BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!, SERIES 16 - 13/11/2016
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Cameron
post 26th November 2016, 05:28 PM
Post #81
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Tonight is 100% Lisa vs Sam vs Ola
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,980

QUOTE(Martyn @ Nov 26 2016, 05:01 PM) *
I never understand why people thinking being a twat makes good TV.

I suppose its what your definition of twat is. To me - a twat in this instance is Adam. For you its Martin. C'est la vie!

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 10:05 PM
Post #83
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I can't believe that before going into this Larry Lamb was one of my favourites. He's proven himself to be nothing but VILE! Boring, sad, pathetic, VILE old man.

And more than a little bit pervy!

This post has been edited by Kath: 26th November 2016, 10:05 PM

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 26th November 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #84
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

C'mon. Okay, I'm not really agreeing with the way he is speaking to Martin, but really? Pervy?

Insinuating someone could be a pervert/perverted isn't really productive when he's really shown nothing of the sort.

Apart from losing his rag and snapping a few times he hasn't really done much wrong thus far (although if the Martin thing escalates that may change).

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 10:15 PM
Post #85
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I thought it was just a wee bit when he had Scarlett on his knee at the beginning! Just was a little .... strange!

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 10:16 PM
Post #86
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Well done Wayne. The trial wasn't that bad though I suppose. To be honest - all the trials this year seem to have been easier than in previous years.

And he beat Adam!

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 26th November 2016, 10:26 PM
Post #87
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

I actually think the trials have been quite tough, it's just this year's cast have been far more up for them. You wouldn't have seen Helen Flanagan or Gillian McKeith do any of these trials this year!

Larry not showing a desirable side to him in tonight's show.

+Quote this post
torresgirl
post 26th November 2016, 10:29 PM
Post #88
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,963

I quite liked Larry at the beginning but didn't like what he did tonight at all. Very aggressive and uncalled for. I think he's a bit peeved Martin (who can be very irritating I grant you) has taken away attention him. He wants to be Leader!

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 11:00 PM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(torresgirl @ Nov 26 2016, 10:29 PM) *
I quite liked Larry at the beginning but didn't like what he did tonight at all. Very aggressive and uncalled for. I think he's a bit peeved Martin (who can be very irritating I grant you) has taken away attention him. He wants to be Leader!

Martin is a pain in the arse - but there's no malice about him at all - he's harmless and Larry has sensed an easy target.

Larry hasn't done himself any favours tonight. Martin has leapfrogged over him in the betting stakes (and quite rightly so).

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 26th November 2016, 11:02 PM
Post #90
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

Larry the lamb is just coming across as a boring, grumpy old man. I think he will be voted off soon (there is a bit of ageism in the voting - younger contestants always seem to make it further anyway)

+Quote this post
torresgirl
post 26th November 2016, 11:05 PM
Post #91
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(Kath @ Nov 26 2016, 11:00 PM) *
Martin is a pain in the arse - but there's no malice about him at all - he's harmless and Larry has sensed an easy target.

Larry hasn't done himself any favours tonight. Martin has leapfrogged over him in the betting stakes (and quite rightly so).

I agree and he's not been as annoying the last few days as before. He's pretty harmless and I think his heart is in the right place. I'm not quite sure who Larry thinks he is after tonight. I no longer want him anywhere near winning!

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 11:10 PM
Post #92
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(torresgirl @ Nov 26 2016, 11:05 PM) *
I agree and he's not been as annoying the last few days as before. He's pretty harmless and I think his heart is in the right place. I'm not quite sure who Larry thinks he is after tonight. I no longer want him anywhere near winning!
I think Sam and Jordan can thank him for his behaviour - until that display either one of those two were surely going out - but I can't see anyone other than Larry being voted out tomorrow. Hurrah! Perhaps it'll be a bit more pleasant in there without him.

I really don't know why anyone (Martin perhaps) didn't call Larry out on the cooking thing. It was Sam's domain tonight - he should have butted out and let her get on with it (and Joel should really have told him to). And his comment that the possum should have been slowly cooked - after he tried to quickly stir-fry a goat!

This post has been edited by Kath: 26th November 2016, 11:11 PM

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 26th November 2016, 11:18 PM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

I actually enjoyed Martin in the Dingo-Dollar-Challenge with Scarlet tonight.

Larry was annoying.

It really depends how tomorrow nights episode is put together as Ola, Sam, Lisa, Jordan and Carol all kind of got the invisible edit tonight. Did Ola even appear after the recap of the first elimination and before the trial reveal?

So I would say safe as they have been shown tonight and the voting is open will be Larry, Wayne, Scarlet, Joel, Adam and Martin.

+Quote this post
torresgirl
post 26th November 2016, 11:22 PM
Post #94
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(Kath @ Nov 26 2016, 11:10 PM) *
I think Sam and Jordan can thank him for his behaviour - until that display either one of those two were surely going out - but I can't see anyone other than Larry being voted out tomorrow. Hurrah! Perhaps it'll be a bit more pleasant in there without him.

I really don't know why anyone (Martin perhaps) didn't call Larry out on the cooking thing. It was Sam's domain tonight - he should have butted out and let her get on with it (and Joel should really have told him to). And his comment that the possum should have been slowly cooked - after he tried to quickly stir-fry a goat!

Yeah I was thinking Sam, Jordan or Ola. All nice enough but all the characteristics of people who go out early. Larry likes to rule the roost. How ironic he's so vocal on Martin wanting to be the loudest voice!

My favs are Joel, Lisa and Wayne but I think Adam or Scarlett might win. Adam I really liked but now I think he's playing up to cameras a bit too much. All that fake laughing? Not sure now. Martin may even have a shot after this and I wouldn't mind him winning.

+Quote this post
Kath
post 26th November 2016, 11:30 PM
Post #95
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(torresgirl @ Nov 26 2016, 11:22 PM) *
Yeah I was thinking Sam, Jordan or Ola. All nice enough but all the characteristics of people who go out early. Larry likes to rule the roost. How ironic he's so vocal on Martin wanting to be the loudest voice!

My favs are Joel, Lisa and Wayne but I think Adam or Scarlett might win. Adam I really liked but now I think he's playing up to cameras a bit too much. All that fake laughing? Not sure now. Martin may even have a shot after this and I wouldn't mind him winning.

I'm surprised at how much I've liked Carol in this. I wasn't a huge fan before - but she's been quite kind and even-handed. I don't think she's had enough air-time though to make it past 4th or 5th eviction.

+Quote this post
torresgirl
post 26th November 2016, 11:34 PM
Post #96
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(Kath @ Nov 26 2016, 11:30 PM) *
I'm surprised at how much I've liked Carol in this. I wasn't a huge fan before - but she's been quite kind and even-handed. I don't think she's had enough air-time though to make it past 4th or 5th eviction.

I forgot Carol (which does indicate we haven't seen enough of her) I like her & I liked what she said about Martin tonight. The women understand him.

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 27th November 2016, 10:29 PM
Post #97
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

Sad Lisa has gone, although I did expect it. She just seems so genuine and warm.

+Quote this post
Kath
post 27th November 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #98
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I'm a bit sad Lisa left - when she did have airtime she was quite funny. I really thought Sam would go or even Carol perhaps - although I was hoping for a Larry eviction - I just find him a tad boring (considering the amount of airtime he's gifted).

I really enjoyed Adam and Martin's chat. Don't really think that Jordan, Joel or Scarlett tried hard enough for the answer to Martin's riddle (why on earth did they have to say which campmate's call the riddle was for?) How many months have 28 days - its a bog-standard quiz night question!

Anyway ... any excuse to google Mark Wahlberg!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lorYB_oqtYs...eature=youtu.be

This post has been edited by Kath: 27th November 2016, 11:02 PM

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 27th November 2016, 11:48 PM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Lisa was a bit boring.. you could say the same about Sam but I'm quite liking her atm! I think Martin will go far due to his arrogance. Can't stand him.

I'm loving Carol but I think she could have an early exit.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 28th November 2016, 10:02 PM
Post #100
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Sad to see her go

+Quote this post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »