BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Buzzjack's Ultimate Big Brother Housemate 2015 - RESULTS
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 8th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

16 of you voted and I've done the ardous counting, but now for the fun bit! In this thread I'll do the countdowns for the civillian and celeb results, with a separate winner for each. I'll kick off in about an hour, and keep going throughout the next week or so until I'm done.

First up is the civillian countdown! There is a very clear last place, I'll give you that for now, and it's probably easy to predict laugh.gif There are probably one or two shocks but nothing major I'd say...
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 8th April 2015, 06:24 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Excite! ohmy.gif

Sallie Axl for last place?

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 8th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

^ please.

EXCITED FOR THIS

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 8th April 2015, 07:37 PM
Post #4
Group icon
User: 13,007

I will be following this religiously and WILL snap if my favourites are dragged and/or perform badly because this is a big deal for me

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th April 2015, 08:07 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Mystic Froot? ohmy.gif

51 Dale Howard (BB9) 5.57 (one 10)
52 Louise Cliffe (BB12) 5.57 (no 10s)
53 Kathreya Kasisopa (BB9) 5.50
54 Nicky Maxwell (BB8) 5.46
55 Angel Mackenzie (BB10) 5.15
56 Bea Hammill (BB9) 5.07
57 Rebeckah Vaughan (BB12) 4.84
58 Sam Pepper (BB11) 4.00
59 Sallie Axl (BB15) 2.60

Yep, in last place it's everyone's least favourite skidmark of society Sallie Axl. Aside from an 8 and two 6s all her scores were below 5 - including three -1s and four 0s! Oops. She might have been spared such an embarrassing fail if Calum had voted as she'd have grabbed an 11, but it wouldn't have made much difference. During her short stay, Sallie was best known for being... well, a bit of a c**t. She argued with basically everyone, was horribly smug over Michael the puppet and thankfully was awful enough to secure Gina (who seemed like a certain first evictee from launch night) another week, and she obviously grew and grew and grew. Good riddance.

Sam Pepper is a fair bit ahead of Sallie, but still has an average lower than 5. A latecomer to BB11, Sam was just there for "bants", but was actually quite annoying. Again, his stay was fairly short due to his late arrival and the random quadruple vote to evict just before the final, so that probably didn't help his scores her.

Rebeckah Vaughan was another female hate figure, and was the second evictee in BB12. I recall her being a favourite to win but she let it all go SO quickly... For some reason though, I actually LOVED Rebeckah and that was it for me paying regular attention to the series... She was a bit of a twat but I loved watching her. One of her defining "storylines" was Aden's random obsession with her (and her feet), but apart from that creepiness (not her fault) she was mt favourite that series. Damn my odd taste.

Another blonde hated female, Bea Hammill, is the first to cross a 5 average, "slay". Bea is from near me, but she didn't endear Bristol to the masses! Bea was best known for manipulating Freddie/Halfwit (ew) and being generally not a very nice person. But I adored her, she made for fabulous viewing. Bea was very hated, but it was a few weeks before her haters had their way. Nominated against David and Marcus, Bea received a whopping 88.6% of the vote (one of the highest ever) and was sent packing.

Get ready to drag, Bal! ohmy.gif Angel Mackenzie, also of BB10, was third to be evicted with 81% of the vote against Freddie. She was just... odd I think, I didn't get her at all. I can't think of any particularly outstanding moments from her but maybe her fanclub of Bal, Pav and Doug can shine a light there oops.

Nicky Maxwell is next, the first BB8 contestant to appear. She was close with loudmouth Charley Uchea and was known for her cynicism as well as not really being the happiest housemate ever. Nicky wasn't too popular on the outside, but it was 7 weeks before was up for eviction properly (she was nominated for a fake eviction in week 6), and she was ousted with 76% of the vote against Gerry.

HAPPY HOU'! Kathreya, oh how the mighty fall. For a lot of BB9, it seemed certain she would win. She was happy, fun and loud, but a real ray of sunshine. I can't remember exactly when but she did lose it all at one point and she really went off track, losing public favour and eventually the vote to win. She lasted until 3 days before the final, but of the final 7 only Mohammed received less votes to win! BUT her eviction was possibly the most hilarious ever, I will never forget it rotf.gif "PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY MORE OF MY FRIENDS" *is evicted herself*

The lovely Louise Cliffe is next, just losing a tiebreak due to receiving no 10s. Lovely is about all I can say here, she was one of my favourites of that series but she really wasn't the most remarkable housemate ever... In the house, she had a relationship with Jay McKray and they got married afrerwards - but split after just a year. She's a stunning lady too.

Speaking of stunning... *.* Dale Howard is the second BB9 housemate, after Kathreya, to appear. 11 year old Liam's inner gay was fully drawn out by this god amongst men.... I gave Dale his only 10, probably shouldn't have in retrospect but he is a solid 8 or 9 as a housemate (and about infinity for looks obv), I found him to be more interesting than a good few of the others. Dale lasted a fair while, due to never really being nominated, but lost in week 9 with 63% of the vote to evict against fellow "hunk" (who I never found THAT attractive) Stuart.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 8th April 2015, 08:10 PM
Post #6
Group icon

LOL the gap between Sallie and Sam! Disappointed to lose Kathreya already but the rest I'm not TOO fussed about. I really liked Bea, but I'm not surprised, nor overly bothered by as I imagine the top 40 will be filled with much more vital characters.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 8th April 2015, 08:12 PM
Post #7
Group icon

YES I AM PISSED OFF ALREADY that's legit like FOUR of my favourites gone already :'(

Firstly Sam Pepper SAVED that series - that final week was so explosive and gave it a much needed boost in its dying days.

Angel was f***ING ICONIC. The eggs, the pubes, the naked swimming, the EGGS. Everything about her was so unlikeable to everyone in the house which just made her me love her more and she was TV gold !!!

Louise was absolutely adorable and a major crush for me. She was perfection and that accent drove me wild. Her and Jay was a bit EH? but she was still formiddable despite the fact she could have done so much better.

And Kathreya omg what an ICON. So many moments, the best being the ones you've mentioned and COOOOKKIIEEEEE POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dale is the hottest contestant to enter the house but not really Ultimate Housemate worthy so not fussed at that placing.

NOT A GOOD START BUZZJACK, SORT IT OUT mad.gif mad.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 8th April 2015, 08:18 PM
Post #8
Group icon

You could've just stopped the Angel bit at "Everything about her was so unlikeable".

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th April 2015, 08:21 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Robot @ Apr 8 2015, 09:18 PM) *
You could've just stopped the Angel bit at "Everything about her was so unlikeable".

*hands in the air emoji*

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th April 2015, 09:18 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

41 Anouska Golebiewski (BB4)i 6.29
42 Sophie Lawrence (BB14) 6.10
43 Caroline Wharram (BB13) 6.03 (one 11)
44 Rachael White (BB11) 6.03 (no 11s)
45 Bex Shiner (BB9) 5.92
46 Shabnam Paryani (BB8) 5.86
47 Imogen Thomas (BB7) 5.85
48 Shabby Katchadourian (BB11) 5.82
49 Dan Neal (BB14) 5.73
50 Hazel O’Sullivan (BB14) 5.66

Kicking off the top 50 is Hazel O'Sullivan from BB14. Her low score can probably be largely attributed to her rivalry with fan favourite Gina, I certainly didn't like her there. To be fair, she seems a lot better retrospectively and she was a big character throughout BB14 - not least during Daley's ejection! The Gazel (?) rivalry was probably what cost Gina the win, but more on her later.

Hazel's fellow BB14 housemate Dan Neal is just ahead of her. He was also not too liked, especially on here... Dan was gorgeous and it didn't hurt that he had few clothes on a lot of the time. But his horrendous personality started to show by around week 3 (if that) and eclipsed his looks, pretty much. Dan was self righteous, smug, arrogant and bitchy, and it was just SO satisfying to see him ousted by a twist given that 99% of his time in the house seemed to consist of him being adamant that he'd cracked a twist. Dan is now engaged to king of pearly whites and BOTS host Rylan laugh.gif And no, that's not a week late April Fools', it really happened!!!

Shabby Katchadourian (such a mouthful drama.gif), the freegan lesbian and former child actress comes in at #48. She is the first walker to appear; she walked on day 27 because Caiomhe didn't love her and was the first of FOUR walkers from her series! Her main storyline was her infatuation with Caiomhe, despite Caiomhe having a boyfriend. She was an interesting enough character, but certainly not someone I consider to be among the best ever. I'd have liked her to have stayed a bit more though.

Imogen Thomas of footballer scandal fame is next. Imogen was... well, she was Imogen. I did really like her but she's another of those housemates who there isn't a lot to say about laugh.gif She was nice, unobjectionable and kind, so survived a few evictions before she was ousted just a week before the final. It's rumoured that she will re-appear in the upcoming celeb series ohmy.gif

Shabnam Paryani is the first of three first evictees in this section. Losing Emily to the ejection and Shabnam so early was quite a blow to BB8, as I definitely think Shabnam had more to give. It was especially frustrating that she got 81.4% of a vote against Tracey and BLOODY CAROLE, the latter of whom went on to torture us right up until she came 5th on the final day...

Bex Shiner was a bit of a "MARMEEET" figure in her series, as loud and bolshy females often are. For the first few weeks, Bex was very popular actually, but her and Luke's unlikely romance did her few favours, but they lasted for 18 months after the show, somehow. I thought Bex was great, she was a bit loud and potentilaly annoying for some but I found her to be fun and always a laugh. According to wikipedia she is now a regular on Television X but that's not my area of expertise x

Rachael White is the second first evictee here, having been booted out over Shabby and Sunshine with 37.5% in BB11. She was known for looking like Beyonce really laugh.gif She was pretty good though, she had a LOT more to give than dullards such as Steve and Dave... She was engaged to Nathan Dunn from the same series last I heard, and to my knowledge they are still together ohmy.gif

Caroline Wharram is another "MARMEEET" figure, but with lots of public hate she'd have been very lucky to last so long had she not avoided nomination until week 8! Caroline is remembered for her loud, posh voice and comments which often not only toed the line but were launched across it by a catapault. But she was hilarious imo, I feel like I shouldn't have liked her but she very often made me laugh. She received several warnings for her comments, but was ultimately evicted by the public, not the producers!

Sophie Lawrence is the third BB14 alumni in this section, and again.... not a lot to say oops. She was largely a lovely girl but also mostly invisible. She had her miserable moments, but wouldn't we all being trapped in a house with the likes of Wolfy, Jackie, Sallie and BLOODY JACK AND JOE? Tipped by many of her fellow housemates to win the show, her eviction just prior to the final was a shock fot them, and us I suppose. She had been a bit miserable and mean in the week or two leading up to it though and fellow nice guys Sam and Charlie were also up, but I thought Charlie or Jack and Joe would have annoyed the public more. Oh well.

Just missing the top 40 is the sole representation for BB4, Anouska Golebiewski. Anouska was loud and potentially quite annoying, but also a lot more fun than any of her fellow housemates that year. She was not even given a chance though, she was nominated o nthe very first night and evicted just 7 days later... She's the antithesis of what BB4 is remembered for really, obviously she wouldn't have saved the whole series single handed but I'm sure it would have been better with her there. She was later a guest housemate for a week or so on Australian BB in 2003, Chrissie Swann and Regina Bird's series *.* *tumbleweed*

+Quote this post
Theonix
post 8th April 2015, 11:34 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

Louise and Imogen are literally the definition of nice, pretty but pretty unspectacular as far as housemates go (although Louise's self-sacrifice during live electrified nominations was a MOMENT). I definitely liked them during their time but obviously in retrospect they were a big boring. Dale is the most beautiful man to ever grace the house so I think my score for him was probably void ph34r.gif I loved Hazel and Gina but the latter definitely overstepped the mark a couple of times, so I definitely preferred Hazel towards the end of the series.

B t dubz it's hilarious how even in this there are literally NO MEN present !!!

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 9th April 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #12
Group icon

No losses in that crop. Can we switch that with the first batch please? I went through phases with Caroline but i think by the end of it all (away from some of the horrid things she said/did) she was an essential character.

QUOTE(THEO. @ Apr 9 2015, 12:34 AM) *
B t dubz it's hilarious how even in this there are literally NO MEN present !!!

huh.gif?

(& Louise was VERY spectacular, ok)

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 9th April 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #13
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Sallie was quite fun to bring the drama in the first week of her series, especially with that eviction interview but I don't think it would be right for her to have lasted beyond that first week. I remember finding Sam very annoying and I see he's gone on to be a YouTube star so yes, annoying. Rebeckah, like most of BB12, doesn't stand out in my mind, I mostly just remember that romance with Aden. I always liked Bea, I thought she was a great housemate, okay maybe not a great person oops. Angel was... odd. I re-watched the first half of BB8 recently and Nicky brings a lot of sanity to the house amongst the hordes of wannabes which makes me appreciate her a lot more even if she was fairly moany. Katherya was my obvious favourite when she went in but, a couple of weeks later, I just couldn't get it out of my head whether she was playing a game or not. Her interview espcecially felt like a far more exaggerated version of her or her character. Her eviction though omg. Louise was dull and as was Dale too I think.

Hazel was a great housemate, I have to admit but I'll always be #teamgina. I think I appreciated Dan more as a housemate after he left, I think if he dropped the whole investigator thing, he would have been an even better housemate. Can't really remember Shabby that well but I don't think I was that keen on her. Imogen was quite a dull housemate beyond the looks. Shabnam <3 Possibly the best housemate that was evicted first, she was a bit crazy and it's a shame she was so keen on going because she felt she would still get the fame experience haha. I think I found Bex quite annoying. Rachael was quite a good housemate and probably one who should have stayed longer. Oh gosh, Caroline- quite a love/hate housemate. I did really love her, she was hilarious to me even if she was quite nasty at certain times. Sophie was dull and I've never seen BB4.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 9th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

36 Jackie Travers 6.46
37 Heaven Afrika 6.42
38 Caiomhe Guilfoyle 6.39
39 Aaron Allard-Morgan 6.38 (one 11)
40 Kinga Karolczak 6.38 (no 11s)

Kicking off the top 40 is Kinga Karolczak. She wouldn't be a particularly remarkable housemate tbh if it wasn't for THAT wine bottle incident!!! One of the most iconic BB moments ever, for all the wrong reasons but that's why we love the show. Kinga was a late entrant after Borelaith walked (she was previously not chosen to enter the main house from the secret garden) so was only actually in the house for 12 days but that was enough to make her mark as she just about sneaks top 40 here and will probably always remembered for masturbating with a wine bottle laugh.gif

Winning a tie with Kinga thanks to receiving an 11, Big Brother 12 winner Aaron Allard-Morgan is the only C5 winner to appear here. He was actually booed quite heavily upon leaving the house, which is pretty much the only time a winner has had that reception, oops. I wasn't a huge fan, especially his dull romance with Faye, but he's pretty hot, which is something. I never really like these game player types, but that "vote" carried him far enough and he beat fan favourite Alex (who only came 3rd). He is apparently still with Faye - a rarity with BB couples ohmy.gif When will your non Mikey and Grace or Nathan and Rachael faves?!

Caiomhe makes it slightly further than Shabby! Like her would be lesbian lover, Caiomhe was a walker, quitting series 11 on day 42. Again, I was never a MASSIVE fan of her really. I didn't dislike her as such, she just wasn't that likeable and not particularly entertaining even in a cold bitch way. She was probably about middle of the pack for me for her series, she lasted a fair while and I can't say I was sorry to see her to go when she did.

The bonkers Heaven Afrika is the second BB12 alumni of this section, but I can't actually rembember much about her, oops. She was a bit strange and into holistic therapy, I rememebr that, and she did a bungee jump for a task. She managed to defeat Rebeckah in week 2's eviciton (mad.gif) but was ousted with only half a % between her and Aden in week 3. Sorry to any Heaven fans that you don't get a comprehensive write up kink.gif

Digital Spy FAVOURITE ("harridan!!!!1!!1") Jackie Travers of BB14 finishes off this section. Anyone who rememebrs me commenting on that series will know I was far from a fan of hers, oop. She entered with a daughter Charlie, and initially was good fun and a laugh, but as the weeks went on I found her to be quite unlikeable, and a bit of a mean girl when with Dan which just seemed odd for a woman of that age - very immature. She gave me slight Carole BB8 teas, but of course nobody can be that bad...

+Quote this post
Theonix
post 9th April 2015, 10:09 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

QUOTE(HausofKendrick @ Apr 9 2015, 05:12 PM) *
huh.gif?

Jackie was an absolute nutter but I loved her! I went off and on Aaron quite a lot but by the end had tired of his games, especially beating R Alex mad.gif Harry was so much better than him in the annoying twat category that series so it's a shame he was evicted over Aaron.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 10th April 2015, 11:39 AM
Post #16
Group icon

HEAVEN what an utter queen. She deserved her place here for that FALL on the stairs alone laugh.gif

*.* Rob where you at

Kinga suprisingly low! I know she's only really remembered for the ~bottle~ incident but as being one of the most recognisable names to come from the show after that i thought she'd have done a bit better here.

+Quote this post
Noahspike
post 10th April 2015, 10:28 PM
Post #17
Group icon
There's a frisbee in my brunch
User: 19,860

Just catching up~ (Enjoyed reading so far by the way - thanks for doing this, Liam) biggrin.gif
QUOTE(THEO. @ Apr 9 2015, 12:34 AM) *
Louise and Imogen are literally the definition of nice, pretty but pretty unspectacular as far as housemates go (although Louise's self-sacrifice during live electrified nominations was a MOMENT). I definitely liked them during their time but obviously in retrospect they were a big boring. I loved Hazel and Gina but the latter definitely overstepped the mark a couple of times, so I definitely preferred Hazel towards the end of the series.

Agreed with you about Imogen probably being boring in retrospect. At the time though I just loved the way she operated - she was nicely laid-back (I guess compared to the other females that series), had an amazing accent and I had a major crush on her at the time so I felt I kind of had to honour that opinion when rating! Louise was a spectacularly dull housemate though. Just utterly vacuous (but obviously a lovely girl at the same time).

I feel similarly about Gina v Hazel. On the last week before Hazel went and they were arguing constantly, they were as bad as each other but I definitely felt Gina provoked Hazel more prior to that. I think Hazel just wanted to have fun in the house for the most part and wasn't looking for drama, whereas Gina thrived off bitching about people/being rude to them. Both were very entertaining housemates though.

QUOTE(Rabbit Froot @ Apr 9 2015, 06:43 PM) *
I think I appreciated Dan more as a housemate after he left, I think if he dropped the whole investigator thing, he would have been an even better housemate. Oh gosh, Caroline- quite a love/hate housemate. I did really love her, she was hilarious to me even if she was quite nasty at certain times.

I always liked Dan but he was really his own worst enemy. He seemed really concerned with coming across well to viewers and being popular in the house and I think he could have had all that if he just relaxed a bit and enjoyed himself! He had great potential to be an interesting housemate and definitely went too early for me (in a particularly unfair twist as well). I loved his friendship with Hazel - the most genuine relationship in that house (apart from Jackie/Charlie laugh.gif).

Agreed about Caroline. I don't know how she managed to have me still liking her considering some of the stuff she said about/to people but something about her was so lovable and she was obviously hilarious, both intentionally and otherwise! I remember loving the way she'd always apologise to people and then ruin it for herself by laughing or something. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th April 2015, 01:22 AM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Sorry for the day's delay guys - I'll probably pick up the pace over the next couple of days. Maybe kink.gif

31 Lydia Louisa 6.69 (three 10s)
32 Kemal Shahin 6.69 (no 10s)
33 Rodrigo Lopez 6.64
34 Faye Palmer 6.53
35 Rex Newmark 6.50

Kicking off this section is Rex Newmark. Is it just me who found him v sexy? Yes? Ok. He was a bit of a knob, but so entertaining with it and really wound everyone else. In short, he kinda embodied everything I usually hate in a housemate but I really liked him. Not my fave of his series, but I liked him a lot. His girlfriend Nicole, not so much laugh.gif

Next up is Faye Palmer, 5 places above her beau Aaron due to her having a vagina. Admittedly it's probably because I didn't fully watch BB12 but I can't rememebr a lot that was remarkable about Faye aside from the fact she was with Aaron and her sister Jem was in the house too. She was nice enough though.

Rodrigo Lopez
is next. God I hated him. So annoying, spoilt brat a lot of the time and just quite unlikeable for me. He was, however, part of BB's first gay showmance with Charlie (Craig stalking Anthony didn't count...) But Buzzjack clearly liked him, 4th highest male! Well, former male - it emerged a couple of years ago Rodrigo is now living as a woman named Rebecca so best of luck to him with that.

Kemal Shahin is the second housemate in a row to have transisitioned to female! ohmy.gif He competed as a male in 2005, and was known for cutting remarks and being one of the series' bitches. His "at least someone's getting wet tonight" is one the essential Big Brother one liners <3 Now he lives in South Africa as Zuleyka.

Lydia Louisa, one of Buzzjack's BB13 faves, rounds off this section. She was known for being fab as well as shoehorning in her husband Andy Scott Lee wherever possible laugh.gif Her early eviction from BB13 was one of the most awful moments of the sereis, but to be fair it was her or Deana so it was bound to be gutting (and would fully killed the series if it was Deana!!!).

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 12th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #19
Group icon

Kemal was a bit of a loose canon but a pretty essential character. He randomly started my mate at one point because he wanted to explore Birmingham's night life and she met him out but unfortunately i was unable to make it that night

I really liked Rodrigo ohmy.gif he had his annoying moments but he was very sweet during the first half of the series and his outlandish tantrums throughout were mostly hilarious. I think it was just a week series so i was clinging onto ANYONE tbf.

Lydia was sacrificed to save Deana, so for that i am thankful she existed~

+Quote this post
Noahspike
post 12th April 2015, 02:56 PM
Post #20
Group icon
There's a frisbee in my brunch
User: 19,860

Rex was an amazing housemate. There was an interesting dynamic between himself and Rachel I thought - I think he liked her a lot overall (possibly fancied her) but was disconcerted with how cheery and positive she was, didn't know how to deal with it and took it out on her a lot. He wasn't exactly a particularly nice guy but not (overly) nasty either and definitely one of the wittiest housemates ever. I actually saw him in an airport a few months ago and he still has the same hair. ohmy.gif

Kemal was hilarious. 'C'mon headdress, don't let me down bitch' has to be the funniest first line anyone's ever said on entering the house. laugh.gif

Lydia is one of my least favourite housemates ever. I don't understand her supposed appeal in the slightest. She spent the whole time consumed with paranoia that people could have the audacity to nominate her and took every little inconvenience as a chance for her to play the victim. She was also incredibly arrogant and hypocritical. Her eviction was even more satisfying than Arron's for me!

+Quote this post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:14 AM