BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> It's Arctic Monkeys Day On 'Oui FM'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Y!kes
post 19th October 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #61
Group icon
;>
User: 1,542

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 20 2006, 12:03 AM) *

Well she's credible compared to the stuff my mum likes. cry.gif

Oh Westlife are bad, and as you probably know one member here is obsessed with them; he's harmless and is actually a cool guy once you get past his obsession. cool.gif

I didn't know that actually, but it doesn't surprise me that we have at least one Westlife obsessive here

Truth be told, in the short time i've been here I haven't came across anyone I dislike. Everyone is friendly and really cool

I'm deffo gonna be a regular here before long.. especially since they've just opened a VideoGames forum! yahoo.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 20th October 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #62
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Theres actually two. laugh.gif If your around at the weekend sometime I expect you'll see Charis. happy.gif

Oh I don't hate anyone, but I strongly dislike some people. One person just gets on my nerve for posting random c**p and there a few others that I hate but there all banned now, becuase they've done bad stuff.

Yeah I don't normally play video games anymore but I used to play them loads back in the days of Sonic and Mario. I think i've bought about three games in the last two years. unsure.gif

+Quote this post
Y!kes
post 21st October 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #63
Group icon
;>

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 20 2006, 07:57 AM) *

Yeah I don't normally play video games anymore but I used to play them loads back in the days of Sonic and Mario. I think i've bought about three games in the last two years. unsure.gif

laugh.gif Same here

Most All of the games i've bought recently have been PS2 and PC games. It's the same with DVDs.. not including the LOST Boxsets I own 2 laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 21st October 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #64
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Y!kes @ Oct 21 2006, 01:32 PM) *

laugh.gif Same here

Most All of the games i've bought recently have been PS2 and PC games. It's the same with DVDs.. not including the LOST Boxsets I own 2 laugh.gif

Oh the last game I bought was Kingdom Hearts 2 which was about three weeks ago but I hadn't bought game before that in ages. ohmy.gif and I only bought Kingdom Hearts 2 because the original was one of my favourite games ever. biggrin.gif I buy quite a lot of DVDs though. happy.gif

+Quote this post
TheOrdinaryArcti...
post 21st October 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #65
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 854

You would've thought they would have an Arctic Monkeys Day close to a release of a single/album.

Either way it's still good promotion for the band.

biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Y!kes
post 21st October 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #66
Group icon
;>

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 21 2006, 06:41 PM) *

Oh the last game I bought was Kingdom Hearts 2 which was about three weeks ago but I hadn't bought game before that in ages. ohmy.gif and I only bought Kingdom Hearts 2 because the original was one of my favourite games ever. biggrin.gif I buy quite a lot of DVDs though. happy.gif

I'm not much of a movie-watcher, personally. I would only watch one if there was absolutely nothing else at all to do, or if it was a particularly good movie

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 21st October 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #67
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

I watch quite a lot of films. Yeah if i'm bored i'll randonly flick over to Sky Movies and see what films are on. happy.gif But there are a lot of $h!t films and a lot of decent films that I watch. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Y!kes
post 22nd October 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #68
Group icon
;>

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 22 2006, 12:23 AM) *

I watch quite a lot of films. Yeah if i'm bored i'll randonly flick over to Sky Movies and see what films are on. happy.gif But there are a lot of $h!t films and a lot of decent films that I watch. sad.gif

Just to keep us on topic (And because I haven't watched enough films in my life to really get a convo started laugh.gif ), have you seen the short film the Arctic Monkeys did based on 'When The Sun Goes Down'?

I always wanted to see what that was like, but never got the chance

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 05:44 PM