BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

153 Pages V  « < 83 84 85 86 87 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Robbie: Daily News
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Sydney11
post 15th January 2018, 04:33 AM
Post #1681
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135

Sheppard Added To Adelaide 500 Line-up, Join Robbie Williams

ARIA Award-winning band Sheppard have been added to the 2018 Adelaide 500 post-race entertainment at the 20th anniversary event.

The Brisbane group, who are currently riding high in the charts with their latest hit ‘Coming Home’, will rev up the Sunday night after-race concert crowd before international superstar Robbie Williams hits the stage to close out the 2018 event.

http://scenestr.com.au/music/sheppard-adde...lliams-20180115

Emerging Acts To Perform Alongside Robbie Williams, Cold Chisel & More At Adelaide 500

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2018/01/15...e-adelaide-500/
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 15th January 2018, 11:39 PM
Post #1682
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,265

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 14 2018, 11:32 PM) *

Like this one? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

He's up to 35,000 likes now. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 16th January 2018, 07:03 PM
Post #1683
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jan 15 2018, 11:39 PM) *
Like this one? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

He's up to 35,000 likes now. laugh.gif

Amazing laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 17th January 2018, 07:41 PM
Post #1684
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Robbie Williams and glamorous wife Ayda Field can't contain their giggles as they cosy up to each other at Stella McCartney show

Nice to see Robbie & Ayda out & about smile.gif

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz54TLvrcNs

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 17th January 2018, 11:17 PM
Post #1685
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Looking gorgeous too!

Lucky them getting to listen to Paul McCartney. cool.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 18th January 2018, 06:39 AM
Post #1686
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://www.independent.ie/style/galleries/...a-36497738.html

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 18th January 2018, 07:33 PM
Post #1687
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Bono saved Robbie Williams from his ego says U2 bandmate
ROBBIE Williams has Bono to thank for keeping him on straight and narrow.

The former Take That man has been open about his struggle with addiction, anxiety and depression over the years.

And before he got himself together it was Bono who kept the singer in check.

U2 guitarist The Edge said: "He used to take care of Robbie Williams so he didn't do anything stupid."

To which Bono quipped: "I am Robbie Williams!" Bono's tongue might be firmly in his cheek but U2 song The Showman, with its "I lie for a living" lyric, certainly could be a Robbie song.

Bono agrees: "When you watch U2 shows in the 80s and especially in the 90s there was always a lot of humour. I think it is important, if you are doing serious things, to show the other side as well. But just because The Showman is humorous does not mean it's less meaningful.

"I'm talking about performers and how to be aware of them; they can pretend to do anything - cry, laugh, even have an orgasm."

U2 will visit the UK and Ireland in October for their eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE tour.

Playing such huge shows must massage Bono's famous ego.

He laughed: "You would expect it to if you're standing in front of 70,000 people every night. But the exact opposite is the case."

The Edge added: "The ego implodes." To which Bono concluded: "My ego is smaller at the end of a U2 tour than at the beginning."

Tickets for shows in London, Belfast, Manchester and Dublin go on sale on January 26.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/67...ers-Jess-Glynne

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 18th January 2018, 09:27 PM
Post #1688
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 18 2018, 07:33 PM) *
Bono saved Robbie Williams from his ego says U2 bandmate
"My ego is smaller at the end of a U2 tour than at the beginning."

That's a good line! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 18th January 2018, 09:29 PM
Post #1689
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 18 2018, 06:39 AM) *

Someone said on Upfront how good RW was looking in these photos.

Robbie Williams
14 hours ago
Ive lost 7 pounds in a month or so ...so I'm veyr happy ...thankyou btw x

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 19th January 2018, 06:38 AM
Post #1690
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jan 18 2018, 09:27 PM) *
That's a good line! laugh.gif

Bono gets a really hard time from folks over here , us Irish folk are known for bringing people down a peg or two , that is why 'celebrity' means very little over here & poor Bono knows that , everyone likes to be liked back home wink.gif , I bet Robbie feels the same way ...

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 20th January 2018, 12:53 AM
Post #1691
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

More Upfront answers

If you could give your younger self some advice - what would it be?

make rudebox the 3rd single x happy.gif

If you could duet with one person dead or alive who would it be?

freddie M x

I thought about that Rudebox answer he gave. I wonder what difference it really made? He was riding the crest of a wave then. Rudebox the single still got to number four. Maybe if he had released Lovelight first, it MIGHT have got to number one. Would it have made any difference to the sales of Rudebox the album though? It still sold loads. Maybe it would have sold more .

But, if he hadn't received the press drubbing for Rudebox, he might not have taken time out, then he wouldn't have met Ayda. Aren't these things meant to be?

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 20th January 2018, 05:21 PM
Post #1692
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jan 18 2018, 09:29 PM) *
Someone said on Upfront how good RW was looking in these photos.

Robbie Williams
14 hours ago
Ive lost 7 pounds in a month or so ...so I'm veyr happy ...thankyou btw x

Having to watch what you eat is difficult sad.gif

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 21st January 2018, 12:33 AM
Post #1693
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 20 2018, 05:21 PM) *
Having to watch what you eat is difficult sad.gif

It's just a part of who he is isn't it. He's looking great on it though.

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 22nd January 2018, 06:39 AM
Post #1694
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jan 20 2018, 12:53 AM) *
More Upfront answers

If you could give your younger self some advice - what would it be?

make rudebox the 3rd single x happy.gif

If you could duet with one person dead or alive who would it be?

freddie M x
I thought about that Rudebox answer he gave. I wonder what difference it really made? He was riding the crest of a wave then. Rudebox the single still got to number four. Maybe if he had released Lovelight first, it MIGHT have got to number one. Would it have made any difference to the sales of Rudebox the album though? It still sold loads. Maybe it would have sold more .

But, if he hadn't received the press drubbing for Rudebox, he might not have taken time out, then he wouldn't have met Ayda. Aren't these things meant to be?

He took the whole Rudebox thing very personal though , especially over what the tabloids said at the time which was a personal attack on him & also the fact that a lot of his fans did not like it , he does not have a very tough skin & allows people get to him but as you said if it did not happen he may not have taken that time out & met Ayda & the other thing is that he seemed to be hanging around the wrong people for company so it probably was all for the best what happened

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 22nd January 2018, 06:37 PM
Post #1695
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

ROBBIE : IT MIGHT NOT BE BIG BUT IT’S FILLED A PRAM, TWICE

Robbie Williams

JONESY & AMANDA

http://www.wsfm.com.au/shows/jonesy-amanda...medium=referral

Ahead of his upcoming Sydney show, Robbie Williams called Jonesy & Amanda and spoke about his recent back injury that forced him to cancel some gigs last year.

Robbie also revealed how his name was changed during the early days of Take That, coming up with his kids names, plus the unusual and slightly naughty piece of jewelry that he designed for his 'very' close friends!

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 22nd January 2018, 11:47 PM
Post #1696
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 22 2018, 06:39 AM) *
He took the whole Rudebox thing very personal though , especially over what the tabloids said at the time which was a personal attack on him & also the fact that a lot of his fans did not like it , he does not have a very tough skin & allows people get to him but as you said if it did not happen he may not have taken that time out & met Ayda & the other thing is that he seemed to be hanging around the wrong people for company so it probably was all for the best what happened

Yes he did take it to heart and it did really knock his confidence. Too much.

The press were looking for a reason to bring him down a peg or two. It was his time for a kicking. Didn't he say that the press tried to get him over the swing album but it sold in millions so they couldn't. It would have happened at some point and that was his time.

They were all wrong anyway. Rudebox is a brilliant album so tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 27th January 2018, 12:58 PM
Post #1697
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Robbie Williams says convincing Nicole Kidman to sing with him was “coup of the century”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...7bcbd9db85ec61f

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 28th January 2018, 08:56 AM
Post #1698
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

'What does it take to actually change? Oh, nearly dying': Robbie Williams talks about his lifestyle overhaul after he was sent to intensive care and doctors thought they found BLOOD on his brain

'What does it take to actually change? Oh, nearly dying': Robbie Williams talks about his lifestyle overhaul after he was sent to intensive care and doctors thought they found BLOOD on his brain
By CHLOE-LEE LONGHETTI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA and ERIN KARASIN FOR MAILONLINE

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz55T2CY800

In September, he was forced to cancel two European tour dates after doctors found what looked like blood on his brain, and he was rushed to intensive care.

And now Robbie Williams has spoken about his lifestyle overhaul, since the health scare.

The British heartthrob, 43, revealed how he likes to meditate and do yoga and pilates.

'The health is good; really good. It takes an awful lot to change my lifestyle, to be scared into the right actions,' he told News Corp on Sunday.

'What does it take to actually change? Oh, nearly dying, that will do it.

'The big plus point of last year to me was steering myself into the right behaviour and looking after myself so now it's yoga, meditation, pilates.'

The Angels singer added he's been thinking about life and death after The Cranberries star Dolores O'Riordan died.

In September, Robbie had to cancel his final two European dates due to being in hospital, when doctors found 'abnormalities' on his brain.

The father of two admitted he was 'confused and scared' when he couldn't stop dribbling, his left arm went numb and he struggled to breathe backstage before his Zurich gig.

'I had a headache and I was also having trouble breathing. I couldn't get a full breath,' he told The Sun.

Robbie still performed the Zurich gig but then was rushed to hospital.

'I had blood tests done, and I had various scans including ones of my heart and my brain, and there were some abnormalities found, including something on my brain that looked like blood,' Robbie recalled.

Admitting that the tests were 'obviously very scary', he added that the doctors took the decision 'out of his hands' and sent him straight to the ICU.

'I was confused and scared, but I knew I was in the right place. And, maybe naively, I felt like I knew I was going to be OK,' he said.

Robbie admitted the terrifying health scare acted as something of a wake-up call for him, making him realise he is not 'invincible' and needs to look after himself.

Shortly after the incident, Robbie - who has been open about his past drug addiction and depression - took to YouTube to share an update with his fans.

'I haven't pulled out of a tour for bad health since 1998 so you know if I can't do it then there's something going on that I just can't do it,' Robbie said.

Robbie added that he had also undergone a major health kick, explaining: 'Now I am vegan, I do pilates every day, I do yoga every day and have a really big burger on a Sunday.'

Robbie has previously spoken about the perils of fame, sensationally disclosing that he thinks his job could 'kill him.'

Speaking to The Sunday Times Magazine, the British hitmaker discussed his struggles with being in the spotlight - admitting that it was 'bad for his health' and touched upon his battle with depression.

Speaking to the publication, Robbie, who is married to Ayda Field, revealed: 'This job is really bad for my health. It's going to kill me. Unless I view it in a different way.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz55T2iOtkA

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post 28th January 2018, 11:55 PM
Post #1699
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 28 2018, 08:56 AM) *

By CHLOE-LEE LONGHETTI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA and ERIN KARASIN FOR MAILONLINE

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz55T2CY800

In September, he was forced to cancel two European tour dates after doctors found what looked like blood on his brain, and he was rushed to intensive care.

And now Robbie Williams has spoken about his lifestyle overhaul, since the health scare.

The British heartthrob, 43, revealed how he likes to meditate and do yoga and pilates.

'The health is good; really good. It takes an awful lot to change my lifestyle, to be scared into the right actions,' he told News Corp on Sunday.

'What does it take to actually change? Oh, nearly dying, that will do it.

'The big plus point of last year to me was steering myself into the right behaviour and looking after myself so now it's yoga, meditation, pilates.'

The Angels singer added he's been thinking about life and death after The Cranberries star Dolores O'Riordan died.

In September, Robbie had to cancel his final two European dates due to being in hospital, when doctors found 'abnormalities' on his brain.

The father of two admitted he was 'confused and scared' when he couldn't stop dribbling, his left arm went numb and he struggled to breathe backstage before his Zurich gig.

'I had a headache and I was also having trouble breathing. I couldn't get a full breath,' he told The Sun.

Robbie still performed the Zurich gig but then was rushed to hospital.

'I had blood tests done, and I had various scans including ones of my heart and my brain, and there were some abnormalities found, including something on my brain that looked like blood,' Robbie recalled.

Admitting that the tests were 'obviously very scary', he added that the doctors took the decision 'out of his hands' and sent him straight to the ICU.

'I was confused and scared, but I knew I was in the right place. And, maybe naively, I felt like I knew I was going to be OK,' he said.

Robbie admitted the terrifying health scare acted as something of a wake-up call for him, making him realise he is not 'invincible' and needs to look after himself.

Shortly after the incident, Robbie - who has been open about his past drug addiction and depression - took to YouTube to share an update with his fans.

'I haven't pulled out of a tour for bad health since 1998 so you know if I can't do it then there's something going on that I just can't do it,' Robbie said.

Robbie added that he had also undergone a major health kick, explaining: 'Now I am vegan, I do pilates every day, I do yoga every day and have a really big burger on a Sunday.'

Robbie has previously spoken about the perils of fame, sensationally disclosing that he thinks his job could 'kill him.'

Speaking to The Sunday Times Magazine, the British hitmaker discussed his struggles with being in the spotlight - admitting that it was 'bad for his health' and touched upon his battle with depression.

Speaking to the publication, Robbie, who is married to Ayda Field, revealed: 'This job is really bad for my health. It's going to kill me. Unless I view it in a different way.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz55T2iOtkA

That's a bit stark isn't it. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 30th January 2018, 05:34 AM
Post #1700
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jan 28 2018, 11:55 PM) *
That's a bit stark isn't it. sad.gif

Well I guess it was a wake up call , but I wonder if he will heed it , I hope so unsure.gif

+Quote this post

153 Pages V  « < 83 84 85 86 87 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:17 PM