BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Future of Calvin Harris?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Frenchie
post Sep 20 2021, 09:31 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 72,030
What do you think is gonna be the future for Adam? Or what do you want to see?

The releases definitely seem to be more sporadic and less frequent lately. With only one Calvin Harris release this year (so far) and last year, I’m not sure I could imagine a return to frequent releases.

The Love Regenerator tracks seemed to be building up to something at the beginning of last year but he pandemic put an end to that.

I’d obviously welcome more releases from him but I think he’s growing out of the Calvin Harris name a bit so I’d be happy with a Greatest Hits album to close of the era and to finally have all the non album singles together in one place.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Sep 20 2021, 04:59 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,585
We've just had 2 LG tracks in the space of a month so I guess those are picking up again now. I can't imagine we will get an actual Calvin track any time soon though

+Quote this post
danG
post Sep 20 2021, 05:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
I don’t expect we will ever have another Calvin Harris album, there is no need for him to put out an album so long as he keeps regularly releasing whether as Calvin or Love Regenerator. Probably we’ll just get a commercial single every once in a while as a way of him keeping his name out there whilst he focuses mostly on the clubby stuff of the LR project (which I’m sure will just continue to be standalone releases)

+Quote this post
Frenchie
post Sep 20 2021, 05:32 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 72,030
Your both probably right. It’s just a bit annoying cause after Giant I’m pretty sure there was an album’s worth of material ready to go, but it fell through.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post Sep 20 2021, 05:36 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
User: 21,587
Would he not choose to produce music for other artists like he’s done for the likes of Rita Ora, Cheryl, John Newman and Rihanna to name a few?

Surely the likes of Becky Hill, Ella Henderson, RAYE and others would deserve a Calvin produced single in their back catalogue, even if he doesn’t demand a credit unlike a certain Mr Guetta!

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Sep 20 2021, 07:28 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,585
He hasn't produced anything substantial for another artist in a while, better yet one that was a commercial success which is a shame

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post Oct 17 2021, 10:37 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 1,031
He’s more than enough material to release a greatest hits but doubt we’ll ever get one sadly!

+Quote this post
awardinary
post Oct 17 2021, 10:39 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
User: 21,587
Unless we get a flurry of major commercial releases in this next year, I would suggest that the Calvin Harris artist forum will be no more. kink.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:58 AM