BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SPOILER THREAD, What we know so far....
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Silas
post May 25 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #61
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

If a Cheryl song is sung in early season 3 then they've been asked to do so by Fox to help remove the 'WHO????' element from her on the X Factor USA panel.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Nov 18 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #62
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

Not exactly a spoiler, but it's rumoured that 'We Found Love' will be covered this series - I'm not sure in which episode though.

+Quote Post
PaPa Ri
post Nov 18 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #63
JanWasRobbed
Member No.: 8,335

QUOTE(THEO. @ Nov 18 2011, 03:29 PM) *
Not exactly a spoiler, but it's rumoured that 'We Found Love' will be covered this series - I'm not sure in which episode though.

not just a rumour smile.gif

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/glee-adele-r...meone-like-you/

+Quote Post
Lovett™
post Nov 23 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #64
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,344
   No Gallery Pics

Question: I heard a rumor that someone on Glee is going to buy an engagement ring soon. Do you know who it is and when the question gets popped? —Carrie?
Ausiello:
I think I do. Sources confirm that the first episode back in January is titled "The Proposal". Those same sources also reveal that the episode is a big one for (drumroll, please) Will and Emma!

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Dec 1 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #65
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Glee is confirmed to return with 'The Proposal' after the Christmas break on 17th January. There will be a break of some length starting 6th March.

So we should get 7 episodes before the break, and the other 6 will probably return during April & May.

This post has been edited by Jáhq: Dec 1 2011, 09:13 PM

+Quote Post
Soy Adrián
post Dec 6 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #66
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
Member No.: 10,596

From Digital Spy:

'Star Wars' Chewbacca to make cameo in Christmas 'Glee' episode

Chewbacca will make a cameo appearance in the upcoming Christmas episode of Glee.

Harry Shum Jr - who plays dancer Mike Chang in the Fox comedy - explained that the Star Wars fan favourite appears in a dream of Kevin McHale's character Artie Abrams.

"It was incredibly awesome," Shum Jr told AOL TV. "It was a huge surprise.

"He makes an appearance into Artie's dream in a way. I can't really delve into the details, but it's something to do with Artie."

The actor added that his Glee co-stars and crew made the most of having the Wookie on set. "Half of us came in right after he was done and it was like a mad house," he said.

"Everyone's face was so happy. They were showing off their pictures. They actually got him to come back to take pictures with us, too.

"It was so funny how many people actually love Chewbacca."

The Glee cast covered Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas is You' for the episode and subsequent second Christmas album.

The show airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox in the US and on Thursdays at 9pm on Sky1 in the UK. The Christmas special episode will air in the US on December 13.

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Dec 7 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #67
my anxiety attacks

The January 24th episode (11th of this season) is reported to be a Michael Jackson tribute, following the already covered 'ABC', 'Man In The Mirror' & 'Thriller'. Filming should start on Friday, with half being shot before the Christmas break and half after. Hopefully the fact it's being "fast tracked" due to how much the cast enjoyed doing the MJ performances at sectionals doesn't mean that it'll feel rushed.

-
Sam & Mercedes should are doing 'Summer Nights' from Grease in episode 10 I think, there's a clip on YT that someone filmed as they were shooting at some high school. A Grease themed episode would be totally amazing.

Lea Michele confirmed at the premiere of 'New Year's Eve' that she'd just recorded a David Guetta song that they "turned into a ballad".

This post has been edited by Jáhq: Dec 7 2011, 10:25 PM

+Quote Post
Soy Adrián
post Dec 9 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #68
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
Member No.: 10,596

Another Digital Spy story:

'Glee': Pitbull in guest role talks, Rachel's dads being cast

Pitbull is reportedly in talks to guest star in Glee.

Producers are hoping that the rapper will agree to play the brother of Santana (Naya Rivera), Entertainment Weekly reports.

The news comes shortly after it emerged that Gloria Estefan has signed up to play Santana's mother.

Ricky Martin was initially expected to appear in Estefan's episode, but he is reportedly now due to star in a separate instalment to make room for a big musical number.

The publication also reports that producers are currently in the process of casting Rachel's dads.

The pair, who have been frequently mentioned in the show, are expected to appear in an episode before the end of the third season.

Lea Michele, who plays Rachel, has previously said she wants Nathan Lane to play one of the fathers.

Pitbull, as Santana's brother. Life = complete.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 9 2011, 05:41 PM
Post #69
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Gloria Estefan and Pitbull as Santana's family?

My god this is gonna be epic ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Dec 9 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #70

I was wondering who on earth Santana had come out to, if her mother was yet to appear. Turns out that was her grandmother in I Kissed a Girl. Pitbull will most likely be unbearable, so I really hope I'm proven wrong.

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Dec 9 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #71
my anxiety attacks

I found the whole Santana thing confusing - she knows her parents, but she doesn't live with them, she lives with her grandmother? Or do they all live together and it's just her grandmother that owns the house if she was throwing her out?

Also, am I right in thinking we saw a photo of Rachel's Dads in S1? Just thinking about continuity, but since the show has never cared about that before..

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Dec 17 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #72

'Wanna Be Startin' Something' and 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' are set to feature in the MJ special.

Click.

+Quote Post
Silas
post Dec 17 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #73
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

QUOTE(Jáhq @ Dec 9 2011, 06:01 PM) *
I found the whole Santana thing confusing - she knows her parents, but she doesn't live with them, she lives with her grandmother? Or do they all live together and it's just her grandmother that owns the house if she was throwing her out?

Also, am I right in thinking we saw a photo of Rachel's Dads in S1? Just thinking about continuity, but since the show has never cared about that before..

I think she was visiting her Grandmother, think.

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jan 16 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #74
my anxiety attacks

They're doing a Bee Gees/Saturday Night Fever tribute in April.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Jan 16 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #75
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Enough with the tribute episodes. One or two a season, that's fine. But please don't go overboard! sad.gif At least do a "British Invasion" episode or something sad.gif (That way they can bring in Jessie tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Lovett™
post Jan 18 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #76
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,344
   No Gallery Pics

Glee Exclusive: Rachel's Gay Dads Revealed!

As far as parental cliffhangers go, it's second only to the identity of the Mother on a certain CBS sitcom: Glee has finally cast Rachel's gay dads, and TVLine can reveal which musically-inclined actors landed the plum parts.

A show insider confirms to TVLine exclusively that onetime Law & Order: Criminal Intent detective Jeff Goldblum and Broadway veteran Brian Stokes Mitchell have been tapped to play Hiram and LeRoy Berry, the adoptive parents of Lea Michele's character.

The duo will first appear in the show's Valentine's Day episode — which as luck would have it will actually air on Feb. 14, and is titled "Heart". And yes, they will sing.

Although Goldblum is best known for his movie and TV work, he's also an accomplished jazz pianist who made his Broadway debut back in 1971 in the Tony-winning musical Two Gentleman in Verona.

Mitchell, meanwhile, is something of a Great White Way legend, having appeared in dozens of high-profile productions including Jelly's Last Jam, Ragtime, Man of La Mancha and Kiss Me Kate (for which he won a 2000 Tony Award for Best Actor.) His TV credits include playing Kelsey Grammer's onscreen nemesis on Frasier and a love interest for Vanessa Williams' Wilhelmina on Ugly Betty.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/glee-season-...-jeff-goldblum/

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jan 21 2012, 01:58 PM
Post #77
my anxiety attacks

Samuel Larsen from The Glee Project is also officially joining from the Valentine's Day episode.

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Feb 1 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #78
my anxiety attacks

Matt Bomer has been cast as Blaine's brother and a couple of Duran Duran songs have been cleared for them to perform in an April episode.

Episode 14, the regionals episode airing on February 21st, is titled 'On My Way'. No idea right now as to whether we'll be getting any more original songs but I hope we do at some point this season (aside from the Christmas episode).

+Quote Post
Osiris
post Feb 6 2012, 12:26 PM
Post #79
Am I a righteous man?
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Jáhq @ Feb 2 2012, 09:03 AM) *
Matt Bomer has been cast as Blaine's brother and a couple of Duran Duran songs have been cleared for them to perform in an April episode.

Episode 14, the regionals episode airing on February 21st, is titled 'On My Way'. No idea right now as to whether we'll be getting any more original songs but I hope we do at some point this season (aside from the Christmas episode).

Looking forward to that ep. Love Matt Bomer...don't know about him singing though

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Feb 6 2012, 04:51 PM
Post #80
my anxiety attacks

After already making the top 40 in the US, 'Glad You Came' is confirmed to feature in an upcoming episode!

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:15 PM