BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Doctor Who • Praxeus, S12E06
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 4th February 2020, 06:55 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

It would be good if she'd actually done something sinister rather than literally just take a teleport and be fuming that she hadn't discovered an alien planet laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 4th February 2020, 07:29 PM
Post #22
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

A lot of people seem to be saying ‘how would she know that was a teleport’, ‘how would she know what the device was’ etc, but to me part of me thinks this episode was maybe just meant for later in the series or to show that the companions are less dependent on the Doctor now and know what they’re talking about... it still is odd though. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 4th February 2020, 07:33 PM
Post #23
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

I don't think it takes a genius to know that it was a teleport when the alien literally teleported in front of her!

I quite liked the episode, it was certainly better than Orphan 55 and I loved Yaz getting something significant to do. It was let down by a rather thin plot - the aliens needed something more interesting/substantial. The side characters were fine but completely lacked any reaction to the events - Gabriela had forgotten about her friend within seconds...!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 09:13 PM