BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> GoldLink - Crew (feat. Shy Glizzy & Brent Faiyaz)
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
ML Hammer95
post 30th December 2017, 11:01 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,265

Turning out to be quite the sleeper hit... this was a New York summer anthem but is quite high on American Rhythmic formats right now and now its started to crossover to the UK. B-Listed on 1Xtra, this is one of the catchiest hip hop songs I've heard all year (just listen to the wavey chorus).

Would love for this to get more exposure in the UK, GoldLink is a very talented rapper who is poised to feature on the new Craig David album having previously worked with Kaytranada. One to watch.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 1st January 2018, 10:11 PM
Post #2
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Would love to see this cross over to the UK, not sure I see it happening though! Already came and went in the US peaking in the low 40s or something didn't it?

+Quote this post
ML Hammer95
post 3rd January 2018, 10:25 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,265

QUOTE(Brébino @ Jan 1 2018, 10:11 PM) *
Would love to see this cross over to the UK, not sure I see it happening though! Already came and went in the US peaking in the low 40s or something didn't it?

Yeah I agree - I don't think this particular song will be a hit (although any more exposure is very deserved), but as an artist I think he has potential!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 04:08 PM