BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Beyoncé's Diet Discussion, and her favourite pizza is...
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dexton
post 10th April 2020, 10:08 AM
Post #1
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045

Revealed in an interview way back, Beyoncé said that her favourite food to eat on her cheat days was pizza! Whilst typically eating a strictly vegan diet she also created a pre-Coachella diet comprised of no bread, no carbs, no sugar, no dairy, no meat, no fish, no alcohol. So basically eating very little food laugh.gif But then every Sunday she takes a break from her dangerous diet to indulge on fresh pizza! It's a cheat day of course so she adds extra jalepenos to her pizza and make sure its extra saucy and covered with tomato sauce!

What's your favourite pizza topping? Are you an extra saucy jalepeno person like Beyoncé or do you have another preference?

This post has been edited by Infludexton*: 12th April 2020, 10:13 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dexton
post 10th April 2020, 10:08 AM
Post #2
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045

I don't mind jalepenos every so often but they are definitely not my favourite! Don't slate me but you can't beat a good Hawaiian pizza tbh angel.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 11th April 2020, 04:46 PM
Post #3
Group icon
User: 13,007

Hawaiian is definitey a no. I'm a pescatarian but even when I ate full meat, I always preferred a veggie pizza ~ spicier the better x

(self titled is her best album ~ to make it a relevant post to the forum x)

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 05:35 AM