BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Favourite type of queen in Drag Race?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
QUEENS
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 26
Guests cannot vote 
Liаm
post May 4 2018, 05:45 PM
Post #1
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

So we've obviously got all the usual "main" categories but which tends to get your approval? I know there are all rounders but I thought this would be a fun discussion to see what people tend to like in a queen.

I think comedy is the big one for me as my big faves are Bianca, Katya and Trixie. You can have any amount of look or fishiness but I think you need that wit and humour to be a total fave for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Envoirment
post May 4 2018, 06:09 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 10,030
   No Gallery Pics

Comedy by far. Bianca, Jinx, Katya, Trixie, Alaska, Detox, Bob etc etc etc So many great comedy queens.

That's not to say I don't like other types of queens. I looked forward to Violet Chachki/Kim Chi's looks every week and there're people like Raja/Aja/Raven/Aquaria/Nina Bonina Brown etc who have some really amazing looks/make up skills.

I tend to find fishy/paegent queens to not be that versatile and are quite predictable. There are exceptions like Alyssa Edwards though.

+Quote Post
Adam
post May 5 2018, 02:13 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 4,682
   No Gallery Pics

I think comedy is my real answer but when I looked at my favourite ever and my favourite from this series, I threw a vote out to the plus size Girls. I think they are usually underrated and I'd love a big girl winner.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post May 5 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

I think a bit of both - my faves are Alyssa & Tatianna and they are fishy but also really f***ing funny too.

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post May 5 2018, 06:18 PM
Post #5
The Lady Said Go Home!
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

Comedy queens for me many of my favourites are comedy queens as they are a lot more witty and not afraid of being who they are than some of the others.

+Quote Post
Leonardo
post May 5 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 11,502

I’m always here for a mixture of the above, also I’m not sure being plus size is a type of drag in as much as it’s a body type.

+Quote Post
Addy!
post May 5 2018, 07:47 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 2,666

Runway/concept looks for me as those makes me run out of breath when I watch the show!!!

Edit:

Maybe lipsync for your life should have been an option too...I live for those too!!!

This post has been edited by ˇʎpp∀: May 5 2018, 07:48 PM

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post May 7 2018, 03:34 AM
Post #8
The Lady Said Go Home!
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

QUOTE(ˇʎpp∀ @ May 5 2018, 08:47 PM) *
Runway/concept looks for me as those makes me run out of breath when I watch the show!!!

Edit:

Maybe lipsync for your life should have been an option too...I live for those too!!!

Like the lipsync assassins of the seasons etc?

+Quote Post
Simon.
post May 12 2018, 06:14 PM
Post #9
Sugar Like Apple Pie
Member No.: 126

Eureka has killed the plus size jokes, she gets laughs basically cause she’s a big girl. It’s a cliche but she’s resting on plus size body. Therefore I’m going with plus size, none of have been great to be fair thinking about it.

This post has been edited by Simon.: May 12 2018, 06:40 PM

+Quote Post
Travis
post Jun 27 2018, 06:05 AM
Post #10
hi
Member No.: 22,135

Comedy and Look/Fashion queens tie for me. All of my favorite Drag Race girls are either a comedy queen, a look queen, or a mixture of both.

+Quote Post
BruceMP
post Jul 6 2018, 11:10 AM
Post #11
New Entry
Member No.: 70,729
   No Gallery Pics

Cracker will come back in AS5 where shell do pretty much the same thing but the judges will suddenly love it now cause many fans do and shell prbobably make top 3 depending on how successful she is after Drag Race though as that seems to be pretty important for AS now

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:41 AM