BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Hendinia National Thread, NOW That's What I Call: Hendinia // OUT NOW
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
-0-0
post 11th May 2021, 09:39 PM
Post #301
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

We stan x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 18th February 2023, 02:08 PM
Post #302
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Come join the Vibration Nation™.

Kaleena Zanders, SHIFT K3Y and the promotional team behind Hendinia's Buzzjack Song Contest trails have come together to release V I B R A T I O N - a brand new energy drink to assist with the release of this month's entry.

This energy drink will be packaged and delivered to the contestants and delegations behind all 73 other entries for February's Buzzjack Song Contest, in honour of Kaleena's entry this month entitled 'Vibration'.

Speaking on the energy drink, Head of Delegation Roberto Davide said: "It's going to be harder than ever to stand out amongst one of the biggest turnouts in the history of Buzzjack Song Contest, so we really wanted to invite the other countries to soak up the energy that Kaleena and Shift Key have brought with this years' entry, in the hope that voters from other countries can truly feel the vibrations."

"We've sent these packages to all the other nations, with a hand-written note to all of the debuting nations to wish them an amazing first contest - this competition is simply about love and vibration."

Kaleena also added, of the track itself: "“Listeners can benefit from listening to more positive music, I think, because if you think about music, a vibration, music of different frequencies, if they're positive, I think generally they'll have a better effect on people's spirits, their brains, their body and their scientific makeup,” she says. “I think being able to access and turn on a song and have it lift up your vibe and your whole being…I think that's beautiful to be able for that to happen.

You can listen to the track below:

+Quote this post
uhsting
post 18th February 2023, 02:24 PM
Post #303
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

Longorama of Sovarasma (LRS) thanks Roberto for the precious drink. The staff enjoy it loads! We shall be in contact with you shortly on promoting the drink within our country, hopefully to provide an alternative to the viral Earth-imported Prime energy drink. ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 27th March 2024, 12:32 AM
Post #304
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Introducing Now That's What I Call: Hendinia - an edition dedicated to the record-breaking era of Hendinia, from BJSC CXXI to CLXIII. Toppling the previous best of 42 qualifiers in a row by FSR Rontvia, 'Dancing And Crying' made it an unstoppable 43 tonight and with this comes the release of a new compilation, out now.

2 winners.
21 top 10s.
33 top 20s.
Out now.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 27th March 2024, 05:50 AM
Post #305
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

Packed with full of hits clap.gif real NOW could never lol.

Congratulations on your new record, that is an amazing feat and probably it will just get extended(and be unmatched).

+Quote this post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 02:26 PM