BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Niall Horan • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Stu@SSLarry
post 8th April 2014, 12:32 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes...
User: 20,720

QUOTE(Betty Swollocks @ Apr 8 2014, 01:25 PM) *

I ship it.

Me too!!!

The Gifs I put up were from a recent webchat with 5SOS wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 8th April 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #22
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Niall and 5SOS' friendship <3

I ship this:

wub.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 8th April 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #23
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 8 2014, 01:54 PM) *
Niall and 5SOS' friendship <3

I ship this:

wub.gif

Oh I ship the hell out of Ziall!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif

I know! it's so adorable!!

+Quote this post
Calum
post 8th April 2014, 01:35 PM
Post #24
Group icon
nabad

We need more Ziall in our lives, especially of the photo above's nature kink.gif

Speaking of Niall...

Niall Horan has always looked perfect in our eyes, but with the One Direction boys only recently returning to work following their two and a half month break over the Christmas holidays, it seems like Niall is now keen to get that hot bod of his back ahead of the band's mammoth Where We Are stadium tour, that kicks off later this month.

1D play the first of their tour dates on April 25th in Colombia and it seems like despite not leaving himself too much time to get fit ahead of the first gig, Niall is keen to get himself back to his toned self following his knee surgery earlier this year, that left him unable to walk for a while without crutches.

As per usual, the Irish heartthrob has been busy filling his millions of followers in on Twitter about what he has been upto in terms of preparation for the upcoming dates and he posted on the social networking site last week: "Just been for a cycle! Gotta get fit! No other option, that stage is huuuuuugggeeeeee"

He then answered a few fan's fitness questions, with him posting: “@laureniaIl: @NiallOfficial do lots of cardio to get your stamina up!!”exactly," before then going on to reassure people that he was well on the way to recovery in terms of his recent knee op: “@drugofstyles_: @NiallOfficial how's your knee babe?”sore last few days ! just been takin it easy on it really!" (sic)

Maybe the kickabout on Sunday has resulted in your knee being a little more sore than usual, Niall?

The blonde haired stud is known to be a huge football fan and he headed down to play a little on the pitch with West Ham United's Kevin Nolan and Mark Noble after watching the match between West Ham United vs. Liverpool in The Premier League.

Make sure you rest of, Mr.Horan! There are lots of Directioners that can't wait to see you running up and down that stage on tour.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 9th April 2014, 10:38 AM
Post #25
Group icon
nabad

Ed Sheeran has divulged more details about his break-up song on new album x - with reports suggesting the track is about Ellie Goulding and One Direction hunk, Niall Horan.

The Lego House singer dated Ellie last summer, with the blonde babe strongly rumoured to have kissed the 1D heartthrob at V Festival - despite Ed and Goulding later spotted holidng hands at the 2013 MTV VMAs the following week.

On LP tune Don't, Sheeran claims his then-girlfriend cheated on him with a pal in the same hotel they were all staying at, while he was downstairs.

Lyrics to the song include: “I never saw him as a threat, ’til you ­disappeared with him to have sex,” and “If I show courtesy and respect to someone, I expect to receive it.

“When we’re in the same hotel, and I’m downstairs at my party and you’re upstairs doing that, that’s disrespectful.”

Despite Ed not naming Goulding or Horan on the song, he is quoted by The Mirror as saying: "The last album was more young and dewy-eyed and innocent.

“I’ve still got very nice songs on this record but some of them are bitey. The story in Don’t is 100% true. I could have gotten nastier – there was more s*** that I didn’t put in."

He continued: "I was seeing someone for a bit, and then they ended up physically involved with one of my friends in the same hotel that we were staying in, while I was downstairs. And I feel like: ‘Treat people how you want to be treated’.”

Eek!

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 9th April 2014, 05:40 PM
Post #26
Group icon

He's just such a smiley person! wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 10th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Post #27
Group icon
nabad

When loads of pics emerged of Niall Horan having a kickabout at West Ham's ground yesterday, we were *convinced* he was only doing it 'cause the team happen to have the word 'ham' in their name. Like...we thought Stamford Bridge off of Chelsea was his ground of choice? ANYWAY - it turns out he's actually well good pals with West Ham captain Kevin Nolan, 'cause he's been snapped hanging out with him in Essex.

Yup - Nialler and his floppy fringe hit the rather swanky Fifteen York Hill bar in Loughton with our Kevin (Nolan, not the pigeon) to discuss things along the lines of *cockney accent* 'footbawww,' 'salty potatoes' and - given that this is Niall Horan - all variations of potato from mash to chips.

Taking the big 'floppy vs. erect' debate to the next level, Nialler went for a totes TOWIE combover, putting his ridiculously masculine arm around ridiculously tanned club promoter-type fella James in a ridiculously masculine manner.

Doing what can only be described as 'taking to Twitter', a rather excitable James tweeted: "Mad feeling having @NiallOfficial from 1Direction in last Sunday. Pleasure to meet you." Not jelly. At all.

He looks fab in that photo wub.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 10th April 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #28
Group icon
nabad

WELL... I wonder if he'd be like this somewhere other than the stage kink.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 10th April 2014, 10:28 PM
Post #29
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 10 2014, 11:26 PM) *
WELL... I wonder if he'd be like this somewhere other than the stage kink.gif

My bed maybe... blink.gif #Dead

+Quote this post
Calum
post 10th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Post #30
Group icon
nabad

Or maybe Ellie Goulding's bed in light of recent rumours? heehee.gif

(but nah our beds sound better xox)

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 10th April 2014, 10:33 PM
Post #31
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 10 2014, 11:29 PM) *
Or maybe Ellie Goulding's bed in light of recent rumours? heehee.gif

(but nah our beds sound better xox)

I know that made me sad! I don't really like Ed Sheeran (sorry for the Ed shade) but I did not have Niall, or Ellie for that matter, pegged as the cheating sort cry.gif

But i'd still take him. That sexy new haircut, that cheeky smile and irish charm! Hells yes!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 10th April 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #32
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

omg that picture, probably JUST avoiding Google laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 10th April 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #33
Group icon
nabad

QUOTE(Stu@TeamRochuna @ Apr 10 2014, 11:33 PM) *
I know that made me sad! I don't really like Ed Sheeran (sorry for the Ed shade) but I did not have Niall, or Ellie for that matter, pegged as the cheating sort cry.gif

But i'd still take him. That sexy new haircut, that cheeky smile and irish charm! Hells yes!

It's probably not true. They probs went upstairs to the hotel room for a songwriting sesh and Ed's fabricated it and made out they're cheating. kink.gif

His haircut is the best thing he has going for him atm, as well as the ever-getting-better body wub.gif

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 10th April 2014, 10:53 PM
Post #34
Group icon

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Apr 10 2014, 11:44 PM) *
It's probably not true. They probs went upstairs to the hotel room for a songwriting sesh and Ed's fabricated it and made out they're cheating. kink.gif

His haircut is the best thing he has going for him atm, as well as the ever-getting-better body wub.gif

He better have! sad.gif

I know! Niall is just coming out of nowhere in terms of hotness!! I'm enjoying it muchly!!

+Quote this post
Calum
post 11th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Post #35
Group icon
nabad

It seems like Niall Horan is always being gossiped about — most recently that he stole Ed Sheeran's girlfriend — but one of his rumored exes is opening up about how she really feels about people constantly talking about her and the One Direction star.

In Laura Whitmore's interview with the Irish Independent, she talked about how she's so over the dating rumors and just started ignoring them after she realized nothing she said would make them stop.

"To be honest, those rumors have been going on for two years now and I'm so sick of them. It makes it harder if you are actually going out with someone else and to be honest, I just got bored of it after a while," Laura said. "I was like, 'Whatever. People can believe what they want to believe.' No matter how many times I say it, they say the opposite. I ignore it."

Since Laura claims her and Niall have always been super good friends and nothing more than that, she's just hoping they'll go away for good.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 12th April 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #36
Group icon
nabad

Just in case we didn’t love Bobby Horan enough already (y’know, being half responsible for creating one of our favourite human beings in the world and all that), he’s proved himself to be officially the most awesome bloke in the universe, by making a super lucky One Direction fan’s dreams come true.

1D-obsessed Andrea travelled all the way from Spain to Nialler’s hometown of Mullingar with her mum, to try and bump into her ultimate idol, but was heartbroken to find out that Niall’s actually in London at the moment. Not to worry love, BOBBY TO THE RESCUE.

Proving that Niall’s definitely a chip off the ol’ bloke when it comes to being well lovely, Bobby invited Andrea and her mum into the Horan home to hang out and meet the family, and she ended up spending three hours with Niall’s brother Greg, his wife Denise and the little dude that is Theo, Niall’s baby nephew.

Andrea took to Twitter to share the extremely great news that she’d sat on the same sofa that Niall’s bum has actually touched, and wrote: “I think im in dream, right?” N’AWH.

As well as probably breathing in a few of Niall’s skin cells and maybe even see his undies in the washing machine (THE DREAM), Andrea was allowed to get her hands on his two actual, proper Brit Awards. AGH.

Not to mention being able to touch the strings of his actual, proper guitar where Nialler has practiced his fingering skills many a time (ooh-err). LOOK.

She even had a bit of a cuddle with Niall's actual, proper nephew Theo, which is basically the same as having a cuddle with El Horanzo himself, seeing as Theo is literally his mini-me. TOO CUTE.

But just incase Andrea hadn’t cried enough hysterical tears during the best day EVER, she left the Horan home with a very special souvenir - Niall’s very own snapback which has sat many a time on that beautiful head of his.

Don’t worry, she didn’t nick it. It was just a rather lovely gift from Bobz. AMAZING.

Did Griff write that article? Excessive use of caps and all... heehee.gif

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 12th April 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

They should not encourage such behaviour.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 13th April 2014, 03:28 PM
Post #38
Group icon
nabad

Now, out of all the One Direction lads, it's probably fair to say that Niall Horan has kept his style mostly the same over the years, which has been a bit of a relief for our ovaries. They can't handle much more change.

But now that Nialler has showcased his new 'floppy fringe' hairstyle, we are well and truly DONE with him and his luscious blonde locks. Well, if 'done' means we can still look at fit pictures of him wearing suits and being perfect.

Yep, Niall and his new 'do had a night out at Royal Albert Hall last night to help celebrate Ceiliuradh, a gala celebrating Irish culture and music - and clearly it was a pretty big deal, because the bloody Queen of England was there, too.

But while we're sure this whole event was well exciting and stuff - Niall was sat in the royal box, appaz - we can't really concentrate on anything other than the fact that Nialler in a suit is like Christmas and our birthday rolled into one beautiful outfit.

Naturally, Niall cosied up to tons of lucky peeps throughout the night, and there's a *lot* of smizing to deal with. THIS NEW HAIR HAS TURNED HIM INTO A FREAKING MODEL.

+Quote this post
Stu@SSLarry
post 13th April 2014, 10:28 PM
Post #39
Group icon

More appreciation for Niall's new hair!! wub.gif wub.gif

He looked stunning in a suit! Damn, that boy is looking good! dance.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 13th April 2014, 10:40 PM
Post #40
Group icon
nabad

His hair definitely does make him look a LOT better, and he does dress up pretty well wub.gif

+Quote this post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 04:53 AM