BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RPDR | US | Season 16 | Episode 14
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 5th April 2024, 07:02 PM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Its the top 4 episode and the queens have a challenge! Are we going to see a non elim episode or could this be our first (intentional) top 3 final since season 8??
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 6th April 2024, 02:57 PM
Post #2
Group icon

+Quote this post
Calum
post 6th April 2024, 06:07 PM
Post #3
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Q really thought that was gonna be a double shantay, and I was living for Ru giving the dramatic pause as if it was going to be too laugh.gif

Really solid top three, and I've said it in the poll thread but as much as I do want Plane to win, would be very happy with Sapphira taking the crown! Nymphia is surely on lockdown for third place at this point? kink.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th April 2024, 12:07 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

It’s so funny thinking that Ru wanted Q gone so bad that for the first time since season 8 he’s like nope let’s eliminate someone laugh.gif

It has to be Sapphira to win for me, she has killed virtually everything bar the makeover and that’s only because she had to change the outfit on the fly. It will feel so so wrong for her not to have a crown, as much as I love Nymphia and have enjoyed Plane, Sapphira is on another level as the whole package and an all rounder. I actually think Nymphia might do it now though, this week was the perfect momentum going into the final especially after a lot of her criticisms have been what she nailed this week. She’s also an insane and unique from what I’ve seen online and she’s the only one we haven’t seen lipsync so I could so see her pulling off something crazy. I’d be happy with any of the 3 but I will be gutted if it’s not Sapphira, it is amazing to have a top 3 where any of them really could win though, that’s never really happened in a main series.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 9th April 2024, 11:26 AM
Post #5
Group icon

Yes agree, it feels like Sapphira's to lose.

As for Plane, she's had a good run but its wack that she has a similar track record to S9 Shea and Sasha Colby.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 9th April 2024, 04:19 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Plane for me is kind of in between say Rosé and a winner laugh.gif Like she is very good at Drag Race, but she does actually have a decent polished drag style, and knows who she is. I just think she doesn’t quite have that winner star power. Both her and Nymphia give me All Stars winner, Sapphira is there now, but I wouldn’t hate either of the two winning like I said.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 05:13 PM