BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
42 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> WWE Buzzchat 3
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post Dec 19 2018, 05:29 PM
Post #281
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
QUOTE(CaptainMackmas @ Dec 17 2018, 12:17 AM) *
Anyone looking forward to the Universal Championship match tonight?

There wasn't a Universal Title match at TLC lmao. Lesnar was never advertised for a match. I do hope Braun wins at the Royal Rumble but you know WWE loves to piss the fans off lol

On a related note Ambrose v Rollins was heavily criticised, very unlike them to produce a bad match, it didn't feel like a solid match though.

Paige removed as Smackdown GM is rather annoying as Smackdown has been the better show this year and she's been doing an exceptional job with it!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 2 2019, 05:22 PM
Post #282
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Looking at Wikipedia we have these events down for this year:

January 12 NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool Empress Ballroom (Blackpool, Lancashire)
January 26 NXT TakeOver: Phoenix Talking Stick Resort Arena (Phoenix, AZ)
January 27 Royal Rumble Chase Field (Phoenix, AZ)
February 17 Elimination Chamber Toyota Center (Houston, TX)
March 10 Fastlane Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland, OH)
April 5 NXT TakeOver: New York Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY)
April 7 WrestleMania 35 MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
August 10 NXT TakeOver Scotiabank Arena (Toronto, Ontario)
August 11 SummerSlam Scotiabank Arena (Toronto, Ontario)
November 23 NXT TakeOver Allstate Arena (Rosemont, IL)
November 24 Survivor Series Allstate Arena (Rosemont, IL)

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Jan 2 2019, 06:25 PM
Post #283
Group icon
Rob aah
Mean Gene sad.gif legendary announcer!

This post has been edited by Rob S~: Jan 2 2019, 06:25 PM

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Jan 2 2019, 06:38 PM
Post #284
Group icon
Rob aah
Royal Rumble is my favourite ppv so looking forward to it as always.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Jan 2 2019, 07:50 PM
Post #285
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
R.I.P Gene Oakland. He was before my time but I know that he was a legendary announcer and interviewer in WWE and he will surely be missed.

+Quote this post
Flatcap
post Jan 2 2019, 09:41 PM
Post #286
Group icon
Nah.
User: 27
He was a super interviewer and announcer. I remember the Survivor Series 1990, that dancing... laugh.gif

R.I.P. Mean Gene. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Flatcap: Jan 2 2019, 09:42 PM

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Jan 14 2019, 01:59 PM
Post #287
Group icon
Rob aah
As of right now the odds to win the women's rumble is topped off by Charlotte and Becky. I really can't see anyone else winning this match really. Have a gut feeling Charlotte will win moreso than Becky and it wouldn't surprise me if she entered at 3 and repeated what her dad did exactly. Becky doesn't necessarily need to win but of course she'd be my choice with Ember next. Ember deserves a big push this year. She's been called up to the roster having been Nxt women's champ to doing practically nothing with her sad.gif

As for the men's match I'd love Drew to win as he's so much better than he was in the past and I liked the "Chosen One" times too.
Itll be Rollins though who I don't have anything against winning either and he's had one hell of a 2018!

I also think Miz and Shane are going to be tag champs as well.. This is WWE after all who put Braun with a 10 year old and won the titles (from the Bar at that) lol

+Quote this post
Simon.
post Jan 20 2019, 03:21 PM
Post #288
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie
User: 126
Women Royal Rumble reveal starts at 5pm today, don’t get why they are doing this, ruins it a bit.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Jan 20 2019, 10:26 PM
Post #289
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I would be very surprised if anyone other than Charlotte or Becky Lynch wins the Women's Royal Rumble. I think Drew McIntyre will either be the person with most eliminations or the person who lasts longest in the Men's Royal Rumble. Seth Rollins is the favourite purely because Brock Lesnar is the Universal Champion, I think Drew would have won it if Roman Reigns didn't relinquish the title.

It should be a very good weekend of WWE wrestling next week with NXT TakeOver: Phoenix taking place the night before the rumble!

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Jan 24 2019, 12:39 AM
Post #290
Group icon
Rob aah
These Rey Mysterio/Andrade matches are bloody brilliant. Why hasn't Rey been performing to this level in so long.. Since like 2004 laugh.gif Andrade is definitely bringing the quickness in Rey back and he himself is very impressive too. I wouldn't rule Andrade out doing very well in the rumble again like the last year. He's 3rd behind Drew and Seth to win as well. Not that he will ofc.

Drew hopefully will be close to the record of eliminations. I dunno if he'll break it but they've built him up as a machine this year that I'd be surprised if his elimination count is very low.

This post has been edited by Rob S~: Jan 24 2019, 12:40 AM

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Jan 27 2019, 05:50 PM
Post #291
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
My Royal Rumble predictions:

Rusev beats Shinsuke Nakamura

The Miz & Shane McMahon beat The Bar

Ronda Rousey beats Sasha Banks

Asuka beats Becky Lynch

Daniel Bryan beats AJ Styles

Buddy Murphy retains the Cruiserweight Championship

Brock Lesnar beats Finn Balor

Becky Lynch wins the Women's Royal Rumble

Seth Rollins wins the Men's Royal Rumble

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Jan 28 2019, 05:15 AM
Post #292
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Houdini @ Jan 27 2019, 05:50 PM) *
My Royal Rumble predictions:

Rusev beats Shinsuke Nakamura

The Miz & Shane McMahon beat The Bar

Ronda Rousey beats Sasha Banks

Asuka beats Becky Lynch

Daniel Bryan beats AJ Styles

Buddy Murphy retains the Cruiserweight Championship

Brock Lesnar beats Finn Balor

Becky Lynch wins the Women's Royal Rumble

Seth Rollins wins the Men's Royal Rumble

I only got Rusev's match wrong in my predictions. It was a very predictable PPV really apart from the odd surprise, mainly Nia Jax taking R-Truth's #30 spot in the Men's Royal Rumble and eliminating Mustafa Ali before getting RKO'd by Randy Orton and 619'd by Rey Mysterio laugh.gif

Bobby Lashley's elimination looked like a botch which was hilarious to see laugh.gif, I think the Women's rumble match was better than the Men's. Daniel Bryan Vs AJ Styles was not as good and fast paced as I thought it would be before tonight.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Feb 7 2019, 12:52 PM
Post #293
Group icon
Rob aah
After the past week I'd say they should turn Ronda heel, there's no way they are going to cheer her against the uber popular Becky so it's only logical.. Although it does appear that WWE are still going to add Charlotte drama.gif what I don't understand is why they couldn't have Charlotte have her unfinished match with Ronda at Fast Lane and then she loses and builds up a wrestlemania rematch with Asuka instead because Asuka currently has no opponent leading to Wrestlemania (or the next two ppvs for that matter). Ideally Ember would be a good match for Asuka however she's now out of action so they are going to be scrambling for legitimate contenders for the smackdown women's title!

Charlotte v Asuka would be acceptable for mania though as long as Charlotte loses.
That way we can have Ronda v Becky one on one just how we want it!

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Feb 15 2019, 09:22 AM
Post #294
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
Undertaker is at Starrcade the same day as AEW 'Double Or Nothing' :eyes:.

I can honestly see AEW doing incredibly well in the ratings against WWE, their owner has more money than McMahon's and I can see a lot of big names joining AEW due to bitterness if I'm being honest. They have some huge names in Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Young Bucks and Kenny Omega (who turned WWE down recently for AEW). I can see Dean Ambrose joining possibly along with CM Punk and a lot of underrated WWE superstars who don't believe they're being pushed to their full potential (Uso's, Revival etc). AEW is also offering big money for superstars apparently (Randy Orton) and it seems like WWE are panicking by offering much larger paychecks which could work against them in the future.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Feb 19 2019, 06:11 PM
Post #295
Group icon
Rob aah
The women's chamber easily the match of the night. Seems Carmella being eliminated first has got something to do with the Corey Graves news tho.

Sonya and Mandy are surely future champions imo!

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Feb 19 2019, 06:55 PM
Post #296
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
4 of the best wrestlers on NXT have been called up it seems to the main roster. Ricochet, Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa & Aleister Black all wrestled and won their matches on Raw last night. I don't have a good feeling about them being called up and they were giving very little build before arriving as well. Those 4 are easily the heart and soul of NXT and produce great matches on a regular basis but they could get ruined on the main roster, the crowd didn't seem to care much about them either.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Feb 25 2019, 12:15 PM
Post #297
Group icon
Rob aah
and all 4 of them are in action this week again currently in tag matches against The Bar and Rusev/Nakamura respectively.

Roman returns to Raw tonight and its looking like it should be a good sign at the very least based on his trainers report.

TJP, Tye Dillinger and Hideo Itami also released along with Arn Anderson too.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Feb 26 2019, 05:29 PM
Post #298
Group icon
Rob aah
Batista and Reigns both returning. Really happy news for Roman. I guess you could say he really is a superman!

Not much announced for Fastlane but Batista v Triple H is definitely happening at wrestlemania

This post has been edited by Rob S~: Feb 26 2019, 05:30 PM

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Mar 20 2019, 10:00 AM
Post #299
Group icon
🙄
The hype for this Wrestlemania is absolutely dreadful. I honestly think they need to cut Fastlane because all momentum right now is gone.

Current Wrestlemania Card:
Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar v Seth Rollins (WWE truly need to stop with pushing Lesnar as the World Champ, he's ruining the WWE championship and by him not being around it leaves the WWE incredibly limited and they can't push this match to it's full potential, this match is supposed to be the main event but I'm beyond uninterested in this feud. Seth needs to win but I can see Brock taking the championship to Smackdown Liv
RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP: Ronda Rousey © vs. Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch (I'm still interested in this mainly due to the fact that it could main event wrestlemania but I think WWE
NO HOLDS BARRED: Triple H vs. Batista (Should be a fun match but again with Batista very limited on appearances, it makes it less effective)
RETIREMENT MATCH: Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin (Could not care about)
Shane McMahon vs. The Miz (Miz deserves better)
AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton (kinda hyped for this match but feel it could be disappointing)
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Buddy Murphy © vs. Tony Nese (pre-show)
WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP Samoa Joe © vs. Rey Mysterio (Nope)

Smackdown championship match will probably see Kofi defeating Bryan which will be iconic but I can see his title reign being short. Two title matches and number one contendership for SDL womens championship with sonya v mandy v Carmella v niomi

hype.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Mar 20 2019, 10:01 AM
Post #300
Group icon
🙄
like legit biased yes but the buildup for bliss v jax was better than anything this year

+Quote this post

42 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:39 AM