BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC 77 ¤ PREDICTA
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 13 2015, 05:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available: 5 points for each correct position; 3 points for being one position off; 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all countries correctly regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 · How many 18s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Yehesi > Aprogonia
Aprogonia > Yehesi
Aeroche > N DNTN
N DNTN > Aeroche
Hushkanukia > Ultraviolenceland
Ultraviolenceland > Hushkanukia

Question 6b · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Harmonica > Republic Of Adonia
Republic Of Adonia > Harmonica
Danaelanda > Triangledonia
Triangledonia > Danaelanda
Seyétana > Persephonia
Persephonia > Seyétana

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Sandenia:
Land of DW:
Hendinia:
Mulgracia:
Trifoski:
Aquafina:
Yehesi:
Federal Republic Of Ashton:
Harmonica:
Cor Lupus:

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 10 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 13 2015, 05:36 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Avalonia can't award me anything given that Roniit was a DNQ kink.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 13 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #3
Group icon
QUOTE(Liаm @ Aug 13 2015, 10:36 AM) *
Avalonia can't award me anything given that Roniit was a DNQ kink.gif
Are you caoxing me to delete this thread?

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post Aug 13 2015, 07:51 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005
Not going to do this myself but interested to who predicts me to flop and who predicts me to flowwww cool2.gif

+Quote this post
152chris
post Aug 15 2015, 12:49 PM
Post #5
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105
remember nobody knows where I finished so u can go ahea with your top 10 predix ok---

+Quote this post
FrankLuck
post Aug 15 2015, 01:17 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,284
QUOTE(152chris @ Aug 15 2015, 02:49 PM) *
remember nobody knows where I finished so u can go ahea with your top 10 predix ok---

laugh.gif

Btw. it was definitely a case of 'wrong semi effect', no worries.

This post has been edited by FrankLuck: Aug 15 2015, 01:21 PM

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Aug 16 2015, 12:38 AM
Post #7
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403
Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available: 5 points for each correct position; 3 points for being one position off; 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all countries correctly regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

01. Avalonia
02. Danaelanda
03. Altyr Muunilinst
04. Aquafina
05. The Actual Republic Of Bellamia
06. Ultraviolenceland
07. Ramrynia
08. Hendinia
09. Beaverdonia
10. Farahtyn

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

346 [REALLY split voting i imagine]

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Mixed duo

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Yes

Question 5 · How many 18s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6b · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Harmonica > Republic Of Adonia
Republic Of Adonia > Harmonica
Danaelanda > Triangledonia
Triangledonia > Danaelanda
Seyétana > Persephonia
Persephonia > Seyétana

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Sandenia:
Land of DW:
Hendinia:
Mulgracia:
Trifoski:
Aquafina:
Yehesi:
Federal Republic Of Ashton:
Harmonica:
Cor Lupus:

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

No

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 10 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

33. Quintessa
34. New Lexico
35. D'yermak'er
36. Republic Of Adonia
37. Land Of DW
38. Trifoski
39. Persephonia
40. N DNTN
41. Séyetana
42. Syndare

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

will maybe edit this later, just throwing out ALL the curveballs tbh

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Aug 16 2015, 12:58 AM
Post #8
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Leww, people are supposed to be voting for the BEST songs unsure.gif not sure why you've put them all at the bottom.

Also, as weird/fantastic it would be to see Avalonia triumph, I don't see it at all. Fall Into Love sounded like much more of a smash to me and that one didn't even make it through the semi. I could really use a shock winner or a close contest though, that'd be fun to have again.

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post Aug 16 2015, 01:10 AM
Post #9
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005
OK so I missed doing the Predicta for the Rate so I'll do this one happy.gif
No idea how accurate these predictions are but I will enjoy laughing at w floppiness of my prediction ms laugh.gif

01. Tinnmark
02. Aeroche
03. Kylienips
04. Beaverdonia
05. Jayrusalem
06. Avalonia
07. Aquafina
08. Bellamia
09. Persephonia
10. Seyetana

Male soloist

No

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Yehesi > Aprogonia 4
Aprogonia > Yehesi 5
Aeroche > N DNTN 6
N DNTN > Aeroche 10
Hushkanukia > Ultraviolenceland 7
Ultraviolenceland > Hushkanukia 6

Harmonica > Republic Of Adonia 7
Republic Of Adonia > Harmonica 7
Danaelanda > Triangledonia 0 sad.gif
Triangledonia > Danaelanda spoilers
Seyétana > Persephonia 8
Persephonia > Seyétana 7

Sandenia:19
Land of DW:23
Hendinia: 25
Mulgracia: 27
Trifoski:12
Aquafina: 13
Yehesi: 16
Federal Republic Of Ashton:14
Harmonica:19
Cor Lupus: 28

No

33.Singerpuerer
34. Danaelanda
35. Hendinia
36. Fljotavik
37. Ojnoj
38. Land of DW
39. N DTN
40. FSR Rontvia
41. Sandenia
42. Farahtyn

+Quote this post
Brer
post Aug 16 2015, 01:29 AM
Post #10
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
I wish x Even 39th is probably too high a prediction for me probably.

I agree with Iz that 'Fall Into Love' sounded more like a hit than 'Mars', I think 'Mars' could be top 20 or so but would be a bit surprised if it was top 10 let alone the winner.

+Quote this post
Jerick
post Aug 16 2015, 02:58 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 6,716
YES PLEASE!

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post Aug 16 2015, 05:21 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

1. Aeroche - Ponibbi - HEARTSKIP
2. Danaelanda - KSHMR - JAMMU
3. Ramrynia - EVVY - Tidal Wave
4. Avalonia - Wrathschild - Mars
5. Farahtyn - Benjamin - Young And Restless
6. Hendinia - Gfoty - Friday Night
7. Tinnmark - Lemaitre feat. Jennie A - Closer
8. Altyr Muunilinst - Koven - Get This Right
9. Aquafina - Alex Metric & Jacques Lu Cont Feat Malin - Safe With You
10. Beaverdonia - Fletcher - War Paint

Solo male? (Whatever Ponibbi is)

No

Two

Yehesi > Aprogonia
Aprogonia > Yehesi
Aeroche > N DNTN
N DNTN > Aeroche
Hushkanukia > Ultraviolenceland
Ultraviolenceland > Hushkanukia

Harmonica > Republic Of Adonia -> 0
Republic Of Adonia > Harmonica -> 0
Danaelanda > Triangledonia -> 8
Triangledonia > Danaelanda -> 13
Seyétana > Persephonia -> 0
Persephonia > Seyétana -> 0

Sandenia: 31st
Land of DW: 30th
Hendinia: 6th
Mulgracia: 26th
Trifoski: 40th
Aquafina: 9th
Yehesi: 18th
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 25th
Harmonica: 38th
Cor Lupus: 28th

Yes, Semi 2

33. D'yermak'er Jessica 6 - Down Low feat. Thodoris Triantafillou & CJ Jeff
34. Séyetana - Stellar - Vibrato
35. Syndare - Lena Fayre - Do You Like That?
36. N DNTN - Theodora - One Foot In The Grave
37. Singerpurear - Sandra - (I’ll Never Be) Maria Magdalena
38. Harmonica - Jocelyn Alice - Jackpot
39. New Lexico - Kesh You - Ризамын
40. Trifoski - Sicko Mobb - Kool Aid
41. FSR Rontvia - Wrabel - I Want You
42. Quintessa - Woolf And The Wondershow - Cloaked

Two

+Quote this post
Regina
post Aug 16 2015, 06:47 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
#Avaloniahype

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Aug 19 2015, 06:07 PM
Post #14
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

01. Aeroche - Ponibbi - HEARTSKIP
02. Aquafina - Alex Metric & Jacques Lu Cont Feat Malin - Safe With You
03. Hendinia - Gfoty - Friday Night
04. Ramrynia - EVVY - Tidal Wave
05. New Lexico - Kesh You - Ризамын
06. Danaelanda - KSHMR - JAMMU
07. Ethanola - Ferreck Dawn - Heaven Sent
08. Jayrusalem - Bonnie Anderson - Unbroken
09. Altyr Muunilinst - Koven - Get This Right
10. Farahtyn - Benjamin - Young And Restless

Male Soloist

No

Three

08 Yehesi > Aprogonia
00 Aprogonia > Yehesi
09 Aeroche > N DNTN
15 N DNTN > Aeroche
15 Hushkanukia > Ultraviolenceland
13 Ultraviolenceland > Hushkanukia

Seyétana > Persephonia spoilers :')

Sandenia: 27th
Land of DW: 38th
Hendinia: 3rd
Mulgracia: 18th
Trifoski: 17th
Aquafina: 2nd
Yehesi: 35th
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 24th
Harmonica: 30th
Cor Lupus: 12th

No

33. Quintessa - Woolf And The Wondershow - Cloaked
34. D'yermak'er - Jessica 6 - Down Low feat. Thodoris Triantafillou & CJ Jeff
35. Yehesi - NIIA - Body
36. Aprogonia - Elephante feat. RUMORS - I Want You
37. Persephonia - Suiyoubi No Campanella - Shakushain
38. Land of DW - Sam Bruno - Search Party
39. Syndare - Lena Fayre - Do You Like That?
40. Espen - Vok - Waterfall
41. Jukianië - Raye - Bet U Wish
42. FSR Rontvia - Wrabel - I Want You

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 19 2015, 06:46 PM
Post #15
Group icon

01. Ponibbi - "Heartskip" (Aeroche)
02. Koven - "Get This Right" (Alryr Muunilinst)
03. Alex Metric & Jacques du Cont f/Malin - "Safe With You" (Aquafina)
04. KSHMR - "Jammu" (Danaelanda)
05. Lemaitre f/Jennie A - "Closer" (Tinnmark)
06. EVVY - "Tidal Wave" (Ramrynia)
07. Wrathschild - "Mars" (Avalonia)
08. Gfoty - "Friday Night" (Hendinia)
09. Kesh You - "Ризамын" (New Lexico)
10. Fletcher - "War Paint" (Beaverdonia)

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]: 392

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]: Male Soloist (I'll try to check other databases but so far we are in a consensus as to who Ponibbi is)

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]: No

Question 5 · How many 18s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]: 2

Yehesi > Aprogonia: 15
Aprogonia > Yehesi: 13
Aeroche > N DNTN: 10
N DNTN > Aeroche: 7
Hushkanukia > Ultraviolenceland: 18
Ultraviolenceland > Hushkanukia: 12

Sandenia: 33rd
Land of DW: 24th
Hendinia: 8th
Mulgracia: 17th
Trifoski: 28th
Yehesi: 25th
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 14th
Harmonica: 23rd
Cor Lupus: 13th

A lot of you are really underestimating Mulgracia, they are a force to be reckoned with. Same with Trifoski, if one is really into hipster hip hop. I don't know, but I'm still seeing myself with a 13th place finish

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".: Yes, semi 2

33. Gjan - "One More Drink" (Sandenia)
34. Jessica 6 f/Thodoris Triantafillou & CJ Jeff - "Down Low" (D'yermak'er)
35. Vok - "Waterfall" (Espen)
36. The Naked And Famous - "No Way (Bassnectar Remix)" (Republic Of Adonia)
37. Theodora - "One Foot In The Grave" (N DNTN)
38. Kölsch f/Tomas Hřffding - "Bloodline" (Fljotavik)
39. Raye - "Bet U Wish" (Jukianië)
40. Wrabel - "I Want You" (FSR Rontvia)
41. Lena Fayre - "Do You Like That" (Syndare)
42. Woolf and the Wondershow - "Cloaked" (Quintessa)

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]: 2

EDIT: I butchered Adonia's artist name drama.gif

+Quote this post
JSG
post Aug 20 2015, 10:56 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 18,473
It's interstsing to Aww the predictions for my country after the odds suggest a total flop. Thanks 😊

+Quote this post
RobBot
post Aug 20 2015, 11:34 PM
Post #17
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

01. Aquafina: Alex Metric & Jacques Lu Cont (feat. Malin) - Safe With You
02. Aeroche: PONIBBI - Heartskip
03. Cor Lupus: Five Knives - Savages
04. Altyr Muunilinst: Koven - Get This Right
05. Ramrynia: EVVY - Tidal Wave
06. Danaelanda: KSHMR - Jammu
07. Hendinia: GFOTY - Friday Night
08. Tinnmark: Lemaitre (feat. Jennie A) - Closer
09. Hushkanukia: Jillette Johnson - Torpedo
10. Singerpurear: Sandra - (I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 378

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] The Aquafina combination

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] No

Question 5 · How many 18s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 3

00 Harmonica > Republic Of Adonia
00 Republic Of Adonia > Harmonica
00 Danaelanda > Triangledonia
15 Triangledonia > Danaelanda
00 Seyétana > Persephonia
00 Persephonia > Seyétana

Sandenia: 33rd
Land of DW: 21st
Hendinia: 7th
Mulgracia: 24th
Trifoski: 34th
Yehesi: 23rd
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 21st
Harmonica: 37th
Cor Lupus: 4th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No". No

33. Sandenia
34. Espen
35. Trifoski
36. Summericia
37. Harmonica
38. Triangledonia
39. FSR Rontvia
40. Persephonia
41. Jukianie
42. Syndare

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise] 2

+Quote this post
randomfurlong
post Aug 21 2015, 12:07 AM
Post #18
Group icon
musing
User: 13,969
You're all mean. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 21 2015, 03:01 PM
Post #19
Group icon
We got an hour left I believe, so get your predictions in! Who do you think is gonna win!

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Aug 21 2015, 03:15 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

01. Aeroche
02. Altyr Muunilinst
03. Aquafina
04. Hendinia
05. Cor Lupus
06. Danaelanda
07. Beaverdonia
08. FARC
09. Ethanola
10. Hushkanukia

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 344

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Whatever Aeroche is

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] No

Question 5 · How many 18s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] Five

12 Yehesi > Aprogonia
0 Aprogonia > Yehesi
15 Aeroche > N DNTN
18 N DNTN > Aeroche
10 Hushkanukia > Ultraviolenceland
13 Ultraviolenceland > Hushkanukia

Sandenia: 24th
Land of DW: 18th
Hendinia: 4th
Mulgracia: 33rd
Trifoski: 42nd
Aquafina: 3rd
Yehesi: 30th
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 14th
Harmonica: 38th
Cor Lupus: 5th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No". Yes, semi 2

33. Mulgracia
34. Kylienips
35. Syndare
36. Quintessa
37. Ojnoj
38. Harmonica
39. FSR Rontvia
40. Jukianië
41. Republic of Adonia
42. Trifoski

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise] Two

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:32 AM