iím like noooooo (tbh I did it with Molly this series cool.gif laugh.gif

in real life I think Iíd get on with Jess quite well and it seemed like she was one of the girls who liked Rebecca the most weirdly (probably bc she wasnt a threat to her). Jess has been funny though like that skittle or smartie getting stuck in her eyelashes laugh.gif laugh.gif

I feel like this experience has probably done both Jess and Eve the world of good tbh. I think if theyíd both stayed in that first re coupling it wouldíve been super confusing. Itís a shame we never really got to see Eve that much though but at least now they sort of have their own identities kind of thing.

Siannise to win though would be a result! And the second series in a row the winning girl being the least popular girl in the first week would be quite something. Thatís another thing you get with LI like the favourites change constantly and everyone gets at least one bad edit too laugh.gif But you get islanders who turn from zero to hero like Siannise and Amber then other people who go the opposite way like Michael last series and to an extent ďloyalĒ Georgia too.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: Saturday, 12:30 AM

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Sunday, 02:28 PM
Post #225
Go on, hold on for dear life
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 23,155

Weíre to expect an announcement on the current series this afternoon.

+Quote Post
LMLou
post Sunday, 02:49 PM
Post #226
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 42,419
   No Gallery Pics

I don't think it would be disrespectful or distasteful to continue with the series as normal unless Caroline's family have requested it not to go on. It would be a different case if she was currently hosting the series but I don't think cancelling it will resolve any issues. ITV just need to make clear their after-care support for contestants and celebs and put more focus into that

I suppose its more down to if the production team etc. are comfortable going on though

This post has been edited by LMLou: Sunday, 02:49 PM

+Quote Post
Wall
post Sunday, 02:49 PM
Post #227
🙄
Group: AF Inner Circle
Member No.: 10,643

I would just finish it within the next 5 days tbh

+Quote Post
troylovesmusic
post Sunday, 03:01 PM
Post #228
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 10,179
   No Gallery Pics

Itís due to finish pretty soon anyways next Monday I believe so I donít see why they should be cutting it down nor should they imo unless the team/production or Carolineís family donít want it to continue as imo her tragic death is not the shows fault at all !

+Quote Post
RobBot
post Sunday, 03:17 PM
Post #229
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
Member No.: 7,117

I do think they'll cut it down. You've got to think about the people involved too, I don't think people are considering that a solid amount of the team working on Love Island this year will be grieving a loss of their close friend and the ties she has to the show. Laura Whitmore too, listening to her radio show this morning, she's in bits about it. I expect they'll want it done as soon as possible now because it's going to be dogged in criticism and I would expect the final to be brought even closer.

+Quote Post
darrens94
post Sunday, 03:31 PM
Post #230
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 21,047
   No Gallery Pics

It was due to finish next Sunday. I think tonightís episode will be cancelled and then probably an extended episode tomorrow night.

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post Sunday, 03:53 PM
Post #231
Jordan Lee
   No Gallery Pics

Iím thinking tonightís cancelled extended tomorrow probably with it still finishing on the original date.

I donít think weíre gonna get two seasons a year next year though if the summer one goes ahead itíll likely just stay a summer show but I could see it taking 2021 off screens tbh. I can see them dedicating the next episode to Caroline.

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Sunday, 06:05 PM
Post #232
Go on, hold on for dear life
Member No.: 23,155

Yep, officially cancelled tonight and back tomorrow, dedicated to Caroline.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Sunday, 06:51 PM
Post #233
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 19,585

A tribute to her will also air during tomorrow nightís episode

+Quote Post
Rossco
post 2 hours ago
Post #234
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 948
   No Gallery Pics

Her passing has affected me more than any celebrity. It just doesnít seem real. That was a lovely tribute by Iain and hearing the pain in his voice was absolutely heartbreaking. If only she knew how loved she was.

+Quote Post
troylovesmusic
post 2 hours ago
Post #235
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 10,179
   No Gallery Pics

Yeah it was a really lovely tribute by Ian and the team you could definitely hear the sadness in his voice when he was talking which made it even more heartbreaking sad.gif.

Regarding the actual show unless thereís some sort of twist with the vote Natalia and Jamie are definitely going .

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th February 2020 - 01:41 AM