BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Brand New || Leaked Demos 2006
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Emily Haines
post 1st April 2016, 07:44 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Gunshot Glitter™
User: 10,790

So hopefully there's some fans of Brand New out there. They're my all time favourite band. I have seen them live numerous times and I would happily see them many more. There's rumours of a release of a new long awaited album this year, but we'll see. Their last album, Daisy, was released in 2009 and I've been waiting a long freakin' time!

For those of you who've been fans for a while, you'll be aware that before The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me was released, some demos leaked onto the internet which were not great quality. Some of these songs have been my favourite and I was always sad most of them never made it onto an album.

Late last year, Brand New released these demos on their music label, Procrastinate Music Traitors. Yeah, only 10 years late. It comes on a cassette with a download card, or you can just purchase the mp3s. They've been remastered and they're so good. wub.gif You can purchase them here.

Track Listing

1. Good Man
2. 1996
3. Brother's Song
4. Missing You
5. Nobody Moves
6. Luca
7. Fork & Knife
8. Yeah (Sowing Season)
9. Battalions

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post