BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
33 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Taylor Song Are You Listening To?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 02:45 PM
Post #1
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Pretty much a thread to discuss what Taylor Swift track you are listening to atm. From revisiting past hits to album gems, what Taylor songs are you listening to rn?!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #2
It's a cruel summer.

This is still one of my fave Taylor songs and I find this really underrated amongst the TS fanbase! Definitely an ultimate Taylor hit for me <3

I'm currently doing another Taylor listen through and I am listening to Red atm *.* (though I got rid of the 4/5 fillers, I think without those this'd be my fave Taylor album!)

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Aug 9 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #3
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Currently playing Safe & Sound for the first time in yeaaaars so I can do the rate, not really too familiar with it if I'm honest but it's sounding pretty good at the moment!

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 02:47 PM
Post #4
It's a cruel summer.

Safe & Sound took AGES to click for me but when it hit I became obsessed with it so hopefully the same will happen with you!! I think it took about two years for me and it's now one of my ultimate Taylor faves laugh.gif

I'm now listening to Stay Stay Stay <3

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Aug 9 2017, 02:52 PM
Post #5

I put it down as my least favourite Taylor single and I've just edited it out because it definitely isn't anymore laugh.gif

Stay Stay Stay is fantastic, one of her best album tracks to me. Love the playful vibe it has, always cheers me up. The best Red album track has to be Starlight though, adored that from first listen! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 9 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #6
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Safe and Sound is so stunning I still listen to it loads wub.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 9 2017, 02:59 PM
Post #7
Brown cow, stunning!

I have State Of Grace on now, such an epic sounding opener for Red! I'd love hear something like that on the new album.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 02:59 PM
Post #8
It's a cruel summer.

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Aug 9 2017, 03:52 PM) *
Stay Stay Stay is fantastic, one of her best album tracks to me. Love the playful vibe it has, always cheers me up. The best Red album track has to be Starlight though, adored that from first listen! wub.gif

Yeah Stay Stay Stay is definitely one of Taylor's most fun tracks for me as well *.*

And I'm now listening to Starlight laugh.gif This was another one that I wasn't massive on at the time but Cam kept convincing me to listen to it and it completely hit me a couple of a years ago and now its a massive album track fave for me <3

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 03:00 PM
Post #9
It's a cruel summer.

QUOTE(Liаm @ Aug 9 2017, 03:59 PM) *
I have State Of Grace on now, such an epic sounding opener for Red! I'd love hear something like that on the new album.

Same! I would love her to do something like this again as well, I think SOG is my fave Taylor album opener *.*

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Aug 9 2017, 03:04 PM
Post #10

State of Grace really stood out as a promo single, definitely the best choice of opener for Red! Red has some really fantastic album tracks actually, All Too Well is an absolute stunner too. I'd probably have made the album a bit shorter in length and cut a couple of the duds but it really is a great album.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 03:17 PM
Post #11
It's a cruel summer.

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Aug 9 2017, 04:04 PM) *
State of Grace really stood out as a promo single, definitely the best choice of opener for Red! Red has some really fantastic album tracks actually, All Too Well is an absolute stunner too. I'd probably have made the album a bit shorter in length and cut a couple of the duds but it really is a great album.

Yeah I definitely agree with this!

I think I would've scrapped The Last Time, Sad Beautiful Tragic & The Lucky One completely, and put The Moment I Knew & Girl at Home on the main album with Treacherous & I Almost Do taking their place as bonus tracks!

I'm listening to The Moment I Knew now which is definitely one of my favourite Taylor ballads <3 <3

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 9 2017, 10:34 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

For tonight I've compiled a YouTube playlist of all of her videos/singles (there's 45 by my counting) so I'm about to watch 11 years of Taylor in the space of 3 hours cheer.gif

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 9 2017, 10:42 PM
Post #13
It's a cruel summer.

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Aug 9 2017, 11:34 PM) *
For tonight I've compiled a YouTube playlist of all of her videos/singles (there's 45 by my counting) so I'm about to watch 11 years of Taylor in the space of 3 hours cheer.gif

!!! Omg fab cheer.gif I might do that once the new single drops as well kink.gif

I'm listening to the piano version of forever is always atm, I forgot how gorgeous this was <3

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 10 2017, 02:29 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

I always seem to do it in the days leading up to one of my favourite artist's new era beginning, I did it with Demi a few weeks ago and Britney before Make Me! kink.gif

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 10 2017, 09:53 PM
Post #15
It's a cruel summer.

I might do that with Taylor this era when we get a confirmed release date, it sounds so good *.* I usually only end up spamming the artist's back catalogue after the single/album has been released usually!

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 10 2017, 10:36 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Aug 17 2014, 06:36 PM) *
Same! wub.gif

I've been listening through all of her albums over the last few days, and last night I watched every single music video she's done - there's a few I'd never seen before such as the likes of 'Tim McGraw' and 'Our Song'. It made me realise how amazing 'Teardrops On My Guitar' is in particular, and the video is fantastic too. Also, the video for 'Ours' is absolutely brilliant - I'd never really realised before but it's just so hilariously true in terms of everyday things going wrong! The ending is beautiful too and it's definitely very underrated. 'You Belong With Me' remains my favourite video though (very closely followed by 'Everything Has Changed'), it's such a good video (and an incredible song!) and I always get goosebumps with the ending, it's so cute! wub.gif

Was just casually reading old threads back and it turns out it wasn't the first time I did that! Same thing just before Shake It Off laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 11 2017, 09:56 PM
Post #17
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

I'm currently bopping through all the Taylor songs i have on my itunes and rediscovered Enchanted wub.gif I miss this Taylor. The one who sang songs for Hallmark movies.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 17 2017, 01:11 AM
Post #18
It's a cruel summer.

Listening to shake it off and I'm bopping so much rn <3

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 17 2017, 01:45 AM
Post #19
Brown cow, stunning!

All Too Well and getting all the feels as always </3 It's ALWAYS the bit that goes "YOU CALLED ME UP AGAIN JUST TO BREAK ME LIKE A PROMISE" that gets me, this is definitely a contender for my fave song of all time wub.gif It's so sort of wistful and mournful and then suddenly all the hurt and pain builds up and peaks in that one line and it hits me so hard.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 17 2017, 05:35 PM
Post #20
It's a cruel summer.

The Moment I Knew just came on shuffle and this is so stunning heart.gif underrated beauty of a track wub.gif

+Quote Post

33 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:55 AM