BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> LEGO Video Games
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Dexton
post 26th July 2020, 03:09 AM
Post #1
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045

LEGO video games are probably one of the most successful/well known video game series’ of all time, spanning many franchises from Star Wars to Harry Potter to Jurassic Park. Most recently (by that I mean yesterday!) I bought LEGI Jurassic World on my Nintendo Switch costing only $29 at half price! I adore the JP series and to see it on the Switch in LEGO brings so much more life to the series and makes me feel so nostalgic!

I used to have LEGO Star Wars on my PS2 which I played to death and literally up until maybe 2014 I still had it set up in the living room for if I ever wanted to chill out and play. One of my all time favourite games and I’ve also played the Indiana Jones and Harry Potter franchise games although not all the way through. I have LEGO Worlds on my Switch too, which is obviously a much different style game but still LEGO - I do wish I bought LEGO City instead though laugh.gif

Do you have any LEGO video games, or have you ever?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 26th July 2020, 03:42 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
I've completed LEGO Lord Of The Rings, which was enjoyable, some good puzzles and never got boring. I liked it, and I guess by extension the rest of the series as from what I can tell they're all like this, for retelling a movie in a game format that is generally pretty simple to complete. I play a lot of hard games for achievement purposes and having what is basically a simple collection RPG that will lightly challenge me without sticking me for ages in one place is great for relaxation.

I have a couple of others like Star Wars but I guess my interest in completing these games is directly related to how much I want to experience the story of the movie again. And LOTR is special.

Actually if anyone remembers it, the original Lego Island from the late 90s was one of my first ever video games, I played around with building vehicles and completing the story mission at the end loads as a child.

very good gateway games

+Quote this post
Dexton
post 26th July 2020, 04:22 AM
Post #3
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jul 26 2020, 11:42 AM) *
Actually if anyone remembers it, the original Lego Island from the late 90s was one of my first ever video games, I played around with building vehicles and completing the story mission at the end loads as a child.

very good gateway games

Yes! I remember that! Except I had the sequel LEGO Island 2 The Bricksters Revenge which coincidentally was one of my first games too, albeit I played it a couple of years after it’s release

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 26th July 2020, 10:59 AM
Post #4
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
I'm planning to buy the Harry Potter collection for Switch soon, heard lots of good things about it!

+Quote this post
DonnaFrere
post 7th October 2020, 05:32 PM
Post #5
Group icon
New Entry
User: 114,760
I use Premiere Pro for my short films. I would recommend Premiere Elements over other because of the way handles video files. Much more versatile.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 04:13 PM