BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Aaron's Top 100 Reality TV Stars of 2014, Top 10 Coming!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post 27th December 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone got what they wanted from Santa!! laugh.gif

089| Arlie Shaban- Big Brother Canada 2
088| Brent Owens - Masterchef Australia 6 (WINNER!)
087| Anton Testino - Hell's iamspamspamami12
086| Aisha McKinnon - Big Brother Australia 11
085| Lionel Blair - Celebrity Big Brother 13

Back to it now! Coming out next is Arlie Shaban from Big Brother Canada. On paper, Arlie actually looked like a serious contender this season, he was personable, goofy and somehow knew how to play the game. Arlie initially was part of the "First 5" alliance, comprised of himself, Andrew, Kenny, Sarah and Sabrina. Although not immediately with exception of Week 2 - The First Five alliance seemed to be pulling the strings the first few weeks, including during Ika and Rachelle's HOHs - mostly because of Sabrina's strong connection with the Female Alliance. However with Jon/Neda flipping the house upside down in Week 6 evicting both Kenny and Sarah, the "First 5" alliance dissipated and Arlie's "Double Dipping" was questioned. Arlie was evicted in Week 7 following the "Allison pulling a Veto out of her Ass" twist - Which I will discuss shortly! Arlie went from decent threat to win, to betrayed and evicted! Brent Owens was the Winner of Masterchef Australia, he was at the end with Laura, previously eliminated. You could technically call this final "Australia Masterchef Junior" because Laura and Brent were two of the youngest of the competition. Did he deserve to win? His end game was alright, but he wasn't the BEST, in my opinion. Anton Testino was an annoying git from Hell's iamspamspamami that's about it really. BABY AISHE! or Aisha McKinnon was a housemate on Big Brother Australia this year. It was REALLY hard not to like Aisha, she was cute, unthreatning and really likable. Almost immediately she formed a relationship with finalist and house hunk Travis. Most people have considered this Aisha's death move, but I actually think it was smart! Travis was questioned alot in the house for being VERY annoying and was pretty much nominated every week in the beginning of the game - this however gave Aisha life and a story-line in the house that I doubt she would have received had she played the game solo. This however was by FAR one of the WORST Big Brother Australia seasons to date. Being one of the shortest seasons, Big Brother felt it appropriate to throw in 22 Housemates, resulting in pretty much every eviction being a Double. Aisha was evicted in a Triple Eviction on Day 58, however I can't help but think had Big Brother not had those last 4 intruders and all these evictions - Aisha may have gotten a tad bit further. Lionel Blair was also discussed already in this thread. I'm having trouble remembering anything all that great he did to be honest - I remember a clock task with Luisa, that's about it.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th December 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Aisha wub.gif She was such a genuinely lovely girl, but I don't think she was boring like a lot of the nice BB contestants tend to be. She was quite feisty and could stand up for herself when needed. I really thought she'd make the final given that she was basically a less wet version of Jade, but I think BB did her over by pretty much only showing her with Travis sad.gif It sucks she came like 11th behind so many wastes of housemates (the guy intruders and arguably Lina/Penny, plus Ryan even to be fair!), because she was one of the top few for me! Her and Trav were one of the better couples I've seen on any BB too, they just worked and you could tell it's actually genuine and they were never too soppy or annoyingly needy or any of that crap.

I couldn't STAND Lionel though. Such a hypocrite. I just remember him shouting at Luisa for them losing that task when they were in the room and they had to resist those chocolates, she got them from over the fence or whatever it was and he scoffed them all in about 5 seconds yet he blamed her for losing the task and said she was disrespecful just because she answered back, yet it was fine for him to shout at her. I think he's one of those who thinks his age and experience grants him automatic rights to anything over anyone else.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 28th December 2014, 05:56 AM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

084| Pauline Bennett - Big Brother UK 15
083| Ika Wong - Big Brother Canada 2
082| Bree & Jess - My Kitch Rules Australia 5 (WINNERS)
081| Eric Chong - Masterchef Canada 1 (WINNER)
080| Pavandeep "Pav" Paul - Big Brother UK 15

LET'S BOOT ANOTHER 5! Starting with, Pauline Bennett from Big Brother UK 15. Ohhhhh Pauline. Where do we begin? How about Night One. 10 Housemates enter, including Pauline. Based solely on her VT and the fact that she's worked with Kylie Minogue, Pauline was voted the first Power Housemate of Big Brother 15. This alone started a chain reaction of events that we would never be able to recover. Many remember that Pauline gave Helen a free pass to the Final - but that wasn't Pauline's first Power Play. She gave fellow contestant Mark Byron 5K and forced Matthew into isolation for the first night in a glass box. But it gets better! Yes, Pauline gave Helen a pass to the finals, completely f***ing up ANY chance we ever had of getting rid of Helen - but she also gave Night Two housemate Jale a "Killer Nomination" meaning that she would be nominated every eviction for the rest of the season. Every single decision Pauline made in the first week was the wrong one. She quickly became the most popular housemate on the outside to the most hated. She turned the public's opinion faster than Wolfie in the season just before this! Pauline made questionable alliances, including an odd friendship with Steven. Thankfully, Pauline wasn't on our screens very long - she was nominated Week 2 and was promptly evicted. Thanks alot Pauline for giving Helen the pass to the final - but it wasn't her fault - the Great British Public brought this on! IKA WONG. BIG BROTHER CANADA. GODDESS. Everything about Ika was pure entertainment. It's hard to pick one defining moment that encompasses her greatness, but my favorite was when she destroyed everyone's letter from home, while they watched in secret (even though Ika had her suspicions). By this point, Ika's game was over anyways so she took the $5k offered to her and gave a big old "F-U" to her fellow housemates, slamming them one by one as she destroyed their letters. Goddess. One week before this, Ika was HOH nominating Heather and Paul for eviction. Ika's target was Heather, simply because they didn't get along. Feeling secure with her nominations and winning the Veto (First Female Veto Winner in BBCAN PS!) she kept her nominations the same - but it wasn't to be as the housemates sent Paul home instead of Heather. Ika was simply amazing, I really wish she would have lasted longer. Bree and Jess were on My Kitch Rules Australia, they won. I believe it was a set up since the beginning for them to win. They were pretty solid, but boring at the same time. Hey! Two seasons of My Kitch Rules this year I watched, both boring Mom Team Winners. Yawn. Eric Chong was the first Masterchef Canada winner. Holistically this season was AMAZINGLY produced - I'm happy to have two Canadian Reality TV stars eliminated this round to confidently say Canada can produce AMAZING Reality TV Shows. This season ranks up their in production just like the US Version. Eric was a very deserving winner, nothing more to really add here. Finally we have Pavandeep "Pav" Paul. Am I the only one out there that didn't really mind Pav? Sure. His VT was utter shit, but I never really thought he got over the stigma that it brought. He was isolated a bit in the house and completely played that up, which at times was a little annoying. He was not the worst housemate this year, but clearly was not the best either. I don't know - I just don't feel he deserves the hate he got.

Here I leave you with some AMAZE Ika Wong Gif's. Enjoy.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 28th December 2014, 05:59 AM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th December 2014, 12:58 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

ohmy.gif No comments on Goddess-Ika?! Alright..

079| Spencer Bledsoe - Survivor 28
078| Jon Misch - Survivor 29
077| Frank Sansonetti - Opposite Worlds 1 (WINNER)
076| Ryan Ginns - Big Brother Australia 11 (WINNER)
075| Jessie & Ricki - My Kitch Rules New Zealand 1

I'm going to hammer through these 5 super quick since I'm the only one that seems to watch Survivor/Opposite Worlds/My Kitch Rules. First we have Spencer Bledsoe from the Survivor 28. Spencer started out on the "Losing Tribe" of Smart People who lost 3/4 first Immunity Challenges, it looked like their whole tribe was going to be desimated, until the "Tribe Switch" twist occured. This brought out two key players, Kass and Spencer who from than on pretty much knocked out every single other competitor until the Final 4. Spencer played a pretty solid game and was likeable, he will probably be back. Next we have Jon Misch from Survivor 29 (AKA, The Series that just ended). Personally there's not much to say about Jon. He played with his baron Girlfriend (now Fiance) and pretty much ran the whole game until the second to last episode. Jon and his Girlfriend/Fiance somehow always found themselves in a power move, despite never really doing the work for it. They were always the swing vote and basically dictated who went home. The one thing that Jon did well was keep his alliance tight, he trusted them - much to his own derision which sent him packing pretty much before the final. Jon played a very visible, transparent and sometimes interesting game which puts him pretty much at the top of the leader-board for his season. Next we have the WINNER OF THE AMAZING SHOW, Opposite Worlds. Frank Sansonetti was such a non-traditional winner, which was refreshing to see in a start up Reality TV Series. Frank was odd, he was an alpha male, but never really took part in the drama that followed this series and the majority of the air time. When it came to challenges, he dominated and took out the win. Frank was a typical Staten Island douche, but he had a great body - shame about the face tho! Ryan Ginns. Winner of Big Brother Australia. Not sure what I should do here, ignore him or un-validate his win. I'll go with the latter. This season was seriously flawed - you can nitpick on anything from Too Many Housemates to Poor Editing. Ryan lucked out with his win - he really did. With all these Double Evictions we saw One Boring Person Go Home/One Amazing Person Go Home (ex: Dion/Kate, Jake/Lisa, Sandra/Jason) so when it came down to the Sandra/Jason eviction - I think we were all kind of expecting that possibly two boring people would go, being Sandra and Ryan. Nope. Ryan actually had the MOST votes to save this week, despite hardly being shown. After this there was pretty much no stopping Ryan. His airtime increased, slightly and he gained a lot of support online. Ugh. Seriously. We had one solid chance to take him out and the Australian Public failed. Honestly I have nothing more to add about Ryan. His win was not deserved and he should have gone in Week 6. Finally we have Jessie & Ricki from My Kitch Rules New Zealand. The only thing you need to know is they were adorable and lesbians.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th December 2014, 01:26 AM
Post #25
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Ryan is quite possibly the biggest waste of a winner I've seen on ANY BB series I've watched. Seriously. At least with other winners I can't stand (Helen Wood, Jim Davidson, Gary Busey for example) they actually brought something to the series, he was just so bland! I mean I genuinely forgot he was even there for the first 3/4 weeks, aside from the frozen chicken thing or whatever crap it was. I know it wasn't his fault he wasn't shown but it must have been because of how boring he was! Even in the last half of the series, he just gave me nothing. Not a horrible guy or anything exactly, he was just such a nothingy housemate. Even moreso than Sam from BBUK last year, at least he was nice and funny. Maybe it's because he was an ordinary good looking Aussie bloke (supposedly, I don't even think he's that attractive), but even so Travis did that so much better and was funnier and way more likeable! But meh, fittingly crap end to a crap season.

I agree it wasn't the best of seasons, not helped at all by the likes of Katie and Jason going so early in exchange for having the likes of Ryan, Leo and the two male intruders. It's a shame Prisus, Aisha and Skye couldn't have been in a better season but hey ho.

Ugh and Pauline, ew. I too fell for it on the first night and voted her for the power but she quickly really became just vile. I hated how she just went for Jale, all over a piece of chicken, and acted like a prison top dog right up until she went. And it's her fault Queen Ashleigh didn't win (as well as the public), I'm almost certain Helen wouldn't have lasted more than a few weeks without that pass. Then again, perhaps it was the pass that made her like that, because she knew she could get away with it. We'll never know, but she probably would have played it a bit safer at least for a few weeks without the pass.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 30th December 2014, 01:27 AM
Post #26
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Late but oh my gosh, Ika was INCREDIBLE. The shredding of the letters was my favourite moment of the whole BBCan season (which was great as a whole actually). I've rewatched it numerous times and LOVE the shade she gave everyone.

Pauline lmao, she had such a ridiculous turnaround for me. LOVED her on night 1, she seemed like the life and soul out of all that lot, but she turned so nasty so quickly. We'd have had a totally different series (and winner) if it weren't for her. No way Helen would've gotten to the final if she didn't have the pass. I can only dream sad.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th December 2014, 03:03 AM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(JosephCarey @ Dec 30 2014, 01:27 AM) *
Late but oh my gosh, Ika was INCREDIBLE. The shredding of the letters was my favourite moment of the whole BBCan season (which was great as a whole actually). I've rewatched it numerous times and LOVE the shade she gave everyone.

I just re-watched it in prep for my review of Ika. I forgot that she was so close to Adel.
Had Sabrina not f***ed and chucked Ika, who knows what would have happened. Ika initially wanted to put up Kenny and Andrew, but Sabrina talked her out of it..

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 30th December 2014, 03:19 AM
Post #28
Group icon

Ika going so early was a disaster but the season still ended up being fantastic thankfully - I think both BB Canada and BB USA had a great year even if the latter totally lacked big game moves (lol it says it all that getting Hayden out was probably one of the bigger moves...), but BB Canada clinched it again for me. Seeing the "outsiders" team up against the alliance that was running the house and eventually overthrowing them was fantastic gameplay.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th December 2014, 03:55 AM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I'd put BBCAN ahead of BBUSA for sure, especially last year.
Sure, Kyle/Paul and Andrew were boring as hell, but at least they were booted out the first few weeks. Anick could have been fun. The only twist I really hated was the Canada HOH week. That was, just, no. Never again.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 31st December 2014, 01:24 AM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

074| Tracy Collins - Masterchef Australia 6
073| Brendan & Rachel - Amazing Race All-Stars 2
072| Cody Calafiore - Big Brother US 16
071| Carly & Tresne - My Kitch Rules Australia 2014
070| Adore Delano - Ru Paul's Drag Race 6

=O A few interesting boots this round. First will be brief, Tracy Collins who finished 5th in Masterchef Australia. Tracy suffered from a medical condition called "Resting Bitch Face" which was evident through the entire season. She could however still cook. Next is BRENDAN and Rachel from the only reality TV show they competed in THIS YEAR, which was The Amazing Race All-Stars. I actually skipped their initial season, so this was the only season I've actually seen them race. The one thing I will say about, well, Rachel at least is that she's motivated to win. They actually raced well, despite her being annoying and having random crying strops. I thought they deserved to win, but were f***ed over in Vegas with their cab choices and a very poorly designed last leg. This should have been Brendan and Rachel's win, she's from Vegas after all. Next is Cody Calafiore who I'm shocked is even in my Top 100. Other than having a No-mance with Christine, what more did he do this season? I have no notible game play to comment on, so all I will say is - Yes, Cody was hot. That's not enough. Christine was ugly, they were friends. He would never be interested in her. End of. Carly & Tresne were ANOTHER lesbian team from the branch of My Kitch Rules this year. They were cast as "Friends" on the show, but came out publicly shortly after. They were a cute couple and actually worked well together - GO TEAM LESBIAN! Lastly, we have Adore Delano - I did have someone from RPDR in my Top 100! Go Me! I'm not up to snuff on Drag Race culture, so this is the first exposure I've ever had to Adore Delano, but I must say - I really appreciated the Juxtaposition between the Hard and Soft Adore displayed (channeling my inner Georgina Chapman with that sentence). I think it's safe to assume we can call Adore 2nd place behind Bianca because Courtney was basically snubbed at the finale. Adore didn't have the best track record this season, bottom/low 4 times including the first two weeks - but I was impressed by the adaptability and learning that Adore displayed. Adore was rough around the edges and dropped F-Bombs everywhere, but is so mold-able. Love it.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 31st December 2014, 01:26 AM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st December 2014, 01:39 AM
Post #31
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Adore is everything <3 So trashy, but all the more epic for it. Bianca was definitely the right winner as she was flawless but Adore would have been great too.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 31st December 2014, 01:46 AM
Post #32
Group icon

Cody wasn't bad tbf, I think there ended up being quite a few this year that did absolutely no gameplay which was REALLY annoying. Cody was a nice guy though and I guess I found myself rooting for him in a way.

Rachel is an absolute queen of life also. Totally get why people find her annoying but I ADORE her wub.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 31st December 2014, 10:17 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

069| Jason Roses - Big Brother Australia 11
068| Tony Vlachos - Survivor 28 (WINNER)
067| Nicole Franzel - Big Brother US 16
066| Lisa Clark - Big Brother Australia 11
065| Jason Zepaltas - Hells Kitch 12

Coming in at #69 is Jason Roses from Big Brother Australia. Many will remember Jason as this seasons Hyper Gay or a softer version of whoever won two seasons ago. Jason was popular in the house and many assumed probably popular on the outside. For me Jason kind of fell in the middle of the pack, fun to watch, entertaining but really lacked substance. He would be hilarious to live with, but Big Brother is about the Drama. Jason was a victim of the onslaught of Double Evictions this season, getting evicted Week 6. His presence for me was noted, but not memorable. Next out is Tony Vlachos, Winner of Survivor 28. Tony's win was rather, unexpected. He wasn't the best manipulator nor did he take out the most challenge wins, but Tony rather had A LOT of people under his thumb. He played the game of lying and seeing what happens, in my mind his win was a mixture of pure luck, coincidence and other peoples stupidity. Next out is Nicole Franzel. Nicole's voice alone was almost enough for me to turn off the TV this season. The one thing I will say about Nicole is that we never really got to saw her play the game. Her strategy was to float through the game and until Week 3 she was actually doing a good job! In Week 3 Nicole accidentally won HOH and was put into the power seat. Watching the live feeds this was VERY uncomfortable, she basically just did what everyone else wanted her to do and made no strategic advantages for herself. After she was dethroned and thrown back into her regular game, Nicole did what she was doing the entire game this far and cozied up to Hayden. Week 6 saw Nicole win HOH again, she started feeling the heat a little and strategically won HOH. It finally looked as if Nicole was in an actual position of power, she put up Zach next to Jacosta and it looked like Zach was going home. Nope. The alliance of Derrick/Frankie/...Cody..../Caleb? whoever..? Decided to keep Zach (it would have really been stupid not to) and turned on Nicole. When push came to shove however and Nicole was put up during the Double Eviction, she STILL wasn't seen as that big of a threat and her Boy-Toy was sent packing. Nicole was sent out Week 7 and it looked like balance was finally restored to the house, until she returned. Ugh. This was extremely frustrating for me as I was rooting on a Zach or a Jacosta return for my own personal gain in my Big Brother Pool. Nicole came back and was kicked out shortly after. Looking at her history (2 BOTB Wins, 3 HOHs) on paper Nicole may have been a decent paper, but her lack of a solid alliance and poor decision making really let her down. Think Jason's eviction from BBAU was a let down, how about we discuss Lisa Clark. Let down by the poor execution of this season, Lisa was pre-maturely evicted in a (shocker) DOUBLE EVICTION! She brought arguments and entertainment, no matter how stupid it made her look. She was an entertaining house-guest booted WAY to soon. Jason Zepaltas was on Hells Kitch 12. He was polarizing and very animated. That's about it.

Media? Watch this 2 Minute episode of someone mocking Nicole's voice (among other things) It's pretty much spot on.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st January 2015, 06:45 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

First and Foremost - Happy New Year to all! I hope 2015 is amazing to yall! wub.gif

064| Heather Decksheimer - Big Brother Canada 2
063| Zach Rance - Big Brother US 16
062| Jamie Fleming - Masterchef Australia 6
061| Kate "Cat" Law - Big Brother Australia 11
060| Kashia Zollicoffer - Hell's Kitch 12

The first boot of the New Year goes tooooo.. Heather Decksheimer from Big Brother Canada. Heather received much shade at the beginning of the season. There was a unnamed Girl Alliance formed at the very beginning of the game which Heather was promptly excused from. The first four weeks of the game seemed like High School, most of the girls (apart from maybe Sarah and Neda) personally attacked Heather on numerous occasions. Heather, frankly, was a little boring at the beginning of the game and was quite insecure. In Week 3 when Ika won HOH she made it her personal goal to get Heather out of the game. Again, as discussed, Ika's plans fell through and Heather ended up staying. This caused quite a few arguments between Ika/Heather but Heather started to pull her own. Ika was evicted the following week, but it seemed as if Heather and Ika somewhat made amends despite being nominated together. With Week 5 brought new life for Heather, Canada won HOH and seemed to favor Jon/Neda's attempt to form an alliance against the "First Five" alliance. Jon/Neda swooped up Heather and formed an alliance. From here on out, this alliance pretty much cleaned house sending Andrew, Sarah, Kenny and Arlie out back to back. Ultimately, it was not to be for Heather, seen as a bigger threat Heather was targeted in Week 9, but won the veto. Week 10 saw the unthinkable happen with Sabrina winning HOH and Heather was sent packing. I really enjoyed Heather and her story from Rags to Riches in the Big Brother house. I doubt we'd see her back in an All-Stars season however. Zach Rance is out next - probably one of the more polarizing housemates in this season of Big Brother US. Zach's game play seemed to be a mix of Dr. Will and Evel Dick. He tormented those he didn't like, well, really just Amber and Nicole to their faces. It didn't take much to set Zach off and Team America used that to their advantage in a few of their challenges. Zach has become one of the more popular housemates during and post season, he's even released a Single, which I haven't been bothered to listen to. Unfortunately I needed to actually Google who the f*** Jamie Fleming was. He was on Masterchef Australia this season and finished 4th. He was one of the basic narrators for the show and a decent chef, somewhat root-able. I'm just knocking out the Big Brother Contestants, aren't I?! Next out is Kate AKA Cat Law from Big Brother Australia. Here's what you need to know about Cat. Her ONLY story-line this season was about how she was a home-wrecker. Latching on to Lawson from the very beginning of the game, Cat basically declared her love for him. At first, Lawson was dismissive, flattered and wrote it off still wanting to be friends. Cat professed her love AGAIN and Lawson basically told her he felt the same, but couldn't do anything because of a Girlfriend on the outside. They decided to take a break from each-other (How very Ross and Rachel ala Friends) but that lasted all of 12 hours until they were making out. Lawson and Cat pretty much at this point didn't give a f***. Both Lawson and Cat had breakdowns in the house but always recuperated in each-others arms. They ended up being evicted a day apart from each-other, apparently they're still together now. Kashia Zollicoffer is out in the last update here, she appeared on Hell's Kitch 12. They always seem to cast these larger than life Black Women on Hell's iamspamspamami it's become a standard. Kashia fought with pretty much everyone. That's about it really.

Neda/Heather Friendship <3. I'm eternally grateful for Jon/Neda swooping her up.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 1st January 2015, 06:56 PM
Post #35
Group icon

I absolutely loved Heather and she was my overall favourite in the season actually, not bad at all at the game and was so sweet heart.gif She had a huge turnaround which was fantastic to see, I loved that whole alliance actually, great to see the "good guys" winning in the end unlike BB USA 15 for example.

Zach laugh.gif I have no words for him lol, very entertaining of course but he really was just a ticking timebomb.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st January 2015, 07:03 PM
Post #36
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I still couldn't hate Cat even with the whole Lawson thing laugh.gif She was just so boring! She was ok before that, but with it I just thought "please stop", but it still didn't make her interesting. I remember liking her enough at the time but before Lawson I just remember her crying a lot. She was a bit like Jade but not quite as likeable I think, a bit of a wet blanket really laugh.gif Jason I found quite overrated, but not to the same level as bloody Ben last year! He should have lasted a few more weeks anyway, especially in a series like this one...

I agree about Lisa too, I think if she stayed too long she'd have been miserable and drained the fun from everything a bit like Tully, but she shouldn't have gone so early at all! Not here for Nicole shade though, she was by MILES my fave from BBUS this year. I loved Jocasta too but obviously she was a waste of a player!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st January 2015, 07:04 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Doing this write-up reminds me of what an amazing season Big Brother Canada was. Everything from the casting to the way it played out was almost flawless. Heather, Jon, Neda were so root-able. Even Kenny/Sarah were not that bad and Sabrina really played the game hard, especially at the beginning of the game. I have high hopes for Big Brother Canada 3. Cannot wait.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st January 2015, 07:08 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jan 1 2015, 07:03 PM) *
I still couldn't hate Cat even with the whole Lawson thing laugh.gif She was just so boring! She was ok before that, but with it I just thought "please stop", but it still didn't make her interesting. I remember liking her enough at the time but before Lawson I just remember her crying a lot.

I agree about Lisa too, I think if she stayed too long she'd have been miserable and drained the fun from everything a bit like Tully, but she shouldn't have gone so early at all! Not here for Nicole shade though, she was by MILES my fave from BBUS this year. I loved Jocasta too but obviously she was a waste of a player tongue.gif

Cat did cry a lot, but I appreciated that she stood behind her convictions and ultimately got the guy in the end. It would have been great to see something ELSE besides this during her stay. I was going to add something around the time she went into the Dressing Room during a task and through a temper tantrum - but I couldn't remember the exact context..

mellow.gif Oh my god. Lisa/Tully were pretty much the same?! Weren't they?! Yes, booted way too early.. she had so much potential.

Jacasta is not in my top 100. So feel free to reminisce now.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 1st January 2015, 07:09 PM
Post #39
Group icon

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jan 1 2015, 07:04 PM) *
Doing this write-up reminds me of what an amazing season Big Brother Canada was. Everything from the casting to the way it played out was almost flawless. Heather, Jon, Neda were so root-able. Even Kenny/Sarah were not that bad and Sabrina really played the game hard, especially at the beginning of the game. I have high hopes for Big Brother Canada 3. Cannot wait.

It was a fantastic season, loads of big game moves and a really great cast. The only one I can say I disliked was Andrew and that's cause he was just quite aggressive and had too high an opinion of himself, but it's more fun when you have someone to root *against* too kink.gif I'm also VERY excited for season 3, both BBCan seasons have been so on point. And I love Arisa too, not the best presenter by any standard but she has a certain charm to her.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st January 2015, 07:14 PM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(JosephCarey @ Jan 1 2015, 07:09 PM) *
It was a fantastic season, loads of big game moves and a really great cast. The only one I can say I disliked was Andrew and that's cause he was just quite aggressive and had too high an opinion of himself, but it's more fun when you have someone to root *against* too kink.gif I'm also VERY excited for season 3, both BBCan seasons have been so on point. And I love Arisa too, not the best presenter by any standard but she has a certain charm to her.

Andrew is in my Top 100 and isn't eliminated yet kink.gif Throw some shade now, but I have some justification as this.
Chances are, since our expectations of BBCAN3 are so high, we may be let down.. but we may be surprised. It is moving to a Major Network now, so I'm hoping that the mundane twists are put to a rest.

Arisa was absolutely terrible in Season 1, but she is improving. When I think of potential hosts that COULD have hosted BBCAN, it could have ended up so much better.

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 06:23 PM