BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Dancing On Ice // Series 12
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jordanlee
post 2nd February 2020, 12:58 AM
Post #41
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

More news on Caprice

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10872...obox=1580597419

I’m just so ready to find out what happened laugh.gif

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 2nd February 2020, 07:52 PM
Post #42
Group icon
Jord

Poor Lisa sad.gif glad she got through on public votes though! A real shame to see her fall.

I also thought Perri fell but clocked Vanessa did the same so guessing that one was choreographed.

As for H being in the dance off I called that quite early one saying they could appear novelty by constantly saying how they’re the first etc and going on about the message all the time like H literally mentions it at any opportunity and makes out it’s like a much bigger deal than it is.

It’s alienating and the routine didn’t help much either. Wasn’t that shocked. He harps on them about being two men skating and then comes on in what looks like a skirt as well yikes. .

Tbh though it was an unlucky night and the vote was gonna shake things up tonight with Caprice not being there as she’d have just been in the skate off again had she not left.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: 2nd February 2020, 09:07 PM

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 2nd February 2020, 09:15 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

H is very unlikeable as I always feel he comes across unlikeable and fake. Lisa recovered well from the fall but they are all really improving.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 9th February 2020, 07:34 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Jord

Close night tonight looks like H in skate off again though but against who? I can’t really predict the placings now tbh but Perri has won.

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 9th February 2020, 07:38 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

Perri is definitely the best, the only unknown for me is whether Libby can challenge him as she is doing astonishingly well.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 9th February 2020, 07:43 PM
Post #46
Group icon
Jord

I’m feeling tonight could be H V Ben?

I just feel like Lisa has a huge Corrie support fanbase, Joe has a big personality and is likeable, Maura has a huge personality too and is popular plus she went last tonight, then we have Libby who is also a strong contender who’ll get support (and she’s inspirational too).

H being bottom tonight and then having a marmite personality and already being in a skate off before just makes me feel it’s him vs someone else and Bens the least known I’d say of who’s left.

This series is actually good though in terms of ability. Perri is the best but if you asked me who was second best Or his main competition I’d say someone different each week laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 9th February 2020, 07:59 PM
Post #47
Group icon
Jord

Yeah so it was H vs Ben with H leaving.

I don’t wanna get into another controversy on here with my views but I genuinely think if someone else had been the first Male to be partnered with a Male it could’ve perhaps went better and they could’ve lasted a bit longer. I feel like H was a bit polarising from constantly mentioning the fact he’s with a male with a male, the skirt outfit the other week, and I also just think it showed that him and Matt didn’t really get on.

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 9th February 2020, 07:59 PM
Post #48
Group icon
Mansonette

I wish they would just get rid of the headbanger. It never fits naturally into a routine and goes against the spirit of the dancing element of dancing on ice for me, I hate it when they include it.

Also, it was right to save Ben over H, Ben was the better skater for me.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 16th February 2020, 06:54 PM
Post #49
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Dancing On Ice professional skater Hamish Gaman has pulled out of Sunday's show, saying he's been "struggling" over the past few months.

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 16th February 2020, 09:00 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

Maura was robbed in the skate off imo she was much better than Libby . I also think it’s a silly rule when it’s two votes each that either Jayne or Chris get the final vote surely the fair thing to do is just go to the public vote ?

This post has been edited by troylovesmusic: 16th February 2020, 09:01 PM

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 17th February 2020, 12:51 AM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Maura was much the stronger in the skate of which i feel is what the decision should be based on.
Jane and Chris are just not cut out as judges, i always feel they dont belong on the panel as Jane in particular hasnt the personality for it.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 17th February 2020, 01:11 AM
Post #52
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I hate that rule on Strictly too, it just seems unfair and like what's the point in the others really if it all comes down to one arbitrary judge who shouldn't really have any more clout than the others? laugh.gif I expect Libby would have stayed on the public vote but I always just feel a bit cheated when technically someone deserves to stay based on what they presented, but the judges still don't look at that.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 17th February 2020, 07:37 AM
Post #53
Group icon
Jord

I didn’t see this last night but accidentally seen who was out when I went on Twitter sad.gif

I agree on that rule though. I said it in the Strictly thread last year when we had the Shirleys decision choosing who went and I’ve always just thought I’d much rather it just be whoever got the highest public vote stays when it’s a split decision. I haven’t seen the skate off though to see for myself. But both of them have showed promise. Maura has probably gotten better throughout the competition but Libby is also a strong skater probably stronger at the skating aspect where as Maura was probably better at the performance aspect.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 8th March 2020, 06:46 PM
Post #54
Group icon
Jord

Joe Swash to win pls x

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 8th March 2020, 07:16 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Mansonette

Wouldn't surprise me if Joe did win... Perri has been the best though, his flow over the ice has been the best I've ever seen on this show.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 8th March 2020, 07:19 PM
Post #56
Group icon
Jord

Joes first skate tonight was actually the best of the 3 tbh.

He did more than Perri in those numbers.

It’s been way too biased that they want him to win I just don’t like the idea of professional dancers being on this sad.gif

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 8th March 2020, 07:24 PM
Post #57
Group icon
Mansonette

I don't think it's been biased towards him, it's just that he has been the best skater... Joe's done well and I liked his first dance the most too - although I didn't particularly care for any of them as they were more like group routines.

I never really get the concept that people shouldn't want people who can dance to win something (plus I do think skating is different to dancing) - it's odd as it's a common view I hear yet it never translates to other things, like sports people being better at lifting partners on the ice or singers being better on shows like the masked singer etc.

Also - I find it odd how people never extend it fully... like if people are going for the one who was least likely to have made it as a skater and had the biggest journey then surely that would be Libby but she hasn't been that popular in comparison.

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 8th March 2020, 07:53 PM
Post #58
Group icon
Mansonette

Loved Perri's take on Bolero, that was my favourite performance of the evening

(Joe's was good too though)

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 8th March 2020, 08:00 PM
Post #59
Group icon
Jord

YESSSSSS JOE

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 8th March 2020, 08:01 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Jord

Biased as I know as we are firm friends w00t.gif

But I’m so happy he did it!

He improved so much and he’s a joy to watch and genuinely really lovely too.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: 8th March 2020, 08:02 PM

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 03:15 PM