BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Euphoria, Season 2: HBO (US), Sky Atlantic (UK)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
lewistgreen
post Jul 14 2019, 01:00 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,585

I'm yet to see any of it but it's had a glowing reception online. Euphoria is based on the Israeli series of the same name which aired earlier this decade. 4 episodes have aired so far in the US with Sky Atlantic premiering the entire season on August 6th. It's already been renewed for a second season.

Spoilers in tags please smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Jul 14 2019, 10:08 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

Seen all four eps and it's gripping. It's EXTREMELY sexually explicit tho so try and not watch it while your parents are around laugh.gif

The character of Jules heart.gif The way Nate threatened her at the end of ep 4 was revolting. He can be as loathsome as he wants, I still genuinely believe that he has feelings for her.

KAT TOO *_* I love how she's learning to give zero f***s and I need to be friends with her irl.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Sep 11 2020, 06:57 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

I'm surprised this hasnt been talked about more, I have watched the first four episodes and omg it is so so good. Reminds me of 13 Reasons Why S1 which I LOVED but this might be even better than that?

The way it is shot, the soundtrack, the character development, the acting, ugh everything about it is so so good.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Sep 21 2020, 08:13 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend

Zendaya won best leading actress wub.gif so so happy for her!!

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Sep 21 2020, 07:51 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Absolutely gagging for S2. The first season was one of the TV highlights of last year!

So happy for Zendaya and her Emmy win wub.gif

This post has been edited by Jαsє: Sep 21 2020, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Sep 22 2020, 04:17 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

heart.gif

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jan 18 2022, 11:04 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend

Anyone watching S2? The second episode was SO good and I'm so excited for more, the Cassie/Nate/Maddie storyline on paper could be so boring but they've made it so interesting and I high key can't wait for Maddie to find out and get revenge oop.

I'm also here for more Lexie and her having more screen time, I'm really excited to see how she gets more involved with the Fez storyline. It's kind of refreshing to not have Rue and Jules at the forefront as they were last series, I'm sure they will get deeper but it's nice to see more from the others.

It really feels like it's going from strength to strength in terms of production, cinematography and character development and popularity too! We really love to see it.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Feb 8 2022, 12:24 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend

Very shocked there isn't more talk about this, given its universal praise and viewership.

The last episode completely broke me sad.gif Zendaya really portrayed the character so well and made me burst into tears - such a great depiction of the struggles with addiction and mental health.

Aside from that, I'm glad Cassie finally has her comeuppance and I hope she gets what she deserves. Nate too for that matter. Maddy and Kat remain queens.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Feb 8 2022, 05:59 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend

So after opening this thread I never actually watched it oop. I saw Twitter raving about Season 2 so I watched all of Season 1 and 2 so far this weekend and was not disappointed. Zendaya is fantastic in the role, as are all the characters. I've really enjoyed the development of the stories, especially with things being slow burners allowing character growth too.

Season 3 has been confirmed this week

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 14 2022, 03:04 PM
Post #10
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Wtf are they doing to Kat's character

+Quote Post
Simon.
post Feb 14 2022, 04:54 PM
Post #11
Sugar Like Apple Pie
Member No.: 126

Keep meaning to download season 2, the first season had it's high moments. So many times though it felt like something was going to happen and nothing did.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Feb 14 2022, 10:14 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend

This week's episode definitely allowed some of the rest of the cast to shine which was nice to see. Kat needs to be in it more though

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Feb 14 2022, 10:46 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend

I heard Kat had a major falling out with Sam Levinson (the writer/producer) and that's why her character is kind of faltering sad.gif such a shame - by far the most interesting character in S1.

I really need Cassie and Nate to get their comeuppance now, it's getting boring, I feel like neither will though. I'd go as far to say Cassie is the worst character on the show - privileged, selfish, manipulative and just not a good person.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Feb 28 2022, 06:22 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend

Splendid finale and series as a whole tbh. Hopefully it won't take long for it to return.

I do like HBO's lack of a cliffhanger in their shows. It makes for a more natural end rather than an "omg what's happening next" sort of thing

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Mar 8 2022, 08:03 PM
Post #15
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

just binge watched this in two days and omg cheeseblock.png

Rue is everything, her facial expressions.

Id say Cassie is my least favourite, so privileged and just cheats once she doesn’t get her way! they really somehow made her more dislikeable in season 2, Maddie is amazing obvs

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Mar 8 2022, 09:26 PM
Post #16
Buffy/Charmed
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:52 PM