BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Their Finest, Gemma Arterton, Sam Claflin, Bill Nighy
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post 20th April 2017, 06:24 PM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Another drama set around World War 2 that's released this weekend, this looks rather good and I'm yet to dislike a movie that I've seen Sam Claflin in (and this one is from the same director as "The Riot Club", one of my favourite movies of 2014).
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 21st April 2017, 09:54 AM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Eh, this and Unforgettable are the two newbies at my local this week and both look uninteresting to me (mainly because neither have anyone interesting in them tbh, films need star power for me tbh laugh.gif) so decided to take the half hour trip to the other cinema to see Rules Don't Apply and The Zookeeper's Wife tonight instead! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Frank!
post 24th April 2017, 05:06 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 761

I saw this in february and absolutely loved it. It's so charming, touching and funny as well! The performances are solid and the ending unconventional which worked so well!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 25th April 2017, 12:08 PM
Post #4
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

QUOTE(~josh~ @ Apr 21 2017, 10:54 AM) *
(mainly because neither have anyone interesting in them tbh, films need star power for me tbh laugh.gif)

The three leads in this AGOG (Sam and Gemma are way more appealing to me than Lily Collins and Warren Beatty)

I was hoping to enjoy this a bit more than I did but it had enough charm and humour to carry it and I love a movie about the making of a movie heehee.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 25th April 2017, 12:14 PM
Post #5
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Apr 25 2017, 01:08 PM) *
The three leads in this AGOG (Sam and Gemma are way more appealing to me than Lily Collins and Warren Beatty)

I was hoping to enjoy this a bit more than I did but it had enough charm and humour to carry it and I love a movie about the making of a movie heehee.gif

It was Alden Ehrenreich and Annette Bening that were the draws for me, plus the prestige of the Globe nomination for Lily Collins!! Bill Nighy was the most interesting of this cast for me heehee.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:44 PM