BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Mollie King - Strictly Come Dancing Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
SGrey
post 4th August 2017, 09:51 AM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
QUOTE(ThePensmith @ Aug 4 2017, 10:50 AM) *
Looking at her Instagram stories today it would appear she is at a 'secret' photoshoot for you know what!

I was literally going to post this but in the album thread - I'd rather it be album artwork or single artwork shoot laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
(Zach)
post 5th August 2017, 03:17 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 18,512
QUOTE(Saenerys @ Aug 4 2017, 09:51 AM) *
I was literally going to post this but in the album thread - I'd rather it be album artwork or single artwork shoot laugh.gif

I think it is music related based on her tweet: Today's shoot was VERY exciting!! But are YOU ready, that's the question!... 🎉🎶👩🏼📀🎧🎬

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post 7th August 2017, 07:16 AM
Post #23
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208
The lady herself has just confirmed she's in on Grimmy's breakfast show just now!

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 7th August 2017, 07:22 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
Just announced on BBC Breakfast as well. King of pop and King of Strictly.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 7th August 2017, 07:44 AM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Fantastic! Next she'll be going down the acting route like Sarah Harding and be queen of that too wub.gif

I didn't watch when Frankie was on the show but might have to for Mollie!

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 7th August 2017, 09:08 AM
Post #26
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
QUOTE(Saenerys @ Aug 7 2017, 07:44 AM) *
Fantastic! Next she'll be going down the acting route like Sarah Harding and be queen of that too wub.gif

I didn't watch when Frankie was on the show but might have to for Mollie!

Celebrity Big Brother is waiting for ha *.*

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 7th August 2017, 09:26 AM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 7 2017, 10:08 AM) *

I was thinking master chef for TV and then an appearance on Corrie but CBB would be fab kink.gif

She looks fantastic in her pics from Radio One this morning with Grimmy wub.gif

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 7th August 2017, 11:05 AM
Post #28
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 7 2017, 10:08 AM) *

Vanessa White.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 7th August 2017, 03:49 PM
Post #29
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Wishing her all the best, would work really well as a profile boost for her (although I wouldn't hold my breath for it to lead to any music success).

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 7th August 2017, 05:57 PM
Post #30
Group icon
🙄
QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Aug 7 2017, 04:49 PM) *
Wishing her all the best, would work really well as a profile boost for her (although I wouldn't hold my breath for it to lead to any music success).

I agree.

Pixie Lott is a perfect example of this, although her release strategy wasn't that good in the slightest. 'Caravan Of Love' could have actually been a decent sized hit had she performed it on Strictly / promoted it though. I'm hoping Mollie does indeed release a single soon and promote it as much as possible with the timing being close to the start of Strictly. I remember The Saturday's had a small rise on iTunes on a weekly basis following Strictly and it will be good to see The Saturday's profile being raised on a weekly basis again.

I'm not holding my breath for any Radio support either because 'Back To You' got zero support but I still think it could have got a better peak (top 40 maybe?) had she performed on This Morning / Sunday Brunch / Daybreak because it did go top twenty on iTunes upon release and Capital tend to support songs even if they manage to go top 10 on iTunes (which was the case for 'What Are You Waiting For?'.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 7th August 2017, 06:48 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(WallIsSoGood @ Aug 7 2017, 12:05 PM) *
Vanessa White.

Vanessa on CBB would be lethal!

I do hope the show raises her profile and she can use it to promote as close as possible to the show as it would be such a waste not to.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 7th August 2017, 06:58 PM
Post #32
Group icon
🙄
QUOTE(Saenerys @ Aug 7 2017, 07:48 PM) *
Vanessa on CBB would be lethal!

I do hope the show raises her profile and she can use it to promote as close as possible to the show as it would be such a waste not to.

Vanessa is the only member I could see doing CBB and it's something that could only help her, she was always the least popular member of The Saturday's and she would either be an absolute riot and be bitchy and booed (realistic) or the public could love her.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 9th August 2017, 01:44 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(WallIsSoGood @ Aug 7 2017, 07:58 PM) *
Vanessa is the only member I could see doing CBB and it's something that could only help her, she was always the least popular member of The Saturday's and she would either be an absolute riot and be bitchy and booed (realistic) or the public could love her.

Imagine her on the show after a few vodkas!

Listen to Mollie chatting on Radio One here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40848321

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 18th August 2017, 09:18 AM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Mollie finding it hard to pick up the moves apparently.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/42693...he-dance-moves/

STRICTLY STRESSFrankie Bridge reveals Saturdays bandmate Mollie King is PANICKING about Strictly as she’s finding it hard to pick up the dance moves

Mollie is taking part in the series this year and has received support from Frankie, who was runner-up on the show back in 2014

FRANKIE Bridge has revealed her Saturdays bandmate Mollie King is panicking about taking part in Strictly Come Dancing – because she struggles to pick up dance moves.

Speaking on Lorraine today to Christine Lampard, Frankie – who took part in the dancing show in 2014 – opened up about Mollie’s fears as she offered her support.

She said: “She finds it a little bit harder to pick things up and that’s what she’s panicking about.

“I am like ‘please just love the whole thing’ because when it’s over, it just like ‘oh I want to do it again’.”

And she admitted that she’s not in the least bit surprised that her bandmate is doing this series.

“I am not surprised at all. When I was doing it, Kevin sometimes came to work with me and she always wanted to go with Kevin,” she said.

“I knew she would love it and she will be great. I can’t wait to watch her. She will look amazing in those costumes.”

Mollie was the first celebrity to be confirmed for the popular BBC dancing show after The Sun exclusively reported last month.

She said: Mollie said: “I'm a huge fan of Strictly Come Dancing so I can't actually believe I'm lucky enough to be taking part in it this year!

"I'm literally so excited to learn Latin and ballroom dancing, and of course I can’t wait to get into the sequins too!

"It’s going to be a lot of hard work but I'm ready for the challenge!”

Revealing the news on BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show, she said: "It's something that I always said I wanted to do. I've always watched it with my family and it looks so fun.

"I'm going to be giving it my all. I'm very competitive so watch out, other contestants, I'm taking you down!"

Frankie appeared on Lorraine today to talk about her TV show Frankie: Getting My Own Back on Cyber Bullies.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 23rd August 2017, 08:36 AM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
Mollie starts as 3rd favourite to win with odds of 9/2 behind Aston and Alexandra Burke.

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post 24th August 2017, 01:30 AM
Post #36
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454
I have a bad feeling about this, need those Sats fans to get behind her here! Frankie happens to be an amazing dancer... Vanessa was first off Popstar to Opera Star, Una was first off Splash and Rochelle lost on the Strictly Come Dancing Comic Relief Special... but then she was against Marvin right? I hope i'm wrong. Hopefully she will suprise me or her amazing personality and beauty shine through.

+Quote this post
bpdbryan
post 24th August 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 19,938
Mollie is the cover star of Fabulous this week! Talking about Strictly and being single. Hoping there's a mention of music in there!

EDIT: Fabulous tweeted me saying there will be info about new music in the issue!

This post has been edited by allfiredup93: 24th August 2017, 01:45 PM

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 27th August 2017, 07:45 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Mollie talks about how she did ballet as a child and was told by the teacher not to continue rotf.gif poor Mollie, that aside I'm still ready to see her amaze us all (whether that be good or bad!)

I'm hoping she gets plenty of time in her VT's before her routine each week to show off her personality as it's so infectious.

+Quote this post
tommie
post 27th August 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
I had a dream that she was the sixth one out.

Taste my prediction x

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 27th August 2017, 08:08 PM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(tommie @ Aug 27 2017, 09:04 PM) *
I had a dream that she was the sixth one out.
Taste my prediction x

I'd call that a nightmare kink.gif

+Quote this post

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 01:13 PM