BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Monsters Inc.: The Series, Disney+ | 2020
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 9th April 2019, 06:12 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Entertainment Weekly)
It’s laughs, not screams, that now fuel Monstropolis, and they’ll be efficiently collected in 2020 by Disney+.

As one of the first major programs produced by Disney Television Animation for the forthcoming Disney+ streaming service, the new family series Monsters at Work will premiere next year, pulling its inspiration from Disney/Pixar’s seminal 2001 movie with a new story set after the events of the original film.

Ben Feldman (Superstore) leads the show as Tylor Tuskmon, a young monster mechanic working in the Monsters, Inc. facilities department who has career ambitions of working his way up to the Laugh Floor to rub shoulders with his idols: all-star laugh experts Mike Wazowski and James P. “Sulley” Sullivan.

Billy Crystal and John Goodman will be reprising their vocal roles as Mike and Sulley on the series, to the delight of anyone who considers casting replacements among their greatest fears. Moreover, a handful of Crystal and Goodman’s fellow original cast members are returning, including Jennifer Tilly as Mike’s paramour Celia, Bob Peterson as Roze (the newly-introduced twin to undercover Child Detection Agency spy Roz), and John Ratznberger as Yeti (as well as an original character named Bernard).

The new faces in the series’ cast include Kelly Marie Tran (as Tylor’s friend Val), Henry Winkler (as a “scatterbrained boss”), Lucas Neff (as an “opportunistic plumber”), Alanna Ubach (as an “officious rule follower”), Stephen Stanton (as a pair of bumbling janitors), and Aisha Tyler (as Tylor’s mother).

Bobs Gannaway developed and executive produces the series, teaming with producer Ferrell Barron and directors Kat Good and Rob Gibbs.

Coming to Disney+ (the upcoming streaming service from Disney) next year! ohmy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 9th April 2019, 06:14 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

One of my favourite ever films wub.gif wub.gif

Sooo naturally mixed feelings!! Really exciting but you never want a watered down version of something you love. Hopefully it's made with care, which looks positive if it's featuring the original cast!

They're really going in with Disney+, lots of exciting projects!

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 9th April 2019, 06:38 PM
Post #3
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

Can't wait for this! biggrin.gif

(btw I'd put 'Monsters at Work' in the topic title, so people know what to look for!)

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 9th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Post #4
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

no one knows what a monsters at work is

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 9th April 2019, 07:18 PM
Post #5
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

QUOTE(Klaus @ Apr 9 2019, 07:52 PM) *
no one knows what a monsters at work is

Just in brackets or the topic description tongue.gif

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 9th April 2019, 10:41 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

I'm not totally enthused about this tbh. I loved the first film it was fantastic, but the second was a real let down! I they do it right it could be fantastic but if it's anything like the second film...

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:00 PM